***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Hey All! I was entering some trading card codes and I got a free pet card! It gave me a free Raccoon!

Twinkle_Toes

Cool! I love the raccoons, did you adopt it? I have a box of Series 1 cards to go through, I am hoping I get those Kooky Scientist walls! :D

How neat! Congrats Frogs!

Thanks guys! I did adopt it. I named him Hunch. I still have series 4 and 2 trading cards to download lol.

ferretfriend

AILUROPODA – I’m also glad things in webkinz don’t get dusty! :P Are you sure you don’t want anything else????

AILUROPODA- Just wanted to ask a random question…Does the Beetle Bee Helicopter function as a car, or does it actually make some sort of flying motion? Lol, sorry, I was just wondering since it looks soooo cute, but didn’t want to try and trade for it until I knew if it functioned in some way. Thought I’d ask you since I think I saw you trade for one awhile back…Thanks :)

Twinkle_Toes

It is very cute! The wings do indeed move, even when your pet isn’t sitting in it! It is a vehicle that floats above the ground. :D

Thanks Twinks! Sounds adorable :) I just wanted to ask and make sure it did something before I went around looking for it lol Thanks again!

christinekc

ALL- Sorry I have been so busy lately. I havn’t got a chance to get on. I wish webkinz newz had a place where you could post writing; I’m trying to write a book from a dream I’ve had. @Hrsgrl- I’m sorry I havn’t been on here alot. I’ve been working on a trade list though. Mine are very long. I hope to hqave it finished soon.~KC

Ailuropoda

Pransser, THANKS! Pomeadrone Punch is my favorite WW food. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.