Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,141 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pompom323

hey guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, pompom! ^-^ Welcome to our new chatting forum! :D

Hi, pompom! ^-^ What’s up?

ilovemoonie

Hey there, pompom! =] Welcome to the Upcoming Pets forum! You’re certainly welcome to chat with us on here, whenever you’d like! ^-^ (Oh! And this is unrelated, but I wanted to let you know that I’ve read what you’ve posted of your new story so far, on the other forum, and I’ll try to reply to it later today!)

Hiya, pompoms! It’s nice to see you here in this new forum! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^-^

pompom323

hey guys! thanks for the welcomes! im glad to be chatting here :) oh yeah, my story! Sorry i havent been posting it lately, i was mostly doing it over on the general, so if you wanna see more now, you can go read it over there! -pompoms

ilovemoonie

Heya, guys! (Ah, sorry for posting above you, LolliPup, and so soon after your bio, Taffy!! DX (Thanks, though, Taffy, for giving me permission to do so; that was nice of you!))
      Well, there were just a couple of things I wanted to say, so, I guess the time has come for another update! I hope no one minds! ‘^^
      ~First off, well…I actually ended up getting another Webkinz, a week or two ago. I feel like the only time I post updates anymore is when I get a new Webkinz, pfft ;P I really wasn’t planning on getting one for awhile after my Signature Bengal Tiger, but, as often happens, I came across a good deal on Ebay, and I just couldn’t pass it up, eheh… =P So, the ‘Kinz I ended up getting is…the Signature Lop Bunny! =] I’ve wanted this pet for years (my sister has had one for a long time, so I’ve admired it long before I really became interested in collecting Signatures), but it’s so expensive online… :/ So, when I found one in almost new condition with tag for only around $40…

ilovemoonie

…which is about half the price that a new one usually goes for, nowadays, I just couldn’t resist getting it!
        It came in the mail last Thursday, and awh, I must say, it really is an adorable plush!! :D I know some of you guys already have one (Taffy and emi), so I won’t describe it in detail or anything, but I just love how soft it is, and I really like the face mine has, too ^-^ Now, I’m not sure that it’s in 100% new condition (the seller listed it as “used” and said it had “slight wear from storage”), but it still looks pretty good, to me! The fur in some areas isn’t quite as soft as new, I don’t think, and it had some brown flecks (maybe dirt..? I dunno) in its fur, though I managed to get most of them out. I’d rather have one that’s mostly new, though, than pay twice as much to get one in a little better condition, you know? Also, the tag seems to be completely sealed and is still attached to the plush, so, that’s good! All in all…

ilovemoonie

….I’m very happy with her, and I’m excited I could finally get the Lop Bunny! =)
          Now, for a name, I’ll be making my little bunny a girl, and I think I’ll be naming her “Cassidy”, or “Cassie” for short! :) I dunno, I just thought it sounded cute on her, plus I’ve been wanting to name someone “Cassie” for quite some time now. Oh, and also, her last name is going to be “Holland”, because there’s a type of lop-eared bunny called a “Holland lop bunny”, so I thought it’d be fitting! And I also just like it I guess and it reminds me of a certain actor who plays Spider-Man XD Anyway, I’ve actually come up with quite a bit for Cassie’s personality, so far, too! I won’t give away too much, but I will say that she’s going to be somewhat shy but sweet and funny once you get to know her, she loves gardening, magic (and is therefore a huge fan of Nestor, Lester, and Sylvester (Desmond)), and fairytale, romance, or fantasy movies (Tangled is her favorite movie, by the way XD ), and…

ilovemoonie

…she’s best friends with River, and especially Canyon. :)
            Those are the main things I have for her, so far, though I hope to develop her further and make her into an official character, someday! I’ll probably send a photo of her to the SC sometime, too. :) (Also, I really hope it doesn’t sound like I’m bragging, at all!! ‘^^ That’s definitely not my intention!)
            ~Also, while I’m here, I just wanted to let you guys know that, unfortunately, I probably won’t be on here much next week, due to Thanksgiving. My oldest sister is going to be here for about a week starting this Sunday, and then my other sisters and more of my relatives will be coming sometime next week, so, I imagine I’ll probably be quite busy with them ‘^^ I know I still have a ton to reply to on here, though, so I’ll try to work on as much of that as I can before Tuesday, since I doubt I’ll be on here much between Tuesday and Friday. If there’s anything I haven’t replied to by then, though, don’t worry; I’ll definitely still…

ilovemoonie

…get to it! It might not be until next week or very early December, but I promise I won’t leave anything un-replied to!
              @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I started my response to Stephan’s bio yesterday, and hope to continue it later today! I’ll also try to type up and post my response to the ball roleplay before Tuesday, though, if something happens that I can’t, I’ll still make sure to finish it up sometime next week!
              @TaffyKitty12, I’ll definitely be sure to reply to your art requests either before or over the weekend (Monday at the very latest) and hope to be able to start responding to Dahlia’s bio before Tuesday, too.
              And…I think that’s about all I have to reply to? If I missed anything, let me know! And of course, I’ll reply to any new things that are posted, too, it just might not be right away, unless it’s a short post ‘^^
              Now, I do have some good news, though…starting next week, I will be on my annual “winter summer break”, as I like to call it, and will therefore be off from school until late January! =D I’m really excited…

ilovemoonie

…to get a break, because I haven’t had more than a week off from school at a time since last winter, (aside from the month of June, though I only took that off because I wasn’t really able to do school at that time XP ) Anyway, so, as a result, I should be more active on here! ^-^ Of course, with Christmas coming up soon, I still expect to be pretty busy, so I won’t be on here all the time or anything, but at the very least, I hope to catch up (and stay caught up!) with posts on here :) So, yeah…starting the first week in December, you can hopefully expect to see me on here a little more! =]
              ~Alrighty, I think that’s all! I’m so sorry for the length of this post!! XP Thanks for reading, though, and have a great Thursday, pals! Also…I know this is early, but I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week, too! =D Do you guys know what you’ll be doing for the holiday, yet? :)
              (Also, I just realized this is the first update I’ve posted on this forum!)

LolliPup

Yay!! So, how many Webkinz do you actually even have? Just curious- I don’t even know how many I have anymore ;D

ilovemoonie

Thanks, Lolli! ^-^ Oh, how many Webkinz do I own? Let’s see…well, at the moment, I think I have about 230 Webkinz plushes? Aw, haha, and that’s okay; it can be easy to lose track of something like that! I’d probably have no idea how many Webkinz I owned if I didn’t keep a list of them all on my computer XD Anyway, I’m sure your collection is pretty awesome, though, regardless! ;D Just out of curiosity, I know you said that Pupcake is your favorite ‘Kinz that you own, (which is really neat, by the way! ^-^ ), but do you have any other Webkinz that are a favorite of yours, too? =]

LolliPup

Hey, moonie! Sorry for the late reply! Um, so I pretty much like all my animals that aren’t Lil’ Kinz, which would be Pupcake, Aladdin, now Ryleigh, and uh… I also like my Canary, Grace.

