Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 766 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 13 hours, 44 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas! Er, sorry for posting this thing here, ahah ‘^^ It’s not that important, but I thought I’d quickly post somethin’ about some stuff I’m gonna put up on the forums soon, if that’s okay?
      Okay, so, first off… I should be able to post the links to those requests I’ve been working on either tomorrow or Friday! Now, I actually haven’t finished the drawings yet, eheh (I’ve been trying my best, though I guess I kinda bit off more than I could chew by thinking I could have them done and submitted this week, considering I there were also a few non-cartoon requests that I had to work on at the same time ‘^^ But, I don’t want to disappoint anyone, so… I’ll just make sure to work extra hard on them! Plus, I dunno when I’d post them, if not this week :P ), but I’m hoping I can by tonight, so they can moderate before the weekend.
      Also, as long as no one minds, would it be okay to post a bio for my deer character, Dahlia, this upcoming Tuesday?
      Gah, sorry for botherin’ you guys with yet another…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… thing, eheh ‘^^ But, I know I mentioned something about it last week, and I guess I was really hoping to post one for her this month…? Otherwise, if I wait till December, it’ll be the only bio I post that month, and then I probably won’t be able to share Mozart’s personality to you guys before I start school again =/ But, if you guys would prefer me to wait, I guess I could!
        And finally, this is actually pretty random, but you know how I’ve mentioned several times about getting some ‘mystery’ pets at garage sales and thrift stores and on eBay and stuff? I just counted the other day, and I think I have four or five ‘kinz that I haven’t told you guys about yet (and some of them I’ve been holding onto since September, oof) o.o I know it’s not super exciting, but I’m still kinda eager to tell you guys about them! However, there really aren’t any good times coming up in the new future for me to actually post about ‘em =P I’m doing the pictures this week, so that’s not an option; I can’t do it…

TaffyKitty12

… next week, because of the bio; and, I’d really hate to post anything for guys the week of Thanksgiving, ahah, since I’m sure everyone will be really busy! ‘^^ So, that would leave me with the first week of December, but I guess I’d kinda hate having to wait that long, unless it was the only option.
          The only other thing I was thinking of is maybe taking a ‘group pic’ of all the ‘kinz I haven’t told you guys about yet, and then send that in along with the requests? And then I’d just post a short caption for each pet (their name [if they have one], where I got them, etc.) when I type up the links. Does that idea sound okay…? If that’d be too much, though, I’ll just wait ’till the beginning of December!
          Anyway, sorry again for bugging you guys with this random post thingy, but, I hope you all have a great Wednesday! :3

TaffyKitty12

(Ah, well, about the ‘new pet’ thing… it turns out I can’t do a group pic of all of them, anyway, because I can’t find two of ‘em ‘^^ They must have gotten moved by my parents or put in a bin somewhere, which is kinda my fault, I guess, ’cause I left them in a paper bag =/ And that stinks, because one of them I was excited to talk you guys about. Oh, well… guess I’ll just post about those two a different time. Would it be okay if I still send in a picture of the newer ‘mystery ‘kinz’ I got, though, as well as post a caption for them?)

Hi, Taffy! Oof, sorry for the late reply.. I did see this earlier though. I saw you already posted your SC stuff, which I’ll get to soon too! They were all very cute by the way, hehe! And well, I think it’s okay if you post a bio, personally.. I know I’ll be able to reply. I’m just not sure about moonie, with her being behind on so much lately, ya know? XP I just feel bad for her. I understand that you wanna get them posted before you start school again though, so.. I don’t know. I suppose it’s up to you. I would love to learn about both Mozart and Dahlia, and I assume I’ll have no problem replying relatively quickly. I don’t struggle with that since I’m not usually very busy. Oh yeah, I remember them! Oh, dang, four? That’s kinda a lot XD Hmm.. well.. the SC thing would’ve been a good idea, but since you lost those two I guess that wouldn’t work =/ (That stinks by the way.. I hope you find them!) It would probably be okay if you posted about them in December? I dunno. I’m not a good planner myself. XD

… It probably won’t be that big of a post, I don’t think? I dunno. I’m not very helpful, am I? ‘XD I apologize, my opinion is probably making you more indecisive. Ah well.. time to reply to your SC stuff! ;P

So here’s the gist of our “Ball Roleplay” moonie and Taffy!
      Steph will send out invitations, Liv will pick out some people (still deciding how she will do that, maybe couples off the streets, maybe putting them in random mailboxes lol)
      They’ll come in and meet Steph, the host. They’ll wait for everyone to arrive.
      They go to the “ballroom” and begin by learning and doing dances like the cha-cha, swing, the waltz, and then freestyle maybe with pop music? ;P Learning different dances will give them something to talk about and keep it interesting.
      Olivia and Steph could play some instruments, and invite others to play as well. (They’ll have some live musicians for the ballroom dancing.)
      They can stop and sit down on cushioned benches on the side of the walls if they get tired or bored.
      They can wander the Rossi gardens by themself or with a friend. (They gardens are large and a bit of a maze, with benches to rest on and colorful flowers and shrubs/topiaries everywhere. A character could probably get lost there..?) …

…. Then after they can have a big fancy dinner and talk. It could be a very relaxed conversation, talking about each other, things they like to do, the food or decorations, anything really! Just get to know each other and have a good time. =) After that they can all leave.
        ~~~
        About the clothing (this is mostly for moonie since I assume she hasn’t thought about this much yet); basically, the attire is semi-formal. Guys should wear a suit, tuxedo, or at least a button up shirt and slacks. Ladies should wear dresses. They can be long or short, it’s up to you what you want them to wear and how fancy you want them to look. While long dresses are fine, I recommended that dresses shouldn’t be long enough to drag on the floor, so the characters don’t trip while dancing (if you wanna be logical about it lol).

