***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

EVERYONE——Thanks for the congrats on 100 pages! None of this could have happened without you guys! Our next milestone: 200 pages LOL. Alice—–OK, so seeds for the stove? For the clock, which page is your PSI list on? PLMK Pony——If you are still on, Yes, i would like to try to finish our trade.

Tenneseefrogs, Hey I don’t think you saw my post about my poncho shawl for your obelisk. PLMK -spot

Hi spot! No I didnt see your post. Can you tell me the page or post it again?

My user is the same as on here Tennessee I can do shawl for obelisk lmk spot

Spot—–My user is tilliefrog. I don’t think we are friends yet. Would you like to send or meet? PLMK!

MTT- Oh my goodness, you are too much! Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise!! Is there anything specific you can think of you’d like in return? I had been missing that item so much, so happy to be able to add it into my room!! Thank you again!!

HRSGRL- Okay, thanks so much! (Did I ask about your Firefly Lantern? The AP dig prize? I forget….) I’ll note over some return items when I get a chance, thanks again! CUTIENY- Oh, so sorry! The Bathtub sounds good to me for the Trampoline. Would you prefer to send or meet up? My UN is pookiejosephine. I don’t have the Rockerz heels, so sorry! I don’t currently have any slides or swings for trade, sorry about that. LMK, thanks! FROGS- Congrats on 100 pages!!

cutieny2008

Oh! Okay, I just saw your post. Don’t worry about the items; they’re just my current obsession, XD I’d prefer to send. I’ll add you, my username is same as here. ;)

ALL- Good afternoon everyone! WACKY , Hello! I know the purple gemster is tempting. I love purple as well. Do you think you can chat today if you got some time? PLMK. FROG, Congrats on over 100 pages! Would you like to try and finish our trade today?

Iheartart14

Congrats on Page 100 Frog! :) Reposting this incase you missed it :) ~Spot, I Like your Poncho Shawl, and Poncho Sombrero, and I could add something to our original trade if need be :) Please LMK! ~HrsGrl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.