***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

pokefrevr

Cool, 100th page. XD And Iheartart14, I have plenty of PSI; unfortunately I’m downsizing in the clothing department so I have no clothes to trade except for the True Love Face Paint. Let me know! (= ~Pokefrevr

Iheartart14

a PSI would be fine, Could you Post a list? and I can add something if needed. ~HrsGrl

ALMOST TO 100 PAGES!!!!!

horse121

i am trading these for my little brother (he doesnt have a newz account). goober holiday plush, zangoz slippers, holiday wacky cookies, hit the club tiger print dress, rainbow beach lounger, white terrier album cover, mothers day floral bouquet, quizzy plush toy, and a blue zircon gem lamp. LMK if you are interested! ***horse121****

Twinkle_Toes

JRS1 – I would like to work something out with you, how about the Dancing Toy Robot and the Shipwreck In a Bottle for both Alex and Stoogles? I will add a 3rd item to help even up the values a bit, what types of things do you like? Clothes? Rares? Exclusives?

JRS1

TwinkleToes – The Shipwreck in a Bottle and Dancing Toy Robot for Alex and Stoogles sounds just fine to me. You don’t really need to add anything else. I’ll be very happy with these two adorable plushies. They will have a good home and be appreciated, I promise. I was just going to send your items but, oops!, I need your UN so I can FR you first.

Twinkle_Toes

JRS1 – I’m sorry but I do not give out my WW UN on the forums. If yours is the same as here I will send you a request, the first 3 letters of my UN are Pix so you know it’s from me. If you’d rather not give yours out you can send a request to my WorkerB33 account and I will send a request and items from my main.

JRS1

TwinkleToes – That’s fine. You can send FR to me at jrsnses1. I’ll look for the letters to confirm it is you (Pix), then when your added to my list I’ll send.

Twinkle_Toes

Thank you for a great trade! I hope you enjoy your items and look forward to trading with you in the future. :D

JRS1

TwinkleToes – Just sent your robot and bottle to Pix.

Iheartart14

~Spot, I Like your Poncho Shawl, and Poncho Sombrero, and I could add something to our original trade :) Please LMK! ~HrsGrl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.