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi– thanks for posting this! ^-^ I know you told me about some of the roleplay while we were at the park last week, but I really appreciate the more detailed overview, ’cause I didn’t even know a lot of this!
        So, first off, I like the ideas you’re considering for the how the invitations will be sent out, haha XD I think both could work!! :3 Although, I just have a quick question: if you go with option number 1, what about characters like Kim and Harper? Only because they haven’t met Stephan or Cumulus yet (so it would be unlikely that they’d be hanging out together, unlike Tall Shadow and Pebble Heart, or Jiko and Starleaf) and I was kinda already thinking about how they could meet at the party?
        For those guys, would Olivia just pick them because she needed a couple of extra people, or something? Or if you want, maybe we all can figure out some way for those characters to already know one another? (Though I’m not quite sure how to do that? We’d maybe have to talk about it, I’d assume. Possibly at a…

TaffyKitty12

… park chat?) Sorry, I was just curious ,XD
          But really, I’d be totally fine with any way, emi! :) It’s your roleplay, so you should get to decide! ^-^ Whether it’s one of the ways you mentioned, or a totally different way, I’m cool with anything ;)
          Ohh, and I love the overall plot, too! :D The dancing thing sounds really fun and interesting, hehe! Man, I can’t wait to do that XDD And I like that Olivia and Stephan might be playing their instruments! =] When you say that they’ll invite others to play, do you mean our characters? And if so, I only have one ‘kinz out of my bunch who plays an instrument (which is Pebble Heart; he can play both hand drums and the trumpet), so would he be allowed to join in? Sorry for asking so many questions, oof ‘^^ I’m just wonderin’! Wanna make sure I get everything right, ya know?
          Oh pfhahah, I remember the ‘garden maze’ thing X,D I dunno why, but I think it would be kinda funny if a character got lost in there, for whatever reason. Maybe that could happen to Harper, since she doesn’t…

TaffyKitty12

… always pay attention and definitely seems like someone who would get stuck in a plant maze ,XD
            Ah, and I really like the whole dinner idea, as well! :) I really think that it would be a good way for our characters to get to know one another and maybe even discuss the events of the night together!
            Oh! And thanks for letting us know about the attire, too! I know I already told ya about all my girl pets, but I think I might’ve finally settled on outfits for Pebble Heart and Jiko =] So, for Pebble Heart, I’m thinking he could maybe wear a tan/beige suit with matching dress pants and a tie (don’t know what color yet, though; whatever goes well with tan, I guess XD I would’ve done green like you suggested but I was afraid I was gonna be ‘copying’ moonie, since a lot of hers might be green, too, eheh ”^^ ) And, for Jiko, maybe he could wear a dark blue (like maybe a midnight blue?) tuxedo with matching dress pants and a bow-tie. And he may or may not wear his chef’s hat for a little bit…

TaffyKitty12

… his friends convince him to finally take it off ,XD (He would be so over-dramatic and distraught about the whole thing, haha) Would those be okay…? If not, lemme know, and I’ll change them! Also, speaking of attire, I do plan on responding back to your reply to my dress comment, but since that may take a day or two, I wanted to let you know that I’ve officially decided on a dress color for Kimberly :) Her dress is gonna be dark pink, and will have a white sash around the waist.
              Anyhoo, thanks again for posting this, pal, and I can’t wait to participate in your roleplay! =D Outta curiosity, when do you think you’ll start it? =]
              (Oh! And kinda random, but I recently started typing my reply to Stephan’s bio! Should be able to work on some more of it tomorrow (Tuesday)? I’m aiming to get it all done by the end of the week, if possible! My reply is probably gonna be really long, though… ,XD )

TaffyKitty12

Actually, never mind the ‘midnight blue’ thing for Jiko; I just realized that that shade may blend into his fur, which wouldn’t be too good ‘^^ What would you think about a navy or cobalt blue tux instead? Is there one color that you think would be nicer than the other?

Ayy, sorry for the delayed reply. Oh good! I wasn’t sure if you’d care since I felt like I told you most of it. =P Yeaah.. soo, I was thinking of having them trying to figure out who to invite and Anna recommends Lincoln (cause his family is on his mom’s invite list – cause he’s rich) buuut I don’t know how to invite other people through invitations, so Steph was gonna give Liv a bunch of invitations to give out on her own. I might do both of the random mailbox things and the choosing people.. we’ll see. =P Ah I don’t want them to *already* know each other either, cause that wouldn’t make sense and it would mix up the fact that we were having them meet for the first time.. you know? So I’m gonna have Liv pick random people somehow. I’m currently working on typing up my first reply, so I’ll figure it out soon, don’t worry! Yeah, we could talk about it at the chat today too. =) Heheh, thanks! I’m not sure if I’ll do those specific dances? …

… I might change them slightly, I dunno. Those were just ideas. basically all of those was me thinking out loud actually XD Yeah, maybe I dunno! I just thought it might be interesting if they played their instruments since there will probably be a bunch of instruments out. =P Well sure! Maybe he could do a little jazz session XD I dunno if he likes jazz, but yeah, sure he could! That was the idea that Kinz could come play a little for fun. It’s okay haha XD I get it, and questions are how ya learn after all. I think it would be funny too! Yeaah haha! Oh it would be so cute and funny if her and nervous Cumulus got lost in there! XD People would eventually realize and start looking for them, and that would be kinda fun haha. Why thank you! I thought it would be a nice way to kinda hang out and get to know each other, like you said. Yeah, no prob! Ooh, I like it! …

… No, I gotcha. Probably wouldn’t wanna do too much green. We want there to be some variety! Hmm.. for the tie color, you could do like a brown or green..? I know that’s more green, but it’s only a small part of it. Ohh, midnight blue does sound nice, but I guess you’re right that it might blend in! Hmm.. well, I just had a thought and now it’s stuck. How about a white tux? That would really stand out against his black fur! Blue would work too, but I like the white thought for the black/white contrast. =P Pff haha, sure XD That sounds funny! I bet he’ll hate to take it off, but it’ll be pretty great. Oh okay, cool! Ah sounds good. =) Pink and white sound like a nice combination! Just curious though.. is it like a dusty pink, or a brighter pink, or like a dark reddish rose pink? I dunno, I’m just having a hard time figuring out the color for some reason lol. Yep! Hm, yeah I hope to post it soon once I finish my first reply! So possibly next week? Hopefully soon! …

.. (Ah and alright =) Geez, you and moonie with your long replies! XD I almost wonder how you do it. I’ll be waiting for the next part to moderate then!)

TaffyKitty12

Heyyo! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your reply, and I’ll try to work on my response later! I’d do it now, but I gotta get off soon ‘^^
              Oh! Before I go, though, I just quickly wanted to let you know about the color of Kimberly’s dress! So, I was thinking along the lines of a strawberry pink? (Which is kind of like a light reddish-pink shade) Or, maybe hot pink? I just know it would be one of those darker or brighter values ,XD Definitely not a light or dusty pink, though.
              Ah, darnzzz if I had more time, I’d actually draw her in the dress for ya! ‘^^ I actually wish I could do that for all my girls I’m using :P Well… if you’d like, maybe I could see if there’s any way I can just draw the plain ol’ dresses themselves on a sheet of paper, then take a picture of the sheet next to a Webkinz of mine and send it to the SC? I kinda wonder if that would work… ,XD
              Anyway, just thought I’d tell ya, and I hope to respond back later today or tomorrow!

