***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

Ailuropoda, Thanks for the tip! Pony, Congrats on yours new stuff. Emo is one of my favorite priceless. It doesn’t matter if your stuff was less rare, I consider a trade being far if both sides agree, not if both items came from the same year, or are equally popular

FERRET, Thank you! Yeah Emo is cool. Thanks for the tip ferret! I’ll keep that in mind.

Narnian100

Hey PonyP I loved showing you my house:)

NARNIAN, Thanks for inviting me! You’re house is so cool! I love some of the rooms. I might steal your gallery idea were you put lamps in one corner, trophies in another ext. That is a great idea. You have great decorating skills. I should have you tour my house sometime.

Narnian100

Sounds good just post a time on here and I hopefully will have enough time:) I am like so busy:D

Narnian100

Hey guys I am collecting Nafarias stuff and I need a couple more things. I need Nafarias crest,Poison partch wreath,Nafarias pedestal,Crafty fairy cloak,Nafarias tapestry,Hidden Hideway wallpaper and flooring,Hidden hideaway torch,Nafarias armchair, Bubbling cauldron stove,Nafarias potion table and cabinet. If you have any of these items and willing to trade just ask me for a list:) Thanks!!!

WACKY, Thanks for coming!

cheynne

Friendly – away for a bit so didn’t get the gemster yet so all is well. Thanks for the campsite, will send Garnet PSI asap. Have all the PSF listed so will send over the next few days. Take Care sitting out a major snow storm up here.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.