Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

@_emiemiemiemiemi_: hey, bud! Just wanted to tell you something kinda important, quickly.
      I sent in all of the requests last night, but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to send in yours along with that… XP I’m really sorry, pal! ;-; What happened was, I actually had your requests sketched before anyone else’s, but I didn’t ink and color them until just a couple of days ago. But, when I was tracing over one of the Olivia sketches with pen, I messed up her smile and had to go over it with white-out. And that wouldn’t have been too bad on its own, but I still kept messing up after that incident, and by the time I got it right, there was a huge patch of white-out on her face DX I tried coloring it in, but when my yellow colored pencil mixed with the white-out, it somehow turned that patch light green. And it was pretty noticeable, so I decided just to scrap it and start all over.
      I was able to finish sketching and inking it last night, but I didn’t have the time to color it in before I went to work… XP

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… (And there was no more time to work on it once I got home) Again, I’m really sorry, emi!
        I feel awfully bad about what happened DX But, I promise ya I’ll finish and submit it today! Hopefully it’ll moderate sometime tomorrow? If not, I’m assuming it’ll be up by Monday, but I’d hate to have you wait that long… XP

Ah hey! Aww, really? It got messed up? Dang, that must’ve been annoying =/ I hate when I mess up on a perfectly good drawing and smudge it or something! It’s frustrating.. I understand, it’s alright. I don’t mind, and I saw that your new ones already moderated today, so it wasn’t even that much of a wait. ^-^ I’m sorry that it happened to ya, but I don’t mind. Don’t feel too badly! I’ll go check out those new ones now though!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Ah, yeah… I guess I kinda made a mistake, heheh ‘^^ That type of stuff happens a lot, actually, when I’m ‘inking’, but usually I don’t have to use that much white-out. The amount I had to put on Olivia was actually kind of ridiculous ,XD Aw, I know, right? I always hate when that happens, haha ;P At least I was able to trace the original on a new sheet of paper fairly easily, so I didn’t take me too long. Although, in this case, maybe it was a good thing that the first drawing got messed up, because the original Tanners I drew were not very good… ,XD He looked pretty weird, so I’m glad I was able to improve upon those in the second version. Anyway, thanks for not minding the wait, pal! <3 I made sure to work on it yesterday, and I'm glad it moderated quickly for ya :)

Oh my gosh!!! I kept trying to post, it didn’t work, and now there’s tons!! Super sorry ’bout that, guys!!

It’s okay, fiona, heheh! It happens to all of us XD I think we all did the same thing before we didn’t know about it.

Hey guys? Uh, I’ve been trying to post but it isn’t working… any ideas?

TaffyKitty12

Hi, fionaflamingo! What happens is, if a page on here already has five ‘original’ comments (which are posts that are not made as a reply to another person), then, the next time someone does make a post, it’ll state a brand-new page. However, when your post starts a new page, you won’t actually see it with the ‘awaiting moderation’ message; you’ll just have to give it some time, and it’ll show up. It’ll almost always go through, so don’t worry! Hope this helps you some :) Let me know if I need to explain any further! This actually happens to almost everyone who joins the forums, so you’re not the only one.

Ohh, ok. XD Thanks, Taffy! That helps a lot!!

Ok, so, I don’t know for sure if anyone will see this, but this is for Spring, Taffy, and emi in response to their replies to my previous post, as follows:

Ok, so, I don’t know for sure if anyone will see this, but this is for Spring, Taffy, and emi in response to their replies to my previous post, as follows:

{Hi everybody! Just wanted to pop in and say hello, I’d hoped to get more drawings done but I’ve been kinda busy. Sorry to hear about MLP, by the way – from what I’ve seen, she’s pretty popular around here, forums and newz and all that; hopefully her posts start moderating again soon! Anyway, hope I didn’t interrupt anybody, but maybe I can come chat more often? I’ll try and get some more drawings posted too. ~fionaflamingo}

Comments are closed.