Oh gEEZ I gotta reply to this before I run out of time Hi, moonie! Ooh my gosh, so I think I actually saw that exact lop bunny on eBay! I saw it and was like, “Ah that’s a good deal! Too bad I already have one and am holding off of buying Signatures now” ;P I’m glad you could get it! It is such a cute Webkinz, and that was a darn good deal! I still wanna make mine into a character someday, heheh.. I also think Cassidy is an ADORABLE name! So perfect for a little bunny like her! Cassie or Cassidy would be really good, I think! HAH and Holland is a great last name XD YAH BROO HE’S MY FAVORITE!! XD I love Tom Holland too haha Aww, I already love her personality XD She sounds sweet! hECK YEAH, Tangled is a great movie, ya know? It’s actually one of my favorites too lol! Okay, it would be nice to see a picture of her in the SC then too. Ooh hey man I just got an ideaaa… is she gonna like Nestor (if that’s the right name) the signature English spot bunny? Cause that would

…. Anyway, that’s fine! Makes total sense that you’ll be busy next week. I’m sure most of us will be busy, so it’ll all work out well. I hope you enjoy being with your family! Ah and okay! I can’t waif to see your reply to the roleplay, and it’ll be cool to see the rest of your reply about Steph. I appreciate you working and stressing about replying ‘^^ You don’t need to stress so much, but I do appreciate how much you care. I think that’s everything, don’t worry! Ohh really? How cool! That’ll be great! I’m sure you can’t wait to chill out and be done with school for a while, heheh. I know Taffy will be getting busier, but I should still be on here just as much, I hope! I mean, I do get more Etsy orders in December.. but they’ve already been crazy the past few weeks and I’m managing fine. XD Oh man, yeah! I can’t wait for Thanksgiving! Personally, all of my family will be coming over and we’ll have a big meal, as usual. ^-^ …

(Oops my first post cut off! “Cause that would be SO CUTE.” heheh) But yeah, Thanksgiving should be fun! We haven’t had Thanksgiving at my house, like, ever.. but I’m thinking it’ll work out well! We have a lot of room and tables so it’ll probably be good lol. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? =)

ilovemoonie

(Hi, emi! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your response to my update, and thanks so much for taking the time to reply! I appreciate it, pal! ^-^ I don’t know if I’ll be able to reply back or not, but I at least wanted to let you know that I’d seen it! Also, I wanted to inform you quickly that, unfortunately, I’m afraid I won’t be able to finish my response to Stephan’s bio, or reply to the ball roleplay, until over the weekend XP I wanted to work more on my reply to Steph’s bio before comments stopped moderating, but I’m afraid I’ll have to go off here in a few minutes, plus I’d be cutting it close to get any posted before 5:00 EST, anyway… =/ But, I should hopefully be able to type up more later this evening, and will definitely work on my roleplay response soon, too, since I don’t want to hold that up for too long! Anyway, just wanted to let you know, and have a great weekend, emi! =] )

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! :) Just wanted to say that I’ve read your update (congrats on Cassidy, by the way! ^-^ I’m so glad you were able to get the signature lop bunny, hehe! ;D ), and I’ll be back to reply soon! I’d work on my response right now, but I gotta eat breakfast and do some things first, eheh ‘^^ I should be able to start working on my reply in an hour or two, though? Unfortunately, I kinda doubt I’ll have my whole response today because I’ll be gone almost the entire afternoon (if that does happen, I’ll be sure to finish the rest tomorrow night or Sunday!), but… I’ll try to reply to as much as I can before I leave! I hope that’s okay…? Anyhow, thanks again for sharing this with us, and I look forward to replying! :3

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, ilovemoonie! I’m back to start my reply :) I would absolutely love to finish this before I go today, but ahh… let’s just see how much I can get done?
          (It’s fine, bud! I don’t mind at all! =] I mean, just ’cause I post a bio doesn’t mean I get to hog the whole week, you know? XD That would be rude of me! And besides, it’s actually been a few weeks since you’ve last given us an update like this, so, I’m pretty excited to hear what you have to say! ;) Oh, and it’s no problem!)
          First off… thanks for telling us about your new ‘kinz, bud! =D I know you told me a little bit about her at the park last week, but I was really curious to hear about the species XD
          And man, with that being said: congratulations on your new signature lop bunny, moonie!! ;D It’s such a cute pet, and I am so glad you were able to get one! ^-^ WOW, and $40 for one with a tag is an awesome deal, too! :o I think my aunt paid a lot more for mine when…

TaffyKitty12

… she got it for me for Christmas a few years back ,XD (I think Jessie cost her $80 or $90, I think? I can’t really remember, but all I know is that she definitely wasn’t that cheap, haha)
            Dang, what a great price!! I can definitely see why you bought it XD Can’t pass up a good deal like that, ya know? Especially since you never know if you’ll find one for that cheap again, eheh ‘^^
            (Aw, hahah, and it’s cute that you’ve always ‘admired’ your older sister’s signature lop bunny! :) Does she still have it, or has she since gotten rid of it? If she has it, maybe you could ask to see if she’s interested in giving it to you, hint hint XD I bug my brother about his own signatures a lot, pfft; I always tell him to give them to me if he doesn’t want them anymore X,D )
            Ooh, and your bunny sounds really cute, moonie, hehe! :D Gotta love a ‘kinz with a sweet and adorable face XD I’m glad you seem to like her a lot! =] I’m interested in seeing what she looks like!…

TaffyKitty12

… Do you think you’ll send in a picture of her, sometime? :)
              Ahhh, and okay… I understand that! Even if the previous owner didn’t take off the codes, it doesn’t mean that they never displayed it or put it in storage or played with it, you know? I’m glad, however, that she seems to be in pretty good condition, all things considered! :3
              Ohh, so her fur isn’t quite as soft in some areas? Well, that’s not too bad; could always be a lot worse! The only thing I could think of that could fix that, though, would be to give her a bath, but… that in itself can be a little risky ‘^^ You have to be really careful not to let them get ‘washed out’ by letting them just air dry, and if you’re using a hair dryer, it’s a little easy to accidentally burn their fur (which I’ve done before :P ). If it’s not too much of a bother to you, I’d say the best thing to do is just leave her as-is!
              And I agree that it’s definitely better to pay less and get a Webkinz that maybe isn’t…

TaffyKitty12

… ‘perfect’, than pay like, a heck of a lot more to get one that’s just a tiny bit better! (That’s how I felt about Steve, actually! His fur was kind of matted and not super soft when I first got him, and I could tell that someone had played with him before, but I’d much rather have a ‘decent’ Australian shepherd that only cost me $1 than a brand-new, perfect one for $300 XD )
              But again, even if your new lop bunny does look a little ‘used’, she still sounds pretty adorable to me! ;) And I’m glad her tag is attached and sealed! =] It’s always a let-down when you buy one with a tag just to find out someone had already used it, eheh ‘^^
              Oh, and I absolutely love the name you’re considering, as well! :D I dunno why, but “Cassidy” just sounds really cute for a bunny (especially a lop-eared one), heheh XD It’s cool that you’ve been wanting to name a webkinz “Cassidy”/”Cassie” for quite some time, too! :3 It’s always awesome finding that perfect ‘kinz for that certain name you’ve been wanting to use for a long…

TaffyKitty12

… while, you know? ;D
              Anyway, I think that moniker sounds great, buddy, and I hope you can use it, hehe! ^-^ (Oh! And also, this is kind of unrelated, but… since you’re planning on calling Cassidy “Cassie” for short, would you like me to find a different nickname for Cassandra? I mean, I know it doesn’t really matter since they’re two totally different species with two different personalities [and I also just noticed that other day that, between me, you, and emi, we have two Steves, a Stephen, and a Stephan X,D But yet we all can tell the difference!], but if it makes it easier/less confusing for you, I wouldn’t mind! :) I honestly prefer calling Cassandra by her full name, anyway XD The only reason why I even used “Cassie” was because I know that Clint likes to use nicknames, but I could always have him call her something different, like “Cass.” That might suit her better, actually, since she’s kind of tomboyish and “Cassie” sounds rather girly XD )
              Anyway… ooh, I like the sound of her last name, as well! =D I think “Cassidy Holland” would have…

TaffyKitty12

… a pretty nice ring to it, hehe! :3 And like you said, it’s fitting, too, ’cause of the species thing XD RIGHT! Dang, though, he really is a good actor, you know?
              Aw, haha, I love her personality so far, too! ^-^ A shy but sweet bunny who loves magic, gardening, and your ‘Magical Three’? Heck yeah! How could that not sound awesome to me? X,D Oh gosh, and I adore the fact that she likes fairytale/fantasy movies, too, pfft X) How cute (and funny)! :D [Tangled really is a great movie, though-- can't blame her there XD The music in it is pretty good, too! I even own a song from it on my iPod, pfhaha :P ]
              And of course, it’s adorable that she’s friends with Canyon and River! ;D Gosh, Cassidy really does sound pretty neat… I hope you can develop her into a character, someday! I’d totally love to see Cassie on here! =D
              Oh, and yes please– do send in a picture, at some point! :) (Sorry, I didn’t see that you said you’d try to send one in until like, just now, oops ,XD ) I’d love…

