***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

FF- Great trading with you lol. :) Thanks again! ELSUN- I believe I have all you mentioned with the exception of the Deep Jungle TV, wondering what pet that comes from/what it is? Lol. LMK, thanks. :)

ferretfriend

MTT, Thank you soo much for the generous gift!! Is there anything I can give you back?? Do you have a wish list?

cheynne

ferret – I have the complete City Chic outfit just let me know where to send

elsun6

Hi Alice, psi not too much at all, lmk if you are interested in wacky eucalytus tv, beautiful blush treadmill, racetrack treadmill, deep jungle tv, yarn ball sofa, pretty poodle vanity. If not, give me some other ideas of what you might need. Thanks!

FERRET- I have the Zodiac Water pants and Zodiac Air top, was wondering if you might consider doing those two pieces for the two Space wallpapers I was interested in? LMK, thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.