The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

chillylily

So you’re danilyon! I was wondering who that was. I had gotten the friend request and I was like creepy who is this person but now I know who that is! :D

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! In my science class I was the only one to get this right, bats are not a part of the bird family, they are mammals. :) Well here is a cool animal, the Galapagos Turtle became extinct last year. :( He was so cute, they showed him on the news! He was the last one, I think he lived somewhere in South America. It was so sad, I started to cry! He was cute :) We need to save the animals that are endangered, like the Snub-Nosed Monkey! They are so cute! :) Friend me on all my accounts, PomJazz (major), danilyon (uncommon), TheBestPetVet (rare), Huskerfan87 (rare). ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Celtic Thunder is an Irish group that sing both Irish and American songs. ~Texas Girl

Sure thing Stealthy. I will tell her. ~TX Horse

Stealthstorm

Sure! I will add her now! Tell her to visit my forums! :) No I have not heard of Celtic Thunder. And you may call me Stealthy. :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.