**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

Cleopatra

Hey loue, are you still willing to trade?

Narnian100

Wow just looking back about last summer i only had about 20 rooms no rares,no priceless,and no idea of values. Then I came on here this january I think and now I am like 5 times richer. And I owe it all to you peoples, esp Twinkletoes,Dogfish,Becky,Ladytrader77,TeneseeFrogs(BTW where is she/he? I havent seen them on the forums in months!) And I have had wonderfull trades with the rest of ya’ll. So I just want to say a huge THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!

forest85

hey df, please don’t send me more movie stuff. I will run out of room in the room. not that im not thankful. and thanks for having bunny and I over last night it was great. Thanks for all your help.

dogfish

LOL forest, just sell it. I didn’t know what you needed, that was all I could think of. TTYL DF

Narnian100

Oh DF Becky just sent me a Victorian Ballgown and Hat also she gave me the Love spaniel psi that I have been looking for for months!!! If you ever see her plz tell her that I cant thank her enough!! I also sent her a thank you note:D She is the most generous person I have ever met! you have a wonderful friend DF:D

dogfish

Hi narian, yes Becky is a very nice person, all my bffs are kind and polite. I just spoke to her, but she scans, so she will read this. Being nice really pays off in life, and being generous is a reward in itself. Have a great day, DF

Narnian100

Oh yah I went to your house forest so you dont need my movie screen:D But I am still very much intrested in your Masterfull wardrobe and Sig sofa. What would you want for them?  Thanks!!

forest85

I still don’t know what I want. can you get the majestic ballroom walls and floor from the estore? is that stuff sendable?? or if you have the enchanted elves walls and floor…

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.