***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

Awww That’s sooo cute!! I can’t wait until I can do something like that lol. :) You know something I love to do?? Flipping my kitty on his back and tickling his tummy. I’m not sure he likes it but its sooo funny and I’m trying to teach him a trick… He doesn’t learn fast. I’m also trying to teach my new dog how to roll over… She’s stubborn, so its kinda hard but she sorta gets it. Started that yesterday. She’s a great pyrenees mix.

catdy

This just a quick ask but If any Deluxe members would be kind enough to send me Wshop Deluxe items it would be greatly appreciated. Wshop Items aren’t expensive so that’s why I am asking. Thx! My username is catdy

ALL- I’m so excited. I finally got Emo Jeans! I also got the candy googles PSI. All for green kinz kringle pants and shirt. The person was VERY rich so i’m assuming they knew values and I didn’t want to rip them off but they hit ready to trade so I traded. So excited!

ALL- Whoops, seems I messed up the Gemsters for this month lol. Does anyone have an Aquamarine Gemster for trade? Would love to trade for one!! Would also love to trade for the Aquamarine PSI (the Dresser and Floor Lamp) if anyone has them!! Thanks.

Ailuropoda, Is there anything you can think of you’d like to have/want? I would really love to be able to give you something in return for all of the amazing things you’ve done for me! I’m sure it will never be enough, but I just feel so bad for everything you’ve done and I haven’t been able to give you a proper thank you. Let me know, thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.