TaffyKitty12

… to see what Cassidy actually looks like, heheh!
              And no worries; you didn’t sound like you were bragging in the least, buddy =] Congrats again on getting Cassidy, and I sure hope you enjoy her! :3
              [Awh man, I’m afraid this is as much as I can type up for now… :/ I’m really sorry about that, moonie! DX I’d work on more, but I gotta go somewhere very soon and I still have to do some stuff before then XP I promise you, though, that I’ll type the rest as soon as I get the chance! I’ll certainly be able to finish my response, though, over the weekend, so it will be up for you to read on Monday. I hope that’s alright…? I’m really sorry for making you wait like that! :c
              (Also, just ’cause ya mentioned it, I wanted to quickly say that it’s alright if you can’t start your response to Dahlia’s bio before next Tuesday! If you can, neat, but if you can’t, I totally understand :) I’m patient, and I don’t mind waiting!
              And, in regards to the SC requests…

TaffyKitty12

… Actually, you know what? Don’t even feel like you have to reply to them all; if it makes it any easier, you can just respond to the two or three pictures that pertain to you =] I certainly wouldn’t mind! It’s mainly your thoughts on what I made for especially for you that matter, anyway ;) )
              Anyhow, I’ll be back to reply to this tomorrow or Sunday, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend, buddy!]

TaffyKitty12

[I'm back to continue; sorry about the wait! XP ]
              … Also, about this week, it’s totally alright, moonie! To be honest, I won’t be too active myself, heheh… ‘^^ (Might be around a little bit today and tomorrow, but after that, I doubt I’ll be on much at all until next Monday ;P )
              I hope you have lots of fun with your sisters, and I wish your family a truly terrific Thanksgiving! :) After all, spending quality time with them is definitely more important than being on here all day!
              And don’t worry about trying to come on and read and reply to things. If you can’t get to it most (or any) of it until next week, I certainly understand! (It’s not like those convos and things are going anywhere anyway, right? XD You can reply to those whenever you have the time!)
              And I kinda doubt much will even be posted this week, anyhow. At least, I sure hope not, anyway ,XD
              Again, it’s fine, buddy, but thanks for letting us know in advance! =]
              Ohhh, and speaking of which…

TaffyKitty12

… it’s so cool that you’re going to be off from school soon, moonie! :D Goodness, I’d certainly say you deserve a day off, especially after working almost non-stop the past several months, eheh ‘^^ And with that being said, I sure do hope you enjoy your ‘summer break’! ;)
              It would be totally awesome if you’re able to come on here more next month, but if something happens that you can’t, I’ll understand that, too. I mean, I know December is usually a busy month for you, anyway, and I don’t want you to feel like you have to spend all your free time on here! (Honestly, I’d actually feel pretty bad if you spent that much time on here, ahah ‘^^ It’s a lot of fun to talk with friends, of course, but you gotta make some time for yourself, ya know? Sorta wish I did more of that during my break, because I feel like I made myself a little too available on here ,XD I’ve barely even finished a half a novel since I’ve been off, which is kinda disappointing :P )
              Awh man, though… I just wish I was gonna…

TaffyKitty12

… be around more in January, since I know you’ve told me before that that’s one of the least busiest months for ya! DX Unfortunately, I really doubt I’ll be on much at all in that month XP I’ve recently found out that I’ll be starting school the first week after the New Year, and more than likely, I’ll probably have to take a hiatus or something until I can get adjusted =( Even then, when I finally do get acclimated, I dunno how much school will keep me busy. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see what my schedule is like, but either way, I know it’s gonna be a lot more restricting and time-sensitive than my other school =/ (In other words, I have more ‘defined’ due dates for my assignments and classes, so I doubt I’ll have as much free time on my hands)
              Aw man, when I finally got off this year, everyone got kinda busy, but now that I’m going to be busy, everyone will probably have time again on their hands =P Ah, well. I suppose that’s just how life is! But still…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m sad that I probably won’t get a chance to talk to you much while you’re off school! :(
              Anyway, sorry about all that, eheh ‘^^ I kinda got off-topic there XP With all that being put aside, though, I certainly wish you a wonderful upcoming break, buddy, and hopefully you can do a lot of things that you’ve wanted to do for a while! =D Just curious, have you made any ‘plans’ of what you want/hope to do or achieve while you’re off? ^-^
              ~~ In all, it’s no problem, moonie– I’m glad you shared this with us, actually! :D
              Oh, and thanks for asking! :) Let’s see… well, for the most part, I’ll be home on Thanksgiving. My aunt and grandma are coming over and are gonna help to make us a huge breakfast and dinner, so that should be nice XD Might watch the parade in the morning, too (I love seeing all the different balloons and floats and stuff! :3 Even though the all musical numbers thrown in kinda drive me a bit crazy ,XD ) and…

TaffyKitty12

… I think I might be going to my uncle’s later in the evening, as well, so I can see my cousins and stuff. In all, basically the same stuff as usual XDDD How about you? :) At any extent, I hope you have a most wonderful Thanksgiving, yourself! ^-^
              Thanks again, and have a great week! =]

ilovemoonie

(Hey, Taffy! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read what you’ve posted of your response to my update, so far, (thanks for taking the time to reply, and so quickly, too; I really appreciate it! ^-^ ), and you can totally take your time replying to the rest of it!! I certainly understand if you can’t get to it until Sunday or even early next week; no worries at all, pal! :) It’s not that long of a wait! Not anywhere near as long as I’ve made you guys wait, before ‘^^ Speaking of which, since I promised you I would, I wanted to let ya know quickly when I think I’ll be able to start on my response to Dahlia’s bio! Hope you don’t mind if I just tell you here, instead of beneath the bio…? Well, let’s see…I’m still not entirely sure, since this weekend is looking to be kinda unpredictable for me, but, I hope to be able to start on my response by Monday, hopefully, or Tuesday at the latest! I know for sure that Saturday is going to be busy, so I probably won’t…

ilovemoonie

…be able to reply to much then, but I’m hoping to get to a good bit on Sunday, so I think I should be caught up enough to start replying to your bio sometime early next week. Would that be okay…? I doubt I’ll be able to finish my whole response before Thanksgiving, though, unfortunately ‘^^ I’m really sorry!! D= I feel so bad making you wait so long >.< But, if that is the case, I promise that I'll finish up my response next weekend! Of course, I dunno if my "replying plan" is going to end up exactly how I say, since I'm really just estimating all this, but hopefully that at least gives you an idea…? There is always the chance I'll be slower at replying to stuff than I'd hoped, or I might end up being faster. I'll just have to see what this weekend brings!
            Oh! And also, I know you said I don't have to reply to all of your art requests, but I really would like to, if I can! I might just reply more quickly to your requests for everyone else, though, and spend more time…

ilovemoonie

…on the ones that pertain to me, if that’s okay…? But I’d still like to at least briefly leave my thoughts on the drawings you made for the others! =) I’m not sure if I’ll be able to start on my response to your drawings before comments stop moderating today, sadly, but I should be able to work on it later this evening or tomorrow morning. I hope that’s okay, and in the meantime, have a great Friday and weekend, pal! :D I look forward to reading the rest of your response to me when you’re able to post it, but again, no rush! (And don’t feel like you need to reply to this post, either…I know it’s kinda long, so you can just skip it, if it saves time!)