TaffyKitty12

(Wait, what? Why are there a bunch of z’s after that one word I said? That’s… weird :P I don’t even remember typing that, so I guess maybe autocorrect changed it, or something. Sorry about that, emi! ‘^^ )

TaffyKitty12

Hiya! Sorry for posting this ‘^^ This is just mainly something for @_emiemiemiemiemi_, and whomever else may want to read it.
      Anyway, if you see this, bud, I came up with a list of Kim’s likes and dislikes today! =] I figured out her living situation, too :3 (I was motivated to do it after reading Stephan’s bio ,XD And, since I never posted a legitimate biography for Kimberly, I figured this was the least I could do to get people to know her better)
      So uh, here they are XD I got kinda carried away with them, as you may see… ‘^^
      Additional info on Kimberly:
      Likes: Hercules (both the movie itself and its soundtrack– remember us talking about that on Wednesday? ,XD Good times, man), singing (but only when she’s by herself doing chores and stuff like that; she never ever sings in public ;P ), hanging out with Dahlia, fuzzy slippers, being organized, the Rossi fashion brand (she’s just crazy about their designer tees!), popcorn, oranges and just about anything that’s orange-flavored (including orange juice, orange creamsicles, and so forth), interior decorating, butterflies (she just thinks they’re pretty :3 )…

TaffyKitty12

… going to the beach, lemonade, doing chores (an unusual like, I know XD But Kimberly loves having everything all nice and clean, so… yup :P ), winning, music (though she’d never dream of taking up an instrument, because she thinks it would be too much work; however, she does admire animals who can play them), friendly people, ‘kinz who actually want to get to know her and give her a chance, ice cream (why else would she work at an ice cream shop? XD Well, besides needing money, of course), watching movies (especially likes films with good music/instrumentals or with great animation/design), steak, goalkeeping, flowers.
        Dislikes: Losing, disorder, messes, cockroaches (she finds them very disgusting), feeling “invisible” or being ignored, mud, moths (not because of the way they look, no; I guess she just kind of has a weird phobia of them? ,XD And that’s because she’s afraid that she’ll accidentally let one inside of her house and that it’ll eat away at her silk and cashmere shirts), when other people (especially her friends) are unhappy or sad, having to wait for something or someone…

TaffyKitty12

… over an extended period of time, cold weather (Kim is not a fan of the cold), the smell and taste of coffee, basically any sound or word or visual that she deems “annoying” (for example, Kim can’t stand the sound of metal scraping against another surface, like a knife going against a ceramic plate; or when people use “literally” as another way of saying “seriously”, as opposed to the word’s original meaning; or even when she sees a pile of clothes lying on a floor– yeah, she’s bothered by quite a few things ,XD But at least she doesn’t always show her annoyance, unless she’s like, super irritated), when people call her “Goldie” of another really annoying nickname, customers that are rude or just can’t be pleased (she works at an ice cream shop, and some of the people who go there are really demanding or picky :P )
          Living Situation: Currently resides in a nice (and obviously tidy and well-decorated) single-story home, which is just a block from Dahlia’s house. Also, her family only lives only a few streets away, so she can really visit them whenever.

Oh yay, awesome, Taffy! Sweet, I’m glad Steph’s bio helped you figure out more of her personality. ^-^ Wow, you really came up with a lot XD That’s great though! Yess, she loves Hercules! Perfect XD The singing while doing chores (so cute), fizzy slippers (adorable!), and the ice cream and popcorn, music, creamsicles, and really, just everything! She just seems like a really cute gal from these likes, and they’re suiting to the rest of her personality, hehe ^-^ Pshhh, she has a phobia of moths? Oookay.. interesting! XD I guess she doesn’t like going out near lamps at night then.. ;P HA and she doesn’t like coffee either. That’s funny XD I agree coffee is gross Oof, I hate scraping noises like that too! The scraping of a fork on a plate can drive me crazy o_o Haha, “when people call her Goldie” XD I think that would annoy me too! Oh and she lives by herself? Wow, well that’s neat! I’m sure it looks very nice, heheh! Thanks for posting this, it definitely helps me get a better idea of who Kim is.. and I really like her! ;D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, buds! =] Welp, I really do apologize for posting this here, eheh… ‘^^ But this is just one of those “spur of the moment” kind of things that popped into my head earlier and couldn’t get out, so why not make a post? :P
      Anyhoo, what I wanted to say was: I’m gonna be taking art requests! Yeah, I know this is a pretty random thing to say, and I haven’t even finished up my last round of requests, which I still feel quite bad about ‘^^ (I know I’ll finish them someday, but when, I’m not sure…)
      However, there is a twist; the requests I get this time are gonna be drawn in “cartoon” form, just like the cartoony Clints that I sent in over the weekend. I know it’s unconventional, but… I dunno. It just seemed like a fun idea to me XD Plus the cartoons would be a lot easier and quicker for me to draw, which is perfect, considering I’ve been busy lately. Now, don’t get me wrong– I still really want to take regular requests sometime soon, too (and of course, you guys can always feel free to ‘request’…

TaffyKitty12

… a drawing from me at any time; I’m just talkin’ about official, group requests here) but I think it would be better for me to wait until things start slowing down for me to do somethin’ like that ‘^^
        ~ Anyway, if you guys would like me to draw your characters in cartoon form for ya, please let me know down below! =] Since I plan on only drawing ‘head shots’ (and perhaps one ‘full body’ cartoon, per person) I’ll let you all request up to five cartoons :) It doesn’t matter to me if the cartoons you request are all of the same webkinz (just with different expressions) or of several different ‘kinz!
        Please let me know which webkinz you’d like me to draw (be sure to include name, gender, desired expression(s) [if you have no preference, I'll just surprise you], unique markings, as well as any other details I may need) and I’ll be sure to work on them shortly. With any luck, I hope to have these done and sent sometime next week, along with those few other drawings I couldn’t send in this time around…

TaffyKitty12

… Also, I’ll be keeping this thread open until Friday, so if you need some time to think about who you’d like to request, you won’t have to respond right away.
          Anyhow, sorry again for the randomness of this post (as well as the fact that I put it up on this forum, eheh ‘^^ Would’ve done it on the other one, but seeing how full it is already, I didn’t want to add something unnecessary to it :P Hope you guys still see this, though? If no one replies in a couple of days, I’ll make a post about it on the New and Upcoming Pets forum)
          And I hope everything made sense, as well. If I need to clarify anything, please let me know!
          At any extent, I look forward to hopefully drawing some of your guys’s ‘kinz :)

Hi! It’s cool that you’re doing requests in your cartoony form. I don’t mind that you haven’t finished all of your other ones yet.. it’s one fun to see these, and I’m sure they’ll be quicker! So I’m thinking.. my most interesting expressions award would probably go to Tanner the goofball or Olivia the very expressive girl XD So why not use both? You can choose the expressions, but I’d say at least one of Tanner’s should be something silly lol ;P To make it official: Tanner is a Signature snow leopard, male, light ice blue eyes, can be drawn with a silly face. Olivia is a Signature Golden Retriever, female, has deep blue eyes, and can be drawn with whatever expressions you want! I recommend just exaggerating the expression to make her seem more expressive heheh =) Oh and feel free to give her a flower clip or any sort of headband if you want! Thanks for offering to draw us some stuff, Taffy! I look forward to seeing them!

