This is my trading list! Open to offers!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives This is my trading list! Open to offers!

This topic contains 76 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I am going to trade these and if anyone is interested give me an offer! Amethyst bed, Lazy muddy river, Diamond piano, Icing on the cake gazebo, Tyranical rex slide, Bamboo chute swing, Hot springs mega stove, Rainbow fountain of wow, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Icy artic organ, Red wolf swing, Aquamarine gemster, Amethyst gemster, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Cool cat string swing, Carved gem fountain, Main stage mic, and more. Any offers? I’m open! ~Be the fudge

Puppyluvr, yes I do. But I put it off my trading list because I do not want to trade it. Sorry about that.

cheynne

fudgey – if your still interested in the ruby slippers I have an extra, LMK

Hey fudgey! Whenever you get the chance, let me know if you are still interested in the Celestial Swing. I adopted a new pet, and would love to trade it for the Frozen Fun Slide and Bamboo Chute Swing. If they are taken or on hold for someone else, I’m also interested in your gemsters and gazebo! I have full peridot set and the peridot gemster, as well as a few other estore psi. LMK if you are still willing to trade or work something out. Thanks! ~Mel~

puppyluver13

Do you still have the diamond piano?? I’d really like it! I have Dog,cat and Old theme items for trade! (like baseball,football, hockey,Old kids) If you want to trade, post back and add me at 1pawprint2011! : )

Girlsrule, I did. I gave up on Webkinz, but i’m going to give it one more chance. If it does not turn out how I want it to, I think I will sta off Webkinz for good.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.