TaffyKitty12

[Hiya, ilovemoonie! Oh, it's no problem at all, bud! ^-^ I always enjoy replying to your updates! ;D Speaking of which, I just finished typing my reply this morning, and it should hopefully moderate here soon =] Sorry I didn’t have it all done yesterday though, ahah… XP (I ended up being gone almost the whole day o.o )
              Also, don’t feel like you have to reply to my response, ’cause I know it’s like, super long ,XD If anything, you can just answer my questions or whatever next time I see ya at the park, if you’d like ;)
              Oh, and thanks a bunch for letting me know about Dahlia’s biography, too! (And it’s fine; I don’t mind that you posted it under here, instead!) I appreciate that! =)
              If you get the time and/or feel like it would be easier if you replied to a little bit of it now before you get busy, that’d be cool! But, as I’ve said before, I totally understand if something happens that you can’t start your response until next week! I know you have other things to reply to, first, and I can wait patiently for ya :) …

TaffyKitty12

… After all, that’s what you’ve always done for me! And besides, I’d feel really bad if you got yourself all stressed out about it DX
              Also, I of course don’t mind that you won’t have it done before Thanksgiving! I mean, actually would’ve been totally shocked if you managed to have your response done before then X,D So yup, I don’t mind one bit ;) You can respond whenever you have the time, whether it’s today, tomorrow, next week, or next weekend, even! Of course, I’ll still keep watch for your reply, though, and will be sure to read it whenever ya get around to posting it =] I look forward to hearing (er, reading? ,XD ) your thoughts, hehe!
              Oh! And in regards to the requests (I almost forgot all about those, actually X,D ), that’s totally alright, as well! If you can get around to replying to them today or tomorrow, that’d be awesome, but if not, I’ll completely understand that, too :)
              Awh, well, are you sure, moonie? Because I mean, you really don’t have to respond to those other ones, if you don’t want to! I don’t want you to…

TaffyKitty12

… get all stressed out about replying to someone else’s request, ahah ‘^^ However, if you insist on replying to those… I won’t stop ya. But please keep your replies to those short, I beg of you X,D
              Anyway, all joking aside, thanks again for letting me know about both of those, buddy, and I hope you have a fantastic week! ^-^ And again, please don’t stress yourself out about trying to reply to everything before you get busy. All this stuff will always be here for you to reply back to once Thanksgiving is over ;)
              Oh, and I forgot to say this earlier, but thanks for being so patient with me and my response to your update above! <3 Actually, it looks like the rest of my reply just moderated, so you can go ahead and read it whenever =) ]

Ah, hey there, moonie! (I’ll try to get to finish this reply by today since I don’t think I’ll be on much next week) Yeah no worries, it’s fine! Huh, that reminds me I think I gotta post an update sometime soon as well since I gotten some new Webkinz lately ^^; There’s still some posts I want to get out of the way… DX (regarding drawings, photos, and such…) Maybe I’ll do it by early December? I don’t know DX
        Ooh, that’s nice that you got a new Webkinz! ;D (Ah well, that’s alright. I only post about my new Webkinz on my updates nowadays as well X’D) Ah hey, that’s nice that it’s a good deal, I think it’s a good idea! ^-^ Wouldn’t want to miss out on it. Aww, wow that bunny actually is cute! I kinda forgot that it existed till you told me about it, and I had to go look it up. Wow, I gotta say I love her textures ;D Maybe I want to get it someday hopefully? I think it’s such a cute signature. ^-^ Oof wow.. Well that’s good you got it at that price! …

… Aww, hehe yeah, it is adorable! ^-^ The face looks adorable! Oh, that’s good that the tag is still attached to the plush! Hopefully, it will work for you! ^-^
          Ooh, hmm well… “Cassie” is such a cute name for her, I think it will fit really nice for her! ^-^ That’s nice that you developed a personality for her! ^-^ I think that’s pretty interesting to know about her! Oh yes, that’d be nice to see her as an official character! ;) Please do, I’d like to see a photo of her sometime! She sounds adorable! ^-^
          Ah yeah, that’s alright… I don’t think most people here will be around much next week, and I don’t think I’ll be around here much next week as well actually since I’m thinking about taking a break from here actually since it seems like people here won’t be on that much next week… Oh my gosh, yeah it’s almost Thanksgiving! o.o Where did the time go?! Hard to believe this year went by fast! ^^; Well in that case, maybe I can post something by the first week of December hopefully. Aww, that’s nice! I hope you have a great time

… Aww yeah, that’s fine, take your time on replying to posts.
            Ooh really? That’s nice that you’ll be on your break next week! ^-^ Ah, I wish I’m on a break right now actually XD Ah yeah, I bet! It’s nice to have a break from school! ;D Oof yeah, Christmas is coming up soon as well. o.o Okay, thanks for letting us know that you’ll be on more! ^-^ I hope you enjoy your break! ;)
            Overall, thanks for letting us know about your adorable new Webkinz! I enjoyed hearing about her, hope you enjoy her! ^-^ I’m glad I managed to finish this on time! I hope you have a great rest of the week as well! Oh, and yes happy Thanksgiving to you as well! (Hmm, I’m not sure what I’ll be doing yet.) ^-^

LolliPup

Sorry if I interrupted anything important, but wanted to post a few updates in case anyone hasn’t been on the other forum in a while.
      Here are some recent drawings- https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59651 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59653 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59655 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59657 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59659 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59661, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59665, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59667, & https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59669 Hope everybody likes ‘em!! One drawing is of Pupcake, the Cupcake Pup, my favorite Webkinz out of all the ones I have =D

Also, think I’m going to buy myself a Clover Cat, and I’m deciding between these =D Bailey, Clover, Shamrock, Cream, Emerald, Kelsey, Quinn, Molly, and Riley. I’m gonna take votes, although it doesn’t matter how many names you pick. Any feedback, opinions, and/or preferences are very much appreciated =P
      And, last but not least, I’ve been thinking about changing my username, I’ve currently gone with LolliPup, but I still would really appreciate any feedback anybody can give me. These are my options: LolliPup, CHiPs&dip77 (Lol- you’ll get this, oldshowsrock58), SummerLollipop, Sunsets&Sand, AnimalArtist, PaintingParakeet (or Penguin), PawesomePainter, and finally, DoodleBug. I am also going to be counting votes for these if anyone has any preferences. I apologize for being so long, and interrupting anything >.< but I wanted to give a quick update, and also- these “Bios” everyone

LolliPup

Whoops! my comment got cut off!! >.< I meant to say, "these “Bios” everyone posts, what are they and would anyone mind if I did some? And how do I go about getting involved in any other things you guys do?? Thanks everybody!! ~LolliPup" Sorry if I confused anyone =P

Hey, Lollipup! All of your drawings are great, as I said on the other forum =) Kelsey was my favorite name for the clover cat, and Lollipup is the perfect user! You already made it anyway, so no need to change it! And, yeah, so the bios.. they are a description of our Webkinz pet’s personality! We use our Webkinz as characters on here to roleplay with them. You can see the beginning of a roleplay a page or so back on here, if you don’t know what that is. =) It’s pretty much like making a short “story” with your friends by using your characters. It’s really fun! You can post a bio sometime if you want, sure! To get involved.. well, make a few Webkinz characters, maybe post a bio or so for them, and the next time we start a roleplay, maybe you can join? I’m not sure if we have any ongoing roleplays that you can join. You’d have to ask Taffy, I think, since she starts most of the roleplays here. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we ended up starting another later next year lol. But yeah, if you like to write, I’m sure

… you’d enjoy roleplaying!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya there, LolliPup! =] Thanks for letting us know! ^-^ I think I’ve already seen and replied to everything you’ve posted on the other forum, but if I missed somethin’, please let me know and I’ll try to respond to it shortly! Congrats on your clover kitty, and thanks a bunch for sharing all your art with us– you really do have such a cute style! ;D As for your username, I honestly think the one you’re currently using is my favorite :) Though, you could always make a second, back-up account with one of the other username ideas, if you’d like? Ah, and no worries; you weren’t interrupting anything important! In fact, I welcome you to post on this forum more often, heheh ;) Oh! And you’re interested in learning more about bios, huh? I can tell you about them! So, on here, ‘pet biographies’ are a thing we do when we want to formally ‘introduce’ a new Webkinz character to our friends on here. We don’t post them for every character we create, though; usually just ones that we…

TaffyKitty12

… plan on using in a story or roleplay, someday (since it’s very helpful for the other members to know more about your character if you plan on using them in something down the road). Bios can range in length– anywhere from just a few replies long to nearly 17 comments (for reference, WKN usually cuts off replies at the 195-word mark)– depending on how much information you have for them. And also, that information can vary, but usually, most people include the pet’s name, species, age, eye color, appearance, whether they’re a boy or a girl, the basic traits of the pet’s personality, and their ‘likes’ and ‘dislikes’ :) I’ve posted probably at least 40 bios on here since I’ve joined, so I’m pretty experienced in this matter ,XD If you want, I can provide you with some links to my older bios, if you want some examples? And there’s the one I posted at the bottom of this page, too, for my signature deer, if you’d like to look at that =] …

TaffyKitty12

… I certainly wouldn’t mind if you decide to post a bio someday for one of your pets! ^-^ That’d be cool, actually :) If you have any other questions regarding the bios (or other stuff we do here on the forums, such as roleplaying), please let me know!