Hey Taffy!! That’s cool!! Hmm I wouldn’t mind a drawing of my Webkinz Border Collie Mandy. You Can Pick The expression. :) maybe one of Snowy Girl, my Lil Kinz White Terrier? Hmmmm maybe one of my Snowy Retriever Puppy Belker? ( Mandy and Snowy Girl are girls obviously and Belker is a boy :) ) I have so many Kinz that it’s hard to pick more for u to do but that will be enough for me :) thanks for doing this! Can’t wait to see them! ~angel~

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @Oldshowsrock58! :) Thanks for the request– I’d be more than happy to draw Mandy, Snowy Girl, and Belker for ya! ;D (They’re perfect, too, because dog cartoons are the easiest ones for me to sketch, believe it or not ,XD ) I’ll try to work on them within the next couple of days, and certainly plan on finishing them by next week =] No problem, and thank you again for requestin’… I can’t wait for you guys to see them!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, bud! Thanks ^-^ I thought it would be something “different”, haha XD (Ah, and thank you– I still feel bad that I haven’t finished ‘em, though XP I’ll see if there’s any way I can get back to those over the next few weeks! But yeah, these are going to be a whole lot quicker, since the cartoons don’t have to be as “detailed” or “realistic” =] ) Anyhoo, thanks a bunch for letting me know which ‘kinz you wanted drawn! Olivia and Tanner sound absolutely perfect, if I do say so myself XD Actually, believe it or not, I’ve already drawn several headshots of Olivia. So far, I have one “happy” face, one “super happy/excited/awestruck” face, and one “very angry” face =) Her exaggerated expressions were so fun for me to draw, I may even do a few more, just for the heck of it ,XD (I’ve only done a single Tanner, but I’ll definitely make at least one more; just tryin’ to think of a good silly face for him!) So yeah…

TaffyKitty12

… I might actually end up giving you more than 5 sketches, pfft XDD Anyway, I’ll see if there’s any way I can finish those sketches today, and hopefully I can ink and color them sometime tomorrow :) Thanks for giving me this super fun request– I’m excited for you to see it next week! :3

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, sorry emi, I dunno how my replies ended up all the way down here… o.o )

(Ah that would be cool, but only if you had time, of course..! Well apparently so, you already drew some! XD) I can’t believe you drew Olivia already, wow XD I’m honored you are enjoying drawing her so much hehe! Those expressions sound great! I can’t wait to see them! (Oo okay, I’m interested to see what Tanner looks like =o He’s not drawn very much, ya know?) Oh my gosh hahah XD Well sweet! I’ll definitely take some more art! Ah of course hah, thanks for drawing my lil guys! =) It’ll be so fun to see all of those drawings next week!

ilovemoonie

Heyyy, Taffy! Okay, I’m finally here! XD Sorry for the late reply >.< Anyway, that's awesome that you're going to be taking cartoon-styled art requests! =D I think that's a great idea!! ^-^ Sure, it may not be the "normal" type of requests that people usually take, but I honestly think that makes it even better! Don't get me wrong, I love normal art requests, too, but this will be something different, and I like that! =) Aw, and don't feel bad about the the other art requests, pal…I know requests can take a long time to finish, (plus you've been busy!), so I understand! I'd still love to see them someday, if you're ever able to finish them, but take your time! I can be patient. ;)
        Anyway, back to the point, though…I would absolutely love to request a character drawn in cartoon-form! :D Since you said we can request up to five total cartoons, would it be all right if I maybe requested two characters of mine, and you then you could do maybe two expressions for each of them, or something? Let me know if that sounds okay!
        Let's see, well…the first character…

ilovemoonie

…that came to my mind was Sadie, because I just think she’d look really cute in cartoon form, plus she’s pretty expressive XD And, I also thought of Loki (surprise, surprise XD )… but since you just drew him, (that stinks that that drawing didn’t moderate, by the way! =( I was really excited to see it! I hope you’ll be able to get it to go through, but I’d also hate for you to have to redraw the whole thing. XP Don’t feel like you need to do that, just so that you can show it to me!), and since you’ve drawn him at least three other times prior to that, I’ll give you someone different to draw, haha ;P I was thinking maybe…Sebastian? He’s only been drawn once before, so I thought he’d be a good one!
          Anyway, so Sadie is a female Signature Dachshund with big, brown eyes, and no special markings, and Sebastian is a male Signature White Tiger with light, icy blue eyes (the same shade as the eyes on the plush), and no special markings. As for expressions, maybe you could do one really happy/excited and one sad for Sadie? …

ilovemoonie

… And for Sebastian, I’ll let you choose! He’s probably more “flexible” than Sadie (for example, it’d be kind of weird to have Sadie be angry, since she almost never gets mad, but pretty much any expression could make sense on Sebastian XD ), so he could be happy, amused, angry, annoyed, bored, suspicious– anything you want! ;) Surprise me XD Oh! And just in case you do end up doing a full-body cartoon for one of them (you definitely don’t have to, though!), I’d probably prefer you did it on Sadie over Sebastian… (just so you know, Sadie is short and rather chubby XD ) But like I said, don’t feel like you have to do a full-body one just because I brought it up, only do it if you want to! I just wasn’t sure if you were going to or not, so I thought I should mention that, just in case.
            Anyway, I think that’s it, then! Please let me know if you have any problems or questions with these, and I’d be more than happy to give you more information or request someone different! I hope I’m not being too picky, either…

ilovemoonie

…or requesting too much! D= You don’t have to do all of those if it ends up being too many, and don’t worry about following my instructions exactly, either; I’m really not picky, so I’m sure I’ll love the requests just as much no matter what you end up doing with their expressions! ;D Anyway, thanks so much for offering to take requests, Taffy, and I’m super excited to see them! 8D I’m sure they’ll turn out wonderful, like your drawings always do! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, ilovemoonie! (It’s fine– no worries, pal! ^-^ I know you’ve been busy, plus I know it can take some time to think about who you want to request ,XD )
              Ah, thanks, bud! :D I’m glad you like the idea ;) I thought it would be something a little “different” for once, like you said =] Aw, and really? Well, thank you for understanding <3 I just feel bad about it because it's been so long since I've taken them, and some of the users who requested them (MLP, Lucky, ResonatingThunder) aren't really around here much anymore… '^^ I do plan on finishing them sometime, though! I hope to get around to it before Christmas, if at all possible?
              Anyway, thanks for your requests; I'd be more than happy to draw Sebastian and Sadie for ya! :D Yeah, that's fine, heheh… I don't mind just doing the two! ;) I do plan, however, on drawing at least five separate sketches for each person, so maybe I can do something like three Sadies and two Sebastians, or vice versa?…

