***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Alice—-Yes sending is fine. I will send the sofa over in a few minutes. Lady—-Yes the trade is still on. Just LMK when you send and i’ll send over my end.

Narnian100

Hey everyone!!! I am finally back, I was soooo busy… tommarrow I will be able to trade so seeya tomarrow!!! your friend ~Narnian100~

cutieny2008

Would anyone happen to have the Sunflower Bonnet, Swan Dress, or Pretty Prom dress? I can offer PSI, rare, and others like the True Luv Wishing Well, Arctic Tundra Treadmill, Feast of Fruit table, Persian Pile of Pillows, Mother’s Day Flowers, Gem Lamps, and St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge (NGO).

forestsprite

Can anyone tell me what the webkinz rockerz limo (prize from webkinz friends) is worth? I traded a cupcake forklift for it. Was that a good trade?

cutieny2008

I’m not sure, but I do know that the forklift is a Deluxe CandyKinz PSI. I wouldn’t have done the trade, but if you like the limo, then it was a good trade for you. :)

abislu1

Hey everyone!Anbody need retired cocoa basket bed?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.