LolliPup

Thanks for the info, Taffy! In honor of my Clover Cat (hopefully) getting delivered today, I’ll probably post her bio today – I made it already XD – and if I ever join a roleplay, I think she’s a character I’d like to use. I’m not a great writer, but you guys make it look like fun so if any roleplays get started in the future, please let me know =] In the meantime, I might make a few others but they might take a while =D Thanks again, and hopefully I’ll be posting that bio soon if that’s alright!

TaffyKitty12

No problem! ^-^ Really? That’s cool, hehe! =] If you end up getting her and/or post a bio for her today, I’d love to read all about it! :) Just to let you know, though, I’m gonna be pretty busy today (I actually have to go somewhere in a few hours), so I probably won’t be able to respond to the bio until over the weekend… ‘^^ I hope that would be okay! I’ll definitely make sure to reply, though, as soon as I get the time! Aw, it’s alright– I’m sure you’re a good write, LolliPup! Everything takes practice, even writing bios and roleplaying. I used to be really bad at them at first, actually ,XD (Honestly, my old bios and roleplay responses are super cringey :P ) But, the more I did it, the better I became! If any new roleplays start up, I’ll definitely be sure to let you know ;) Unfortunately though, I’m not quite sure when that’ll be…? ‘^^ The last roleplay of mine to start up was in August…

TaffyKitty12

… and I’m not sure if I’ll make another one for a long time XP (I’m usually the person who makes the most new roleplays on here) I’m too far in most of mine right now to let anyone else participate, but… you know what? I think I know of one you can join, if you’d like to! I have one called the ‘Adventure Roleplay’ that I started back in 2016 (it was my first roleplay), but most of my friends who used to be in it have since left the forums, leaving only me, ilovemoonie, and emi. We’re pretty far into that one, but I could probably find a way to let your characters into the story without messing up anything! If you’re interested, please let me know, and I’ll give you the link to the roleplay, as well as an overview of the plot and the rules :) And if you’re not interested, that’s fine, too! Anyway, I’ll keep a lookout for your bio, and lemme know if you ever have any more questions! =]

TaffyKitty12

(Oh! And I could also give you a synopsis of the characters me, emi, and moonie are using in that roleplay, as well, since I don’t believe you’re familiar with any of them yet)

LolliPup

Really? That sounds great, if it’s not too much of a burden for me to join. I’ll probably be a bit awkward at first, but hopefully, I won’t be too annoying XD Also, 2 things- a) I had to reply here ’cause your last 2 replies didn’t have a “reply” button, I don’t know why, and b) When I said, “In the meantime, I might make a few others but they might take a while” I should’ve clarified – just in case it wasn’t obvious, (which it was, I know =D), I meant I would make more pet bios =] Anywho, thanks again, and maybe I’ll see you on that roleplay if I can squeeze in somehow! (^○^)

EsorNorDorf

Does anyone know if they have a crow/raven webkinz? I’ve been looking in the kinzapedia and haven’t had any luck.

Hmm.. I just looked it up too, and I didn’t see anything about it! I guess there isn’t any.. =o I actually didn’t realize that. They should totally make one! I can just see Harry Potter fans getting them and naming them “Ravenclaw” or something lol.

EsorNorDorf

I would name mine Hou Yi, after the Chinese archer cause I already have Chang’E for the rabbit. Most of my pets are named after myths. Though Ravenclaw sounds awesome too. if I get a second one.

Ooh that’s cool! Mythological stuff is definitely interesting and has lots of creative names, hehe. Yeah! Do you like Harry Potter?

LolliPup

Also, when I first came on here asking for new Webkinz ideas, @ilovemoonie asked for a raven, which you can see here: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59645

EsorNorDorf

Absolutely love the series. I grew up reading the books.

That’s cool! I never read Harry Potter, but I did watch a few of the movies. Did you ever take the “house” test? Apparently I’m a Ravenclaw. =P

ilovemoonie

Wait, you’re a Ravenclaw, emi? Ahh, me too! *high-five* XD Also, @EsorNorDorf, that’s neat that you grew up reading the Harry Potter series! :D I really like them too, though I got a pretty late start on them… XD I’m currently reading the Half-Blood Prince for the first time. =]

TaffyKitty12

Whaaa, dudes… ,XD I also took a house test and got “Ravenclaw”, too! Huh, whaddya know? That’s cool! (And it’s fine, emi, I’ve only ever watched the movies myself, haha. Which ones have you seen?)

ilovemoonie

Whaa, you’re a Ravenclaw too, Taffy?? Man, that’s awesome that we’re all Ravenclaws, haha! XD Also, that’s okay that you guys haven’t the books, Taffy and emi! The series is very long so it’s not like you could just pick them up and read them all in a week or something, ahah (unless you had like absolutely nothing to do ‘XD ) Although (I know I’ve already told you this before, Taffy XD ), I would highly recommend them, if y’all ever get the chance to read them! :) I think I like them better than the movies…though the movies are still pretty awesome, too, of course! ;)

Wow, no wonder we all get along so well! XD I guess that doesn’t surprise me though, considering we’re all a bunch of shy introverts lol. I’m pretty sure I only saw the first two movies and that was it? I was feeling kind of weird about watching them cause some of it felt creepy to me at the time, so I didn’t watch any more.. but I might watch the rest someday! I don’t think they’d creep me out anymore. =P

EsorNorDorf

I am also a Ravenclaw. XD Also to @ilovemoonie I got a late start when it came to the Percy Jackson series. All my mythology love came from reading the actual myths. To @LolliPup the art is beautiful. I hereby create the movement of get a Raven webkinz. I need one.

ilovemoonie

@_emiemiemiemiemi_, yeah, no wonder we’re all friends, haha! XD But you’re right, I think Ravenclaw does seem to fit us all pretty well. :) Ohh okay, so you’ve only seen the first two movies? Well hey, that’s still pretty cool! ^-^ Ah, well, I can see how you’d find them to be kinda creepy, especially if you watched them when you were younger. To be honest, a few parts from those movies kinda creeped me out, too, and I only saw them last year XD *cough*the spiders*cough* Anyway, it’d be neat if you decided to watch the rest of them someday, though! The 3rd and 8th ones are my personal favorites of the series :)
              @EsorNorDorf, ah, that’s awesome that you’re a Ravenclaw, as well! =D I didn’t know there were so many Ravenclaws on the forums! XD Ohh, and I’ve never read the Percy Jackson series, but it sounds pretty neat! ^-^ It’s cool that you like mythology, too! I think it’s pretty interesting, and it can be fun to read about =] Just curious, do you have a favorite kind of mythology? :) I guess I really only have knowledge about Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology, myself ‘^^

EsorNorDorf

@ilovemoonie Favorite mythology will have to be Greek. Love the stories so much. I cannot wait until I get the Whimsy Dragon to name Persephone. Hopefully, I can change my Emperor Dragon to Hades. I recommend looking into Egyptian and Celtic.

ilovemoonie

No, they don’t have a raven or a crow Webkinz, sadly! I’ve actually been wanting them to make one for a long time…I really think Webkinz World could use some more birds, you know? Plus I just think ravens/crows are pretty cool XD I hope they’ll make one, someday! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, EsorNorDorf! =] Ah, unfortunately, I’m afraid they don’t have one ‘^^ Sorry about that! I wish they did, though. I’m honestly quite surprised they never made one :P

LolliPup

Supposedly (according to a quiz) I’m a Hufflepuff, but my sister said I should be Ravenclaw. I never read the books, but I’ve seen almost all the movies- honestly, I really want to read the first book =D

EsorNorDorf

You really should, you can usually find them in your local library.