TaffyKitty12

… Haha, I can see why you wanted Sadie! XD I think she’s gonna be a lot of fun for me to draw, because I love sketching goofy and random characters X,D And sure thing– I’ll be sure to include at least one happy and one sad face! May even try my hand at that “crazy” expression I was telling you about yesterday (And that’s okay, moonie! Loki would’ve been cool, but hey, Sadie and Sebastian are equally as neat! :3 Plus they’re not drawn as often, ya know? Aw, and it’s alright; I still really want to send it in! Like I said, I’ll probably just retrace the original sketch on a separate sheet of paper and send it in as a “new” drawing XD That should work, I hope!)
              As for Sebastian… well, since you say he’s pretty “flexible”, I’ll just surprise you, then ;) (Though I of course won’t give him any weird expressions that don’t fit his personality XDD I feel like I know him sort of well from roleplaying and things, so I kinda have an idea of what I’d like to do for him, heheh)…

TaffyKitty12

… I’ve already made a sketch of both of ‘em, so far, so I don’t think it’ll take me too long to finish! ^-^ Now I just gotta hope that I won’t mess up on the inking or coloring, ’cause that would be no good ,XD OH, and thanks for asking about the full-body sketches, too! I actually sort of forgot about that, but you know what? I’ll still be more than happy to draw a full-body Sadie for you ;) It’s no problem at all, really XD
              Awh, you weren’t being too picky! Actually, your ‘instructions’ have given me a good idea of how to draw them, which helps a lot :)
              Ahh, and thank you! <3 I can't wait to submit these next week! I hope everyone will like theirs =]
              Have a great day, moonie, and thanks for the fun requests!

TaffyKitty12

UPDATE: Believe it or not, I already finished all the sketches for you, moonie, haha ,XD In total, I made you four Sadies (including the chubby “full-body” Sadie you wanted ;) ), as well as two Sebastians =] I feel a little bad that I drew more of Sadie and Seb, but I don’t think there’s enough room on the page for another one of him, ahah ‘^^ I hope that’s okay?

Ooh, okay well… Since you asked… I’ll put up a list of Webkinz pets that I want you to draw in cartoon form! :) Anyway, here it is –
        Lavender Mist the Lil Purple Spring Unicorn (apologies for asking for this pet twice :P)
        “Starshine”, the Sparkling Mouse, I’m not sure if you ever seen this pet before, so I’ll just provide you a reference photo of her – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=56995 (For specific details, I ask you to include her butterfly headband that she wears by her ear in the SC reference photo)
        “Sugar Sprinkle” the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat
        “Pepper Clark” the Sassy Skunk (before you ask, yes I did name her after the LPS 2012 cartoon character XD)
        Anyway, that’s all that I ask for you to draw in cartoon form. If you ever need reference photos of these pets, let me know and I’ll be happy to help. :) I don’t have any preference for expressions, so please surprise me XD
        (Oh, and unrelated, but I’ll answer your question about our Sunday chat in page 152 of the New and Upcoming Pets forum. Sorry for my delay response!)

(I meant the butterfly hair clip instead of headband that Starshine wears, sorry XP)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring– thanks for letting me know! :D I’ll of course be more than happy to draw Sugar Sprinkle, Pepper Clark, Starshine, and Lavender Mist for ya! ^-^ (Ah, no worries; I never mind drawing the same pet more than once, haha ;) And yup, I could definitely tell where you got Pepper’s namesake from, heheh XD I’ll try to draw yours with a typical, Pepper-esque expression! :3 Say, did I ever tell you that I have a pretty panda named “Penny Ling”? I should bring her to the park sometime, and maybe you could show me Pepper? =] ) Oh, and thanks for the reference, as well– that’s a big help! :) I don’t think I’ll need one for the others, but if I change my mind, I’ll certainly let you know! I’ll definitely make sure to include Starshine’s hair clip ;) And alrighty; I’ll surprise you, then! XD (Thank you for letting me know about Sunday, too– I saw your post and replied back a little earlier this morning!)…

TaffyKitty12

… Anyway, I’ll start working on your requests shortly! ^-^ I can’t wait to draw your adorable and awesome ‘kinz! ;3

TaffyKitty12

~ Alrighty, requests are officially closed. Thanks a bunch to everyone who suggested a drawing– I look forward to sketching your characters, and hope to have them up in the SC by the middle of next week! ^-^ ~

Oh lol I just saw this! X,D Sorry ’bout that ;D

Hiya, Taffy! Umm, if you’re still doing requests, could I request a drawing? If you are, it would be of my Cupcake Pup, and her name is Pupcake. :D She’s adorable, and I think she’s my favorite Webkinz :D Anywho, hope I’m not a bother, but that’d be great. If you can do it, just tell me if you need any more info! Thanks! ~fiona

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, fionaflamingo! Awh, well, it’s okay! I did close this thread last Friday, sadly ‘^^ But, you know what? Since I’ve never drawn you anything before, I’ll go ahead and sketch your cupcake puppy, ‘Pupcake’, for ya, anyway! =] I might not have it done for a couple of weeks, though, since I’m gonna be kinda busy. I hope you don’t mind? :c Also, I think I got enough info! But, if you’d like, feel free to let me know her eye color (if she has one), since I’ll probably color in the pupils :) I’ll let you know when your drawing is finished!

TaffyKitty12

(Gah, sorry for posting more for ya, bud XP Just gonna type this really quick, since I know I told you I would at the park yesterday ‘^^ )
      Hey again, @_emiemiemiemiemi_! (Hope you don’t mind me posting this on this forum, by the way– I dunno why, but I feel like it’s more “private”, and since this is really only meant for you… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
      Okay, so, as mentioned yesterday, I think I figured out who I may want to use for your upcoming roleplay =] If it’s okay with ya, I was considering using Kimberly (since you know, she could meet Stephan that way), and–if moonie uses her arctic hare– I’d really like to use Harper (because reasons) XD I want to use one best friend duo, too, but I’m torn between Tall Shadow & Pebble Heart, and Jiko & Starleaf… ‘^^
      In a way, I’d really like to use Jiko and Starleaf, because Starleaf hasn’t been in a roleplay before (granted she can’t talk, but I’d still find ways for her to ‘interact’ with the other animals), and Jiko is just a fun grump ,XD Plus I’ve used…

