***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

CHEYNNE- Yes, it is just the Flooring I need. As stated before, I believe you must open the passes and chose the item first, before sending or trading. What would you like in return for the flooring? I believe I have one of your accounts added, the BL one. My UN is pookiejosephine, in case we work something out thanks!

ferretfriend

Hello Everyone! I was wondering if anyone had the Zodiac air Top and hat, Zodiac water top and pants, City chic outfit (Includes shirt, pants, glasses, boots), Poncho shawl, Or Peace puppy Psi for trade? PLMK, Thank you!

cheynne

dogfish – great if you can get the PSI I definitely am interested. LMK what in return. Glad those were the right mushrooms that finished your room would luv to see it sometime.

dogfish

Hi cheynne, I will find where I sent those beds, tonight. I am always moving things, LOL I guess I could always use extra gem PSI, if you want to trade the March one for the bed, If not JLMK I’m not the best trader in WW, so not sure about the values. The chillaxin couch is also very cute. DF PS come tour my house anytime, self tour only. LOL

dogfish

Cheynne, please check for my post a few pages back. I missed your’s so just wanted to let you know that I replied, TTYL DF

ferretfriend

Hiya Guys. I had no clue there was a zodiac click-to-win until a few days ago, so I didn’t have a chance to get the full outfits. I have full Earth, Fire, Air shoes and pants, and water hat.. I was wondering if anyone had the pieces I was missing?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.