Ha, that’s cool! I like Hufflepuff the best. =P I think being loyal sounds cool, and the badger is a cute mascot.. XD You should try reading the book then! I’m sure you could find some at your local library.

ilovemoonie

Ooh, that’s awesome that you’re a Hufflepuff, Lollipup! :D That one is a really neat house ^-^ A few of my sisters are Hufflepuffs, too! :) Actually, I think my whole family are either Ravenclaws or a Hufflepuffs, come to think of it XD Oh, and I hope you can read the books, then! I’d definitely recommend them! =] Like the others said, if you want to read them, maybe you could find them at a library, or something? I’m sure they’d probably have them there!

Hmm, I don’t think they have unfortunately.. It would be cool if they made one someday though! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

~ Hi, fellas!
      Well, since it seems like some of you wouldn’t mind, I’m gonna go ahead and post my bio for Dahlia today. I hope that’s alright! ‘^^ Sorry if I’m being a bother to anyone, ahah… XP
      Anyway, I’ll start posting it down below, and it should be up and moderated within the next hour, I hope!:

TaffyKitty12

Name: Dahlia Dawntrotter. Gender: Girl. Species: Signature Deer.
        Age: Young adult (probably 20 or 21, I’d imagine?) Eye Color: Dark green.
        Appearance: Dahlia is a rather tall and slender deer covered in brown fur. However, she does sport an off-white snout (which happens to freckled, I may add), as well as a cream-colored underbelly. Her back is dappled in white spots, as well.
        And of course, Dahlia does have hooves, too. But, her “fore-hooves” (which basically act as hands) are divided into three digits– one resembles a thumb, and the other two are similar to fingers.
        Additionally, Dahlia does wear clothes pretty often, and her outfits usually consist of a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt. Maybe even a flower headband or a beanie, if she feels up to it. Oh! And she has to wear glasses every day, too, ’cause of her vision (she’s nearsighted).
        I also imagine her to have almost the exact same voice as Assistant Mayor Bellwether from Zootopia, for whatever weird reason… ,XD
        Family: Has both a mom and a dad, as well as a younger sister named “Riley”…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … who is 12. Dahlia has since moved away from home, but her family isn’t too far away (actually, they only live a neighborhood over), so she visits them fairly often.
          Personality:
          ‘Ever met someone whose head was ‘stuck in the stars’? Well, a certain deer by the name of “Dahlia” is basically a living personification of that particular idiom.
          Since she was a young fawn, Dahlia has been utterly obsessed with just about everything having to do with space! Planets, stars, and galaxies– oh, Dahlia is fascinated by them all. One would be hard pressed to find a ‘space geek’ who’s more knowledgable and curious than she!
          However, in terms of basic personality traits (the space thing will be described in further detail later), Dahlia is an ambiverted gal, who seems to handle different social situations well… differently. She’s actually quite outgoing when it comes time to those who are younger than she. Whether they’re 5 or 15, it’s no problem! Dahlia loves to talk, especially to wide-eyed kiddos who don’t mind listening to her rambling. But, when it comes time to her peers… that’s a completely different…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … story ,XD Strangely enough, Dahlia is kind of shy around ‘kinz her age, especially boys. For some reason, she’s a bit intimidated by them, even though she’s pretty chill around both youngsters and older adults.
            So, needless to say, this trait has made socializing a little tough at times.
            Nonetheless, once one does get to know Dahlia, they’ll find that she’s a supportive, sweet, and genuinely caring friend!
            In addition to these traits, Dahlia is quite the resourceful gal, and is exceptionally intelligent! Ironically, she actually wasn’t a huge fan of school (Dahlia honestly found all subjects except for history, science, and literature to be rather boring), but she still passed with stellar grades and nothing but praise from her online teachers. She’s a fast learner, too, which helped.
            Dahlia is also optimistic, determined, loyal, and highly skilled… especially when it comes time to creating new gadgets and gizmos. Seriously. Dahlia can make anything from just about, well, anything XD
            Furthermore, she’s pretty generous (Dahlia loves to give, whether it’s a nice gift for a friend, or a donation towards a charitable organization that helps those in need)…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … trustworthy, and isn’t self-centered or self-absorbed, either. Actually, she really enjoys hearing about or from other people, and isn’t only interested in just talking about herself all the time.
              And, of course, as mentioned earlier, Dahlia is a very kind gal. She tries her best to be nice and friendly to everyone she meets, even if they’re a little rude back to her. (Now, that’s not to say that Dahlia likes it when people are mean to her; she can honestly be pretty hurt by a nasty remark. But, she won’t be mean back to that person. Instead, she’d just try to avoid them in the future)
              However, one of Dahlia’s most overlooked positive traits is her constant perseverance, even in times of trouble and strife. Most people don’t even know this about Dahlia, but she actually had a rather turbulent later childhood…
              When she was young, Dahlia’s best friend was actually her cousin, Poppy, who was 10 years her senior. Despite their vast age difference, Poppy and Dahlia got along extremely well. Poppy was kind, caring, protective, nurturing, and patient… and, in fact, she even babysat Dahlia as a child…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … Poppy made very well sure that her little cousin was happy, full, and entertained! And when Dahlia was 7, Poppy introduced her to what is arguably one of her favorite things in life: astronomy. Because, believe it or not, Poppy was a space geek herself– she even aspired to be an astronaut.
              So, Poppy taught Dahlia all about the moon and the stars and the plants, and the littler fawn soaked up every word her older cousin said. In time, Dahlia herself became obsessed with everything having to do with space. And Poppy fueled her love by buying Dahlia her first telescope for her 8th birthday, as well as gifting her many books about the solar system and what lies beyond.
              As the girls grew older, their strong friendship remained, but their time together was becoming less and less. When Dahlia was 12, Poppy moved to a different city, and when Dahlia was 14, Poppy had just gotten the ticket to her dream job by becoming an official astronaut-in-training. Even though this new job meant that the two would have even less time together, Dahlia was still so happy for her cousin…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … you might as well have given her a million dollars.
              But then one day, everything changed. Dahlia was 15 then. It started off like any other normal day… until her family had gotten word of some horrible news: Poppy had tragically passed away.
              That day, Dahlia had cried like she had never cried before– mourning the loss of the great friend and family member of whom she referred to as ‘the older sibling she never had.’
              It took Dahlia a very long time to get over her loss. Every glance through the telescope; every page of a book contained a memory of a cousin she knew all too well.
              One would’ve thought that Dahlia would’ve just quit with the space stuff, and put the painful memories of her past behind her. But, strangely enough, Poppy’s passing didn’t prevent Dahlia from pursuing her astronomic interests– if anything, it only motivated her more. Dahlia felt as if it were her duty to continue; a debt she owed to the cousin who never got to fulfill her own space-related dream.
              So in spite of tragedy, Dahlia preserved: working harder, longer, and learned…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … as much as she could… until she became the deer she is today.
              But again, this trait… it’s not an obvious one. However, Dahlia has decided not to do anything to ‘promote’ it by telling her past. Some things– some sad, sad things– are better off unsaid…
              Onto other stuff, despite all of Dahlia’s good traits, she’s not perfect. And, needless to say, she does have her own share of ‘negative’ aspects.
              For one, Dahlia is rather eccentric and has some odd mannerisms, which can definitely put some people off.
              Moreover, Dahlia is kind of hyper, especially when you talk to her about anything that makes her ‘tick’ (e.g. space-related stuff). And by that, I mean she gets all loud and ramble-y and super excited and in-your-face about it. Which isn’t necessarily ‘bad’ within itself, but Dahlia takes these things to the extreme, to the point where she’d practically be bouncing off the walls, if that was physically possible.
              Also, Dahlia’s a pretty fast talker. She doesn’t talk fast all the time, but she does it often enough. Sometimes, it can be hard to even understand what she’s saying, since it’s…

