***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

cheynne

friendly – most welcome & thank you also. Have Aquamarine PSI if your wanting also. If you run across the Rainbow Pegasus PSI keep me in mind.

dogfish

Hey cheynne, I can get you one, I didn’t see this post, friendly told me about it. Don’t trade for one, I’ll get it tomorrow. Thanks for the mushrooms, my room is now perfect thanks to all my friends. TTYT DF

cheynne

dogfish – am sending a couple of mushrooms your way, hope those are the one’s you were looking for.

CHEYENNE- Hmm, not too sure on values for that either…Yes, its just the Flooring I need, I have the Walls already. Do you have any idea of something you might like? Also, am interested in your Aquamarine PSI; was wondering what you might like for it? LMK, Have a great day.

FF- I’m interested in both walls, can always save one for later LOL. What were you thinking you’d like for them? LMK, thanks! ELSUN- Yes, it is. Hmm…I believe I have all of the ones you listed, except maybe for the Wagon. I would also be interested in PSI, but not sure if that’s too much to ask for. LMK, thanks. :)

Thanks for the package!! I have the perfect spot for it. :D Are you wanting anything lately? Would be happy to get it for you. Thanks again!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.