***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

catdy

100 pages!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats frog! sending gift now. Free of charge. SPOT- What do u want for it?

2mytinytots

JRS1 I have sent the gingerbread house and turkey platter to you today. Sorry for the delay, I was sick for a couple of days, but feeling much better today. Please send the high chair when you can. Thanks for a great trade. Let me know if you need anything else.

JRS1

2mytinytots – Got the house and the platter. Yes! Perfect! :) I just sent your high chair. Thank you so much, it was great trading with you!!

Of course they just had to make this month’s Gemster purple…Ganz knows how I feel about purple and that I collect Gemsters lol If anyone has this adorable new Gem Car, I would love to trade for it!!! LMK, thanks!

Iheartart14

I KNOW! lol I Love Purple especially gems :)

FROGS- Sorry for the late reply, my account wasn’t working so I had to make a new one (actually several, this one finally worked…). I think I’d like the Prehistoric Stove most if you still have it, but was also wondering if there was perhaps anything else you might need for your On the Farm Alarm Clock? LMK, thanks! HRSGRL- No problem. :) I wouldn’t mind the Crystal Cove Poster (I can’t remember its actual name lol), if that would work? Thanks! SPOTPUPPY- Hi there, very interested in your Mad Science Goggles, if they’re still available. LMK, and I’d be happy to make a list, thanks! CUTIENY2008- Sorry to bother you but did you ever take a look at my PSI list for the Spring Trampoline? LMK, thanks. :)

Iheartart14

OK, I will note those over :) ~HrsGrl

cutieny2008

Hello, Alice! Yes, I did. ;) I replied and said I liked the Wetlands Pond Bathtub, but as this forum moves so quickly, you probably couldn’t see it. Sorry to bother you too, but would you happen to have a pair of Rockerz Papillon Heels? I could find stuff to trade for that, if you do. I’m also looking for swings and slides, if you have any or know a way I could get them. As for everyone: Was a Superbed for a Cool Cat String Swing worth it?

Twinkle_Toes

ALL – If anyone is adopting the Candy Pup I am offering Caramel Apple Seeds for the PSI tent. I need that tent for a room I am working on!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.