TaffyKitty12

… them together before in a story, so I know how they’d act around each other. Unlike Pebble Heart and Tall Shadow, who are friends but have never been used together :P
        But, on the other hand… Tall Shadow is always a fun girl to use, and I seldom get a chance to use her character without Pikachu being involved. Hmm, what do you think, emi? Do you have a preference?? (It’s your roleplay, and I think you should kinda have a say so XD ) I’d choose both, but I worry that would probably be too many ‘kinz, eheh ‘^^ How many is moonie using? Maybe I’ll just use as many as she’s planning to.
        I dunno– I’ll try to get it all figured out! But if you can, just let me know if you’re okay with the characters I was thinking of using =)
        [Oh! And unrelated, but, remember us talking about posting things next week? You should still totally do Stephan’s bio (I’ve been wanting to read that one real bad, haha ,XD And it might help me to develop more of Kim, too!) but I’m not 100% sure yet when I’ll send…

TaffyKitty12

… in those pics of mine… ‘^^ I definitely don’t wanna accidentally post them on the same day as Steph’s bio, though! That would be rude of me o.o Hmm, well, I guess I maybe would prefer just to get them out of the way at the beginning of the week… and then that would also give you more time to work on Stephan.
          Well, how about this– if I’m able to finish and send them in over the weekend, I’ll let you know on Monday, and then I can post the links later that afternoon or on Tuesday morning. But, if I can’t finish them by then, I’ll be sure to tell ya so you can go ahead and work on Steph’s bio, and then I will just post the links to my pictures later in the week, like on Thursday or Friday. How does that sound? I hope that made sense, oof ‘^^ But yeah, I can’t wait to learn more about Stephan really soon!! =D ]

Hi! Oh thanks for posting this! I was actually just wondering if you would post about your characters, and then I happened upon this, heh! No prob, I get it. It is nice that this is more private, plus we’re not adding more posts to the huge pile that’s already on New & Upcoming Pets =P Oooh, yes, I like your character choices! Kim will be great, of course, but Harper and the Cloud Man sounds fun too XD And oh my goshh yeaaaahh, Jiko and Starleaf would be cool! Jiko would be a fun grump to add to the mix. XD And how could I say no to Tall Shadow and Pebble Heart? I agree that it would be nice to see Tall Shadow without Pikachu for a change. She is a sweet character, and it’d be nice to see her when she’s not annoyed or embarrassed by Pikachu pfft XD But yeah, in my opinion, I think you should just use them all! Six isn’t that much. I mean, yes, it’s up there in numbers, but I think the more characters the better, right? There’s only three of us roleplying in it, so we need to make this

… I don’t know how many moonie will use.. But moonie, if you see this, I’d say probably don’t use any more than what Taffy’s doing? Just cause I feel like it’s hard to juggle so many characters without making really long replies ‘^^ And long replies are a deterrent to replying, and I want the roleplay to move somewhat fast, since Taffy will be busy soon oof.. ‘^^ Speaking of which, I might have like a two week limit or something for replying? If that’s okay with you guys? (Oh hmmm, okay, Taffy! That sounds pretty good- you letting me know Monday morning. Aw and thanks for making room for me heheh.. I’m excited to show you guys Steph! And I’m excited to see your drawings too ;P I’ll be sure to work on Steph and make sure he’s all spruced up and ready for posting XD)

oops, it cut off! I said “… so we need to make this a decent sized party anyway!”

TaffyKitty12

No problem, bud! Haha, were you? XD Well then, I guess it was a good idea that I remembered to post it yesterday morning! I actually almost forgot at one point, oof ,XD Yeah… that is a valid point ‘^^ That forum has been getting really filled up these past couple of months o.o I suppose we’ll have to switch forums again soon, before that one gets too full?
            Anyhoo, thanks a bunch for letting me know about my characters, emi! =] I’m glad you’d be okay with both Harper and Kim! I’m really excited to use those two, and have ‘em meet Cumulus and Stephan, respectively XD
            YEAH! 8D I dunno why but I just think having a grump would make things fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Plus Starleaf loves to dance, and Jiko does not XD So that’s interesting)
            True, true! I almost always use Tall with him, so it would be nice not to, for a change! She deserves some time away from that goofy little fox, pfft ;P
            Wait, really?…

TaffyKitty12

… Are you sure…? o.o Well, thank you, pal! <3 I'm elated that I'll actually be able to use all four of them! :3
              Right… I kinda forgot about that ,XD In that case, I suppose it's not so bad to have a few extra characters? And besides, I'm no stranger to using a lot of 'kinz in roleplays and stuff, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to 'manage' six different animals =] I think I'm even more excited for your roleplay now, if that's even possible X,D
              And yup, a two week time limit sounds perfect to me, actually! :) I think that's a good idea, since it'll keep us all motivated to reply. Until I start school, I should definitely be able to respond within such a limit, with plenty of time to spare!
              (Alrighty! In that case, I'll let ya know on Monday! =) I'm gonna try hard to get all that stuff done in my free time so I can send them in on Sunday, but if worse comes to worse, I will just post 'em later in the week…

TaffyKitty12

… In all honestly it really doesn’t matter to me which day I do it ,XD I just wanna make sure I give us some ‘space’ in between our replies!
              No prob, pal! =] I’m super excited to read his bio! :3 I really wanna learn more about your cute little guy, haha XDD And thanks! ^-^
              That sounds good to me, bud! :) )
              Oh, and kinda unrelated, but I read your responses on the previous page, and will try to respond to both of them soon! I’ll see if there’s any way I can reply today, but if I can’t, I promise you I’ll do over it the weekend. I hope that’s alright? ‘^^ I love the idea with the fashion company so far, though! =D

ilovemoonie

Hiiii, guys! Oof I’m sorry for interrupting, but I see some ball roleplay talk goin on’ here, so I wanted to respond to those few things that pertain to me, real quick XD
        So first, about the characters, I’ll be using five, I think? Lincoln, Teddy, Caroline, Cumulus (A.K.A “Cloud Man”), and probably Delilah. Would those still be okay, emi…? I know I told you at the park yesterday, but I just wanted to check! If I change my mind on any then I’ll let you know. No worries, though, I won’t use more than six! That would probably be a bit tough for me, anyway; I usually find that in between 3 and 5 characters is my favorite amount to use, hehe ;) Do you know which characters you’ll be using, emi? And Taffy, I love the characters you’ll be using! I think that sounds great! :D I think you should use both those duos, too, because they just sound so cute XD I wanna see Jiko and Starleaf and Tall Shadow and Pebble Heart! Don’t make us choose just one ;P And, of course…

ilovemoonie

…I can’t wait to have Harper and Cumulus meet! ^-^
          Also, that time limit is fine by me, emi! I think it would be good to have a time limit of some sort, because those seem to help me reply on time, or at least, somewhat quickly…’cause we all know I’m not good at replying on time, otherwise XP And I know we’ll need to keep the roleplay moving pretty fast, since Taffy will be busy soon! Two weeks sounds good to me, or however long you want to make it! :) (Also I just wanted to say that I can’t wait to see Stephan’s bio next week, emi, and your drawings next week, Taffy! =) I’ll try to be caught up with stuff by then so that I can reply more quickly, ahah =P )
          Okay, that’s all, I’ll leave now XD

