**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

schauzer2013

Hey! pippa3090: do you still have the medieval stuff? because I have the hat you are looking for, and some school house desks if you still need them! PLMK ASAP!

schauzer2013

janeneongreen do you still have the neo gothic wallpaper? I’ve been looking for that FOREVER!

Dogfish, hey there friend! Do you think would could work another trade again sometime? I have a few new things, (that you may already have. LOL) But maybe i can put up my list and maybe we can work something out! PLMKSNOL

forest85

hey yall, I am lookin for some of the new deluxe clothes. specifically the blue spring sparkle dress, board shorts, baggy blue jeans, fuchsia shorts, red striped fedora, spring running jacket and red webkinz runners. I will trade or can send up to 80% coupons or 50 KC coins

dogfish

Hey forest, send that 80% my way, LOL I’ll send all those clothes to you. Keep your coins, I collect the thousand KC ones, for some unknown reason, DF

Narnian100

Hey forest I sent you a couple of what you asked for. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy!!! ~Narnie~

dancer99

hey guys, im looking for neogothic theme stuff, and wonderland, as well as the preatty kitty psi. i really need any if these stuff, plmk if you have any! ~dancer

Hey Dancer, I have Neo Gothic – Wallpaper, Dresser, Grandfather Clock, Fireplace, and Night Stand. Wonderland – Magic Elixir Table, Friendly Face Flower, Painted Rose Bush, Unbirthday Party Chair, and Mad Hatter Tea Table. Let me know if you need any of those.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.