The Best Person in Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Best Person in Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! This is a contest to see who’s the best person in Webkinz News, and why. You cannot nominate yourself. I nominate sweetcupcake16, because she is so nice, and friendly to everyone!!!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!!! Allwordsareforyou.

Stealthstorm

I also nominate Chillylily, angelgirldog7, and goldbybrittnicole. All of these people are really inspiring. :D Haha I’ve been on here for 3 years so I really know some people! ~SS and God Bless

icecooler86

Sorry I mean Lamb Tyler.

LambTyler

Thanks Ice! That’s very sweet! Lamb

icecooler86

Your welcome LT and besides it’s true. You’ve helped a lot of people get what they’ve wanted [ I mean as in items. (And NOT evil plans and such. I mean none that I know of, LOL . )]

icecooler86

There are a lot of nice people here, but I think Lanb Tyler is one of the Nicest People Ever! :-)

Atomton

Well said Mom! I personally love this forum because I get to show my love and appreciation for the people who helped me in more than one place. I always send Thank you notes and sometimes gifts to my friends. I really love trading and wishing and playing. I also wish everyone a nice break and happy Holiday Season! Thank you for everyone on this site. You have all been a blessing-Atom

I was going to avoid this forum, but I just had to put my opinion in. I nominate EVERYONE. To EVERYONE who has gifted me items. From super rare, hard to find, to small inexpensive items and food. All are appreciated. To EVERYONE who has made wonderful trades with me through WKN. To EVERYONE who has taken my free items and made my dock a little more manageable. And finally, To EVERYONE who has mentioned my name here, glad to help. Hope everyone has a great holiday, break from school, and New Years. Merry Christmas! ~MORHB~ PS. Please remember that kindness is needed ALL year long, not just during the Christmas holiday.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.