TaffyKitty12

~8~ … so quick. And hence, it can be difficult for strangers to hold a conversation with her.
              Dahlia’s pals have all kind of figured this out by now, and know how to gently tell her to slow down a little bit with her speech when she’s going too fast. But, if you don’t know Dahlia very well, then good luck; you’ll need it, especially if you’re talking to her on the phone ,XD
              And… well, Dahlia is definitely a “busybody” :P She likes to poke her nose in everybody’s business, even when said ‘business’ has absolutely nothing to do with her. When she really wants to know something, Dahlia usually attempts to retrieve the information by repeatedly asking questions and/or subtly redirecting conversations so the person she’s talking to will end up telling her the wanted details of their (or someone they know’s) current life. Now, of course, Dahlia doesn’t do this to be rude or irritating on purpose– she’s just curious, and enjoys hearing about what’s going on with other people! However, needless to say, her perceived nosiness can rub some ‘kinz the wrong way… and can get really annoying…

TaffyKitty12

~9~ … Oh, and speaking of which, you’re best off never telling Dahlia that something is a ‘secret’, because once ya do, she’s gonna wanna know exactly what it is ,XD You’d better believe that that girl is going to do everything in her power to try to convince you to tell her the secret, even if she has to bug the heck out of you to do it.
              Other negative traits include the fact that she’s kinda messy (no, no, she doesn’t have food scraps and old clothes lying around her house, thank goodness. But, she is a bit disorganized, and will usually put her things in places that are “convenient” for her, rather then where they should belong), gets bored pretty easily (and when she has nothing to do, she practically loses her marbles), and is infamous for being an eavesdropper. Again, like the whole ‘nosy’ thing, Dahlia doesn’t do it on purpose to bug people– she’s just really interested in what people have to say, is all. But, this little habit can honestly be annoying and/or upsetting to those who want their conversations to be kept private.
              However, despite…

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … Dahlia’s more ‘undesirable’ traits, she’s really a great girl, overall!
              As far as other things go, one of Dahlia’s favorite hobbies is actually building small-scale space exploration rovers. And these rovers are more than just ‘models’… they actually work, too. They can move, take pictures, and even follow a variety of commands. For the most part, Dahlia controls them, but she did give each of her rovers a limited form of AI that allows them to behave somewhat ‘freely’ (ex. they can wheel around on their own unless Dahlia overrides them with a remote control, pick things up, etc.)
              Ever since she made her first ‘model’ when she was 17, Dahlia has been crazy about making these little robots, especially since she wants to build and operate real ones, someday. They’re hard work and take a lot of time to construct, but Dahlia actually enjoys the process. So far, she’s managed to make 6 of ‘em, which are named (yes, Dahlia does name them, haha :P): R.O.V.E.R (her oldest rover; his name is actually an acronym for ‘Responsive Off-road Vehicular Exploratory Robot’), Gamma, Delta, Luna, Cupid, and Centauri…

TaffyKitty12

~11~ … And not only does she name them, but Dahlia even gives each of her rovers their own unique ‘personalities.’ One could say that Dahlia is going a little too far giving her robots anthropomorphic characteristics, but it is true that each of them ‘behave’ a little differently…
              And that’s not all. Dahlia also treats her rovers as if they were her own pets or something, and you might even catch her ‘consoling ‘ or ‘scolding’ one of her robots at least a few times a day. A lot of people might find this to be weird, and some may even think it’s a little creepy. But in reality, Dahlia is a somewhat lonely girl with big rover-themed ambitions and a lot of time on her hooves. So, in this case, her quirkiness should be forgiven.
              Kind of unrelated, but speaking of ‘loneliness’… Dahlia absolutely loathes being alone. Yes, she lives by herself, but she normally has a bunch of rovers to keep her company. But, whenever her rovers are ‘powered off’ or have been shut down for routine repairs–or if she’s just generally by herself– man… Dahlia gets pretty upset. In fact…

TaffyKitty12

~12~ … there’s almost nothing she hates more than being totally alone. A big reason for that is because, when she’s all by herself, her mind tends to wander and think of sad or unpleasant things… like what happened to Poppy. Dahlia really can’t bear to think such depressing thoughts, especially if no one is around to console her. So, she’s actually become kind of afraid of being all alone, and if Dahlia is left without anything or anyone around to ‘interact’ with, the results aren’t too pretty. She could break down crying or suffer a bought of pure panic– it’s happened before, and it’s just not good.
              Oh! And also, it’s quickly worth noting here that Dahlia doesn’t play any sports or instruments.
              Friends: As far as pals go, Dahlia is casually acquainted with Madison, the signature ferret. She only really knows her because their little sisters (Riley and Kiwi) are best buds. So, the two will occasionally talk to each other, which is nice for both of them.
              She also knows FeFe, the signature ragdoll cat, who is both a fur stylist/makeup artist and a pianist. Dahlia is definitely…

TaffyKitty12

~13~ … closer to FeFe than she is to Maddie, and the two will hang out every now and then.
              However, it’s no doubt that Dahlia’s best friend is Kimberly Quinn, the signature cocker spaniel who is approximately a year younger than she. Dahlia met Kim just a few months after Poppy’s passing, during a hot, summer afternoon at the park. Dahlia was sitting at a table, alone, miserably licking a half-melted ice cream cone, when Kim sat down next to her and asked her if she was okay. Dahlia was shy, at first, but it didn’t take long from them to strike up a conversation, and the two bonded almost instantaneously, agreeing to meet each other again.
              In just a matter of days, both girls had a new best friend. And they’ve been just as close (if not, closer) ever since!
              The two are rather different in terms of personality and hobbies (for example, Kim is always nice and tidy, while Dahlia is kind of messy), and both ‘kinz have a different idea of what ‘fun’ is. To Kimberly, that means going to the mall or out to a restaurant, and to…

TaffyKitty12

~14~ … Dahlia, well, that means working on her rovers or watching NASA TV ,XD But even though the they differ in more ways than one, Dahlia and Kim actually get along really well, and do share a lot of similar likes and dislikes!
              They spend a lot of time talking and stuff, as well as being goofy, every once in a while XD Sometimes they act like a couple of giggly little girls when they’re together, haha :P
              Yep, needless to say, they hang out at least a couple of times a week. And well, that’s good for them, because both Kimberly and Dahlia have barely any other friends ‘^^
              Occasionally, Dahlia wishes that she and Kim had more pals, but, both of them agree that, as long as they have each other, everything’s all good.
              Goal(s): Her biggest dream in life is to become a mechanical enginer at NASA. In particular, she hopes to become someone who builds rovers as well as controls them. Dahlia realizes that it’s quite the ambitious desire, but nothing is going to dissuade her from trying to achieve it!
              Favorite Color: Cobalt blue…

TaffyKitty12

~15~ … Likes: Astronomy, her telescope, the Toy Story films (basically her favorite movies ever; I bet you can guess who her favorite character is ;P ), meteor showers, lunar and solar eclipses, Jeffery (male signature camel), salads, attending Kimberly’s soccer games (Dahlia isn’t a sports fan herself, but she loves cheering Kim on and showing her support! Although, her enthusiasm can honestly be a little embarrassing to Kimberly, sometimes, especially when Dahlia goes all out and wears her handmade “Go Kim” t-shirt and gear), most fruits, Chinese food (you can definitely catch her eating rice and orange chicken on a rather frequent basis), lemonade, Star Wars, catchy music, warm weather, space-themed or inspired vocabulary (she just loves using words like “stellar”, “cosmic”, and “astronomically”), vacations, talking to friends or family, the Rossi fashion brand (Kimberly introduced her to it, and Dahlia kinda likes buying shirts from them every now and then), her rovers, reading books, ice cream, sunny days, plants (especially succulents!), stargazing (she enjoys looking up at the sky and tracing out any constellations she can find, all the while wondering whether her cousin is already up there, walking among…

TaffyKitty12

~16~ … the stars), the beach (particularly at night; the moonlight reflecting off the water is so pretty!)
              Dislikes: Really cold weather (it’s not like she has a bunch of fur to keep her warm, ya know? :P ), being bored or all alone, rainy days, depressing thoughts, most physical activities (Dahlia isn’t athletic in the least, so don’t expect her to work out or play any sports ,XD She doesn’t even like to run, if she doesn’t have to), gymnastics (again, she’s not athletic… or very flexible, I might add), losing her glasses, mean or purposefully rude animals, brussels sprouts, doing her chores (she tries to postpone them as long as she can; you’d think that Dahlia being a little messy would seriously annoy Kimberly, but Kim actually kind of enjoys helping to clean up after Dahlia’s messes whenever she visits, since it gives her something to do), spiders, small and enclosed spaces (she’s kind of claustrophobic), when people make fun of her rovers.