Oh hey! Nope, you’re not interrupting at all. I’m actually glad you decided to step in and talk about your characters too.. I was hoping you would! Oo okay! Yeah, I think they sound pretty good. ^-^ Five characters is a good amount! I’m interested to see how Cumulus and Harper get along too haha XD Oh, yes! I forgot, I haven’t really said who I was using, have I? Well, I’m definitely using Anna, Olivia, and Stephan. And I might use Candy.. I don’t know. She knows Stephan. What do you think? Yeah.. okay. I probably will set a time limit then. I know having a time limit can be a lot more motivating.. I was the same way with my homeschool co-op! It helped me get my work done when I knew it had to be done by Tuesday every week. (Ah thanks! =) I hope you guys like him!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy, ‘moonie! (Nah, it’s fine– we don’t mind at all, bud! :) Thanks for responding, actually!)
            Ooh, I really like the characters you’re thinking of using! :3 I don’t think I saw you talking about it when we were at the park the other day (I must have been chatting with Spring), so this is quite helpful! =] I can’t wait to see Lincoln, Delilah, Teddy, and Caroline… and Cumulus, of course! I’m so excited for “Cloud Man” and Harper to interact, haha XD Oh wait, I just thought of something! I don’t remember if we ever had Harper and Delilah meet…? But their personalities are kind of similar! Maybe they can talk to each other a little bit, at some point in time? :) Actually, I’m not even sure if any of the characters that you and me are using have met each other before (except maybe Delilah and Tall Shadow), so I guess there’s gonna be a lot of meetin’ and greetin’ going on XDD
            And thanks– I’m glad you like the characters I’m gonna be using, too! =D …

TaffyKitty12

… Pffhahaha, okay, okay, fineee… I won’t make you guys choose X,D In all honesty, though, I’m very glad I can use both duos! :) I haven’t used Starleaf or Pebble Heart in very much stuff, so that should be fun XD I also just realized that both Tall Shadow and Starleaf are kinda intimidated by large social gatherings, which should make things… interesting X,D
              (Oh, and thank you! :D I’m hoping to post them either on Monday, or sometime late next week, like on Thursday or Friday? Kinda depends on whether or not I can finish those last few drawings before this weekend is over, but they’ll definitely be up next week, no matter what :3 By the way, one of the sketches I’m sending is a page filled with little cartoons I made of Loki ;D I hope you like it! ^-^ [And unrelated, but I'll be sure to respond to your update later, as well! Should be able to work on that in a couple of hours?])

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, buds! Sorry for adding more to this, but I just decided to go ahead and post a “visuals list” for the characters I’ll be using, since I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted some of their bios and stuff, and that way you guys can get a better mental “picture” of them ,XD Er, hopefully that didn’t come off as weird, oops… :P Anyway, I’ll go ahead and type it down below real fast!):
        Starleaf: Signature chimpanzee with a distinctive white streak on her forehead. She has light purple (to be specific, amethyst-colored) eyes, and is the shortest webkinz of the six I’ll be using.
        Jiko: Signature gorilla. No distinctive markings, though he does wear a chef’s hat almost all the time. His eyes are gold in color, and he’s the tallest of the six ‘kinz I’m using.
        Harper: Signature arctic hare. Has a crooked right ear, which was bent several years ago after she ran into a tree. It sits at a weird angle, but she can still move it a bit. Her eyes are brown, but not super dark. Also, she’s the second…

TaffyKitty12

… shortest of the ‘kinz I’m using, if you don’t count her long ears. Harper is the youngest of the bunch, too, at only 15 or 16 years old.
          Kimberly: Signature cocker spaniel. No unique markings, so far. Both of her eyes are turquoise in color. She’s the third shortest of the group; she’s just slightly shorter than Pebble Heart.
          Pebble Heart: Signature cougar. Has smoky gray ‘tips’ on the fur around his front paws. His left eye is medium green, and his right eye is dark amber. He’s about an inch or two shorter than Tall Shadow.
          Tall Shadow: Signature snow leopard. No unique markings. Her eyes are golden brown in color. In terms of height, she’s the second tallest of the ‘kinz I’ll be using. She’s taller than Pebble Heart, but not by much. (And, though I’m not using him, it’s also worth noting that Tall Shadow, while taller than Pebble Heart, is actually a bit shorter than Fallen Leaves)

Hey, thanks for posting this! I actually forgot about a few of the little details of these characters, like Starleaf’s markings and eye color and Harper’s bent ear. I also didn’t really know about the heights, so that was good to know too. Thanks! =)

TaffyKitty12

No problem, bud! :) Hahah, it’s fine– trust me, I’ve forgotten about those things before, myself ,XD I thought the heights would maybe be good, too, since I know it’s been a while since I’ve described those things in my bios and stuff =] (And it helps just in case anyone would ever want to draw them, hint hint XDD ) Oh! And this is kind of unrelated, but guess what? I figured out what all my girl pets are gonna wear already! (I was ‘inspired’ after our chat yesterday, pffhaha) Each one is gonna have a unique dress that ‘suits’ her personality and/or aesthetic tastes, so no two are gonna be the same. Okay, that actually sounds kind of cheesy now that I’m saying it “out loud”, but… oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyhoo, if you’d like me to tell you about them here, I can, but if you’d prefer me to wait to describe ‘em until the roleplay, that’s fine too =]

Oh really? That’s kinda funny XD But I guess it can be easier to forget that sort of stuff when you have so many characters. OOOHOO I SEE, the real reason comes out! XDD Yes, I will probably end up drawing one of your couples, so the heights will be really helpful for that too. (I didn’t even think about that, but it’s true XD) Aaah really?! YAY, I’m glad you’re thinking about it! I was gonna post about plot and attire stuff soon, since I thought it might be good for you two to start thinking about it. I was actually looking up “cocktail dresses” and “evening dresses” and all kinds of formal wear yesterday too, for the same reason lol! Whaaat? Nah, it doesn’t sound cheesy. It makes sense to me! I’ll probably be doing the same! Hmm… well, let’s see.. I don’t know if I can wait. XD And it might be easier to know what they’re wearing ahead of time so you don’t have to be overly descriptive in the roleplay, soo.. yes please! Tell me, heheh!

