***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

Hi Guys! How is everyone today? Does anyone need anything? I’ve got a few questions about some recent trades…… #1 I traded: Dancing zingoz and aztec pole They traded: Spellbound palace bed and king of the jungle throne. #2 I traded: Royal Fountain They traded: Piano sofa. #3 I traded: Golden glide waterslide and black and chrome paw stove They traded: Majestic dog mansion and nutty conveyor belt. #4 I traded: Army and Donut seeds They traded: Levitating loveseat and French chaise. PLMK If these were good!! :D

Twinkle_Toes

Ummm, it depends on how you define a good trade. To me a good trade is a trade that is fair to both parties involved…

cheynne

Twinks/Lady/MTT – Hi to all, huge favour to ask. If the Wild West Train comes up at the Curio Shop would you mind picking one up for me. I have lots of coins that I can send in return for the favour. Hope to accomplish major trading in upon my return. Stay well all!!!!!

2mytinytots

Hi cheynne I would be happy to look for the train for you. I’ll find it and pick it up but don’t need anything in return.

Twinkle_Toes

Will do! I don’t need anything either, I recently hit a million Kinz Cash and am now a Kinzillionaire! WOOHOO! :D

JRS1

Cheynne – Hello. I saw your post and it peaked my curiosity. Wild West Train? In the Curio Shop? There is a Wild West Train?? JRS.

Iheartart14

OOPS I Posted this under my sisters account name lol so here is is again from me! ~~~~~~~Hey Everyone! :) How you all doing? ~Spot, OK, I Trust you to find the item, or if you want You could post another list of items you are willing to add to our current trade and I can chose something for there. LMK! ~Christine, OK, I will Be awaiting your list, :) Anyone else I am trading with? ~HrsGrl

ladybirdkt

Hey Everyone! :) How you all doing? ~Spot, OK, I Trust you to find the item, or if you want You could post another list of items you are willing to add to our current trade and I can chose something for there. LMK! ~Christine, OK, I will Be awaiting your list, :) Anyone else I am trading with? ~HrsGrl

ALL- Good afternoon everyone! WACKY, Hello! Just wanted to let you know, the fourm that had Emo that I told you about, they didn’t like my offer. I was wondering if you help me get it I’ll get you some of your wants. Or I posted a haves list. You can pick items off there for Emo. You don’t have to I was just wondering. Please let me know your thoughts.

Hi Pony! Of course I’ll help you out :D Those jeans are notoriously hard to fine! I haven’t been able to spend too much time in the ClubHouse lately, but if you’d like I can back your offer if you find a forum. Have you thought of making your own forum about it? If you did that, you could list things you’d be willing to offer and I could as well. If someone was interested in anything of mine, I’d just send it to you. I know how much you want to get those jeans. I’ll help anyway I can! LMK, thanks.

WACKY, Thank you so very much. Yes I know. Believe me I know lol. You know, that is a good idea. I just might do that. You are the best! You’re so sweet. Thanks again! Oh and when you get some time to chat just let me know! Hugs!

PONY- Its my pleasure. :) LMK if you do, I’ll definitely check it out and keep an eye on it ;). Aw, thank you! Easy to be nice when the person you’re helping is always so kind and thoughtful. :) I will do so. Thanks. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.