***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

PONY- Nope, haven’t yet. More than likely tomorrow. You’re not being pushy. Sorry its taking awhile. Have a nice day. ‘See’ you around. :)

Narnian100

Hey guys I am collecting Nafarias stuff and all of the jemstone dog psi, so if you want to trade post what you want and I will see what i have. Also I really need rockstar torn jeans and rockstar shirt. JSR1 I do need the nafarias crest what do you want for it? SPUNKYGIRL I need the slate cord pants I have springtime dress that i would trade for it. LADYTRADER77 I still have the super fluffy sofa if you still want to tade for it:D

CHEYNNE- I actually no longer need the Aquamarine set, I’ve got it covered, but thank you for letting me know you have it! Also wanted to make sure you saw my post about the Flooring a few pages back. :) Thanks.

ALL- Does anyone have an extra Gem Wallpaper or a Pile of Fall Leaves for trade? I need them to finish some rooms.

cutieny2008

I think I have the Fall Leaves. What would you give for it? (I don’t need anything big, an AP dig prize or something would be enough. ) :D

CUTIENY, Hello! I don’t think I’ve met you yet. It is very nice to meet you. I don’t have any extra dig prizes right now sorry. I’ve got some exclusive items, I don’t know if you’re deluxe but if you aren’t I have deluxe items, and some jumbleberry items just to name a few. I could post a list if needed. Let me know.

cutieny2008

A Jumbleberry item would be okay. If you have the Jumbleberry Cake decoration thing, that’d be cool, but I’ll pretty much take anything. Thanks! Nice to meet you too, Pony. :)

CUTIENY, Okay, great. I have two extra items so I’ll let you pick which one you want. I have the sugar berry clock or the sugar berry bean bag. Which one would you like? If you don’t like those I can think of something else. Thanks!

cutieny2008

The bean bag will be fine. :) If you sent a friend request, I’ll accept and send soon. Thanks! I hope we’ll trade again sometime!

cutieny2008

I’m not really sure what I need. Just cool PSI in general, mostly the new Purple Duckling eStore PSI, maybe Moon Fox PSI or Lightning Lagoon (Stormy Dragon PSI). I have: Ice Cream Tree (retired, maybe), Daisy Flower Bed (Daisy Pig PSI), Tropical Colors Water Fountain (retired Toco Toucan PSI), Jungle Gym Chair (Chimpanzee PSI), Cool Cat String Swing (Sig. Tabby Cat PSI), Wacky Eucalyptus TV (Koala PSI), Spiral Pink Roses (Retired PInk and White Dog PSI), Mud Bathtub (Hippo PSI), Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat (Cherry Blossom Bird PSI), Sandstone Spa (rare), Cozy Water Bed (retired Sea Otter PSI, on hold for Spot), Egg Chair (Chicken PSI), and that’s pretty much all I’m willing to trade, except for the Personal Rainforest Sauna (Okapi PSI?) that I’m really sketchy about trading.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.