TaffyKitty12

Haha, yeah ,XD Like I almost all forgot about Pebble Heart’s unique fur markings, for instance. Which is kinda sad, ’cause I still have his bio in my ‘notes’, pfft :P But yup, I guess it can be easy when you have a ton of Webkinz to keep track of XD
              Heck yeah! 8D Man, that would be so awesome if you could, emi; I’d totally love to see something like that! ;D And I’m glad the info would help, too =]
              Thanks, bud! I wrote them all down yesterday, a little while after I got off. Oh, yeah? I think that would be a good idea! ^-^ I’ll keep watch for that post, then! :) (The stuff you told me about it yesterday honestly sounded pretty good; I love all the ideas you’ve come up with!) Haha, have you? XD That’s cool, though! Have you gotten any inspiration from those dresses you looked up?
              Okay, well, that’s a relief ,XD I thought it was gonna sound pretty goofy, heheh. But since you insist, and I’ll go ahead and post about them! =] …

TaffyKitty12

[Meant to say "I'll go ahead", not "and I'll go ahead" in my previous reply there. Sorry! XP ]
              … Lemme know if these are okay ;)
              Harper: I’m thinking of a puffy, pastel pink dress for her? It would be cupcake or sprinkle-patterned (’cause she loves desserts), and she’d maybe wear a cupcake headband. I know it’s not too fancy, but she’s a pretty informal gal, so I can’t see her wearing anything too nice, if ya know what I mean?
              Tall Shadow: Pretty sure I’m gonna go with a long, flowing sky blue-colored gown for her. She likes blue, and I wanted to give her something kinda subtle, since Tall doesn’t wanna be too noticeable.
              Kimberly: Yup, I’m gonna do a casual, short dress, Iike you suggested! I’m thinking it can maybe be dark pink/muted red in color? (Whatever you think would look nicer) It’d probably go down to about her knee, and I’d imagine the sleeves to stop a little before her elbows. Also, I’d kinda like for there to be a white or gold ‘sash’ around the middle of the dress, above her hips?…

TaffyKitty12

… It just seems like something she’d wear XD
              Starleaf: For her, I really want to do a short purple ‘leaf’ dress ,XD (It’s not gonna be made of real leaves, of course; they’d just be rows of fake, fabric leaves sewn onto a purple gown) And I’m thinking there could be some “gradient” to it? Like, the leaves at the top could be light purple, but then it gets darker the farther down you go. I dunno– Starleaf likes nature a lot and she’s a little adventurous, so I feel like a ‘leaf dress’ would be something cute and unique for her :) (Plus she loves purple!)
              Still tryin’ to think of what Jiko and Pebble Heart would wear, so I’ll let you know about those two later.
              Anyway, I hope those dresses sound good! =] If there are any problems though, please let me know, and I’ll change whatever needs fixing!

HEY! Oh yeah, actually I forgot about those markings too, pfft XD I only remembered that he has different colored eyes, while Fallen Leaves has a leaf necklace. =P YEAH! I’m really hoping I get to draw multiple drawings from this roleplay heheh! I just posted it, so it should moderate Monday, I think! =) Ah and thanks! Yeah, I’ve been looking at dresses a lot the past few days actually, haha XD I’m pretty sure I know what Olivia and Anna will wear! Liv will probably wear a long, sleeveless pastel pink dress with sparkles on the top part and the skirt is long and has little pink flowers on it.. it’s kinda hard to describe, but I intend on drawing it at some point lol. It’s girly and cute – like her! And Anna will wear something more sensible, probably a simple, short/medium length, burgundy red dress. And I guess I should think about Steph’s outfit soon, but boys are easy. XD Anyway! I like your dress ideas! XD …

…. Hehe, so first, Harper’s dress sounds cute. I understand that she wouldn’t be very formal! I think that dress should be fine =) AH I love the sound of Tall Shadow’s dress!! It sounds beautiful, especially for a tall girl like her! ^-^ I like your idea for Kim too! I’m not sure what color would be nicer.. hmm.. Anna’s dress is gonna be a burgundy sort of red, though, so if you want to be different, maybe you should go with the dark pink? I personally wouldn’t care if you decided the red would be better though. =) The sash thing sounds cute too! In my opinion, I think white would be better if you did the pink, or gold if you did the red. Or even a sash in the same color would be pretty. It’s up to you! I like that her dress has sleeves too. That sounds real pretty! Oh wow =0 Starleaf’s sounds really nice too! I don’t know how you came up with that idea, haha! It’s very creative! Purple would be a very pretty color on her too ^-^ …

… Hmm, I don’t think I have any problems with them. Starleaf’s and Harper’s dress will be more unique, but hey, it suits them! Oh yeah, by the way, do you think Starleaf will be able to convince Jiko to take off his chef hat? XD Oh and just an idea but I think Pebble Heart would look handsome with some forest or pine green colors and Jiko might look nice in a blue..? I dunno. Just a thought! I like all the dresses so far! =) Thanks for telling me about them hehe! They sound cute!

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Ah, sorry for the late reply, by the way! >.< I saw this several days ago and meant to reply, but I kinda forgot, ahah… '^^ (I'm still not used to checking this forum super often :/ ) Anyway, thanks for describing your character's appearances, for us! ^-^ I kinda forgot some of that stuff about them, so it was quite useful! Now I'll really be able to visualize them in the roleplay, hehe! ;D Also, can I just say that I'm really impressed by how much you know about your character's appearances? XD Like, the heights and everything, especially…I dunno, I just think it's really cool how you know like, how tall they all are in relation to everyone else, and everything! All I tend to know out about my character's height is that they're "tall" or "short" or "average", and I don't even know that for a lot of them! ;P Anyway, thanks again for posting this, though! =)
          Alsooo, I know you were talking to emi, but I did read about the dresses that your girl characters are gonna be wearing, (I hope you don’t mind!! D: ) and they all sound awesome!! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… I can tell you put a lot of thought into them! ;) They’re all very specific and unique and go perfectly with each of their personalities, I think! =D Tall Shadow’s sounds especially pretty, and I really like the sound of Harper’s, too, haha XD
            Anyway…I’m assuming you and emi (if you see this, emi!) talked about that stuff at the park on Wednesday? I guess we’re supposed to be thinking about what they’re gonna be wearing, right? I’ve thought about it a little, but so far I’ve pretty much just figured out, like, the colors they’re gonna be wearing… :P (There seems to be a theme of green going on with my characters, I’m using several that like green I guess XD ) Anyway, I’ll try to think about it more! I’m only using two girls though, so it shouldn’t be too hard, ’cause I feel like guys are easier XD (Oh, and I’ll try to reply to both of you above really soon!)

Comments are closed.