The Best Person in Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Best Person in Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 75 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! This is a contest to see who’s the best person in Webkinz News, and why. You cannot nominate yourself. I nominate sweetcupcake16, because she is so nice, and friendly to everyone!!!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!!! Allwordsareforyou.

passwordn2

I’m new to Ganzworld but just from reading these comments you guys all sound so nice. Friend me passwordn on webkinz.

Hi passwordn2! I’ll friend you! I’m VBS123. Nice to meet you! Have a sweet day!~SC

I am going to friend you as well, I am EmiliaGG on webkinz and on WKN you can call me snow. See ya around. Bye

HeyitsGlitz

Boxing day??? LOL I LOVE CANADIANS! AND I LOVE BRITISH PPL! i love british ppl alot… lol love the accent!

Neat. I am british so…………………………………. But you know you have to love Canadians

zebb5

I would nominate the one and o my Snowflake Pup Queen! She is so kind and nice to others. If we can nominate more then one I would like to nominate sweetcupcake16 =)

Thanks. Happy Boxing Day (British/Canadian Holiday) -Snow

Also I feel I can be hurtful when it comes to some stuff I might just take a little to open up to. Thanks again have a great rest of break.-Snow

Misty900

I would like to nominate sweetcupcake16 & golbybrittnciole because sweetcupcake was the first one to post on my first forum, kin post plus :,) . I’m nominating goldbybrittnicole because I love Britt Nicole, lol. :D Merry CHRISTmas! :D

I nominate Jesusismylord for lots of reasons. Agentequ

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.