***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

friendly1

Cheynee, I no longer need this months gemster, thanks to Chloe. I did change my mind on the garnet retriever psi if you still have it. I am thinking of making a gem room with a different twist. My other set is not in a gem room but a room that fits it good. If you don’t have it anymore no problem. I am going to send you the snowy campsite anyways. Please let me know if you are looking for anything specific. Also, I know you get estore pets, if you have the foods for these pets, can I have them. I don’t collect food, but I thought these were pretty: petal print giraffe, rainbow rascal, candy kinz camel, renaissance butterfly, polka dot rhino, ice swan. Thanks and take care.

Ailuropoda

Ferret, your new pup sounds like lots of fun! And yes, you can teach a cat to roll over. Start with a hungry cat and a treat, lead him by the nose. Cats work for personal gain, not to please you. The one with the highest IQ does the training! I perform several tricks on possum command, like providing snacks and water. They mostly use body language <3

i’m looking for sly slide, snowy mountin mine cart, holiday spirit slide/swing, golden gorilla slide, amethyst gemster, maybe fairy den dress, tyrancial rex slide, and icing on the cake gazebo. i have a diamond piano, firesign carousel, PROMO, over the rainbow ride (maybe), beetle bee helicopter, rainbwo fountain of wow, (maybe) hamburger costume, and frozen fun slide. (may not trade.) i love all thease dearly so it may be a bit hard to trade them….. PLMSKNOL

PONY- Congrats on the great trade!!! That’s so cool! I know how much you wanted those Jeans, so happy for you! :) Have a great day.

WACKY, Thank you! I love them. Hey I have something very exciting to tell you so could you meet me in trading room too for ten minutes or so? At least so I can tell you.

ferretfriend

Alice, Thanks so much for the Mini quest! I love the adventure park. :)

You’re welcome! Me too. :) Happy to send it. Congrats on your new dog! Great Pyrenees are so gorgeous! Have fun trying to teach tricks to your kitty, and training your new dog. :)

LOL, you know the silly thing? I had no clue we both get the prize once you complete the quest. Well now I feel bad, you did all the work and I got a prize too….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.