TaffyKitty12

(Oh! And I meant to say “persevered” not “preserved”, and “learning” not “learned in my 6th reply. ‘^^ Sorry about that! I apologize in advance for any other typos, too =P If it doesn’t look quite right, it’s probably because it isn’t… ,XD )

TaffyKitty12

~ ~ Alrighty, welp, I hope you guys enjoyed reading Dahlia’s bio! =]
        Oh gosh, though. I am so sorry about how lengthy it was! DX I really didn’t intend on making it that long, I promise! D: I guess I just got carried away when I was typing it ._. I just hope it wasn’t too much of a bother or annoyance to you guys ;-; (And I especially apologize to you, ilovemoonie, since I know you already have a lot of other stuff to reply to! XP I hope I’m not making things too hard on ya :,( If you still want to reply, you can certainly take your time, and definitely don’t feel like you have to respond to everything)
        I’ll definitely try to keep my next bios shorter, though. I guess Dahlia’s was just an anomaly, and it probably didn’t help that I had an awful lot of time to think about her personality… ‘^^
        Anyway, if you guys want, feel free to let me know your thoughts on her! :) I’d definitely love to read them! ^-^ (But be sure to take your time; I know this bio was excruciatingly long ‘^^ )…

TaffyKitty12

… Also, this is unrelated, but while I’m at it… I just wanted to quickly let you all know that, unfortunately, I probably won’t be on WKN a whole lot this next week and a half, eheh XP I don’t think I’ll be around at all tomorrow, and Thursday and Friday are gonna be kinda busy, so, don’t expect to see me a whole lot those days, either :/ As for next week, I have so much going on for Thanksgiving (plus my grandmother is coming to visit us), so I highly doubt I’ll be able to reply to much at all ‘^^ So… in short, I won’t be around here very much until the first week of December.
          With all that being said, I’m gonna try to reply to everything I can today, since I won’t be on tomorrow. Also, whatever I can’t respond to by Friday, I’ll try to work on this Sunday, before I get too busy!
          ~ ~ Anyhoo, sorry again for the unusually long bio, but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! Hopefully I can use Dahlia in a roleplay or story on here, someday =]
          Have a great Tuesday!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Taffy! =] I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read Dahlia’s bio, and I absolutely loved it!! \^-^/ Dahlia is such a great character, oh my gosh!! I really love her! =D You did an incredible job developing her, too! ;D Everything from all her personality traits and her likes and hobbies to her backstory regarding her cousin (aw gosh, that made me really sad =’( ) was all so well-thought out, and I really admire all the time and thought I’m sure you must have put into this! Dahlia is an amazing character, and I can’t wait to leave you my thoughts on her! =) Aw, and it’s okay, about the length! It was long, but I don’t mind; I really enjoyed reading it, and I actually like how detailed it was! I really feel like I know all about Dahlia now, you know? ;) (It is funny, though, how you, me, and emi all posted a long and detailed bio within the last month or so…I guess it’s the month of long bios, or something? XD )
          Anyway, unfortunately, though, I’m not really sure when I’ll be able to respond, yet… I still have…

ilovemoonie

…a ton to reply to on here, and I also expect to be busy this week, especially today and tomorrow, so I don’t really know what to tell you as far as when I expect to start on my response… =/ I know it’ll be impossible for me to make much progress on it before the weekend, though, with everything else I have to get to…I’m really sorry!! D= I feel awful making you wait an indefinite amount of time for my response XP Hmm…well, how about this: if I’m unable to start on my response before the weekend, I’ll post a little something under here on Friday, letting you know when I expect to be able to start on it, as I should have a much better estimate, by then! Does that sound all right…? I’d just hate to keep you waiting on my response forever wondering when I’m going to post it, or whether I’ve forgotten! >.< So, yeah…if that's okay, I'll plan on doing that! Again, I truly apologize for taking so long, but I promise you I will still reply to Dahlia's bio, no matter how long it takes me! …

ilovemoonie

… I hope you don’t mind the wait too much… =(
              Anyway, thanks for sharing Dahlia’s bio with us, Taffy; it was amazing and I look forward to replying eventually! If I can, I’ll try to start my response before the weekend, but if not, I’ll post that thing for you on Friday! In the meantime, have a great Tuesday, pal! ^-^
              (Oh! And I know I already asked this last week, so I feel kinda stupid bringing it up again, but since you haven’t answered yet, I just wanted to ask again whether you’d still be okay with me posting an update maybe on Thursday…? I know you said I could at the park, but since that was a while ago, I just wanted to double check! I’d feel bad posting something, but I guess there were just some things I wanted to say before the holiday… ‘^^ If it’d be too soon after your bio, though, or if you think it’d be too hard for you to reply with everything you’ll have going on, I can push it back! Just let me know, if you can, and sorry for bothering you with this! XP )

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy there, moonie! :)
              First off, thanks a bunch for letting me know, buddy! =D Aw, gosh, do ya? Well, thank you, pal :,) I’m glad that ya really like Dahlia’s personality, hehe! ;D And, of course, I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed reading her bio, too! ^-^
              Really? Aww, that’s sweet of you to say, bud! =] I think Dahlia’s bio is probably one of the most developed ones I’ve posted on here, come to think of it ,XD I guess I just had a lot of time on my hands to come up with new traits and ideas? (Oh man, though, I just hope I didn’t make her backstory too depressing for you guys! DX I’m not even quite sure what prompted me to write that to be honest [I think it was a random thing that popped into my mind a few weeks ago], but, I did get a little okay, a lot teary-eyed typing it up ‘^^ ) It did take me a while to write it, but it’s definitely worth the time for my best buddies! ;D
              Wait, you didn’t mind?? Well, thanks, moonie <3 (And I'm happy that…

TaffyKitty12

… you felt like you got to “really know” Dahlia! =] ) But still, I feel rather bad that I burdened you guys with such a long bio, especially this close to a holiday… ;-; (Oh, haha, that’s a funny observation! XD But yeah, I guess all of us have posted rather long biographies in that past month, heheh. I suppose we all just happened to come up with really detailed characters around the same time, huh? XD )
              Anyway, about replyin’, I totally understand, moonie!! I know you have quite a few other things to respond to yet, so I didn’t expect a quick reply from ya, anyway! (And even if you weren’t busy, I would’ve have expected a fast response, anyhow, given how terribly long this thing was ‘^^ )
              I don’t mind the wait, and definitely be sure to take your time, buddy! The last thing I’d wanna do is stress you out any more than you are, ahah ‘^^
              And please, don’t feel bad– there’s nothing for you to be sorry about!…

TaffyKitty12

… I can be patient :)
              And besides, it took me like, two weeks to respond to Teddy’s bio, and you were pretty patient with me then, even though I wasn’t even particularly busy and could’ve replied earlier, eheh… ‘^^ (I still feel pretty bad about that one XP )
              Oh! And in regards to Friday, I think that’s actually a good idea you got there, moonie! ^-^ If it’s too much for ya, don’t feel like you have to post it (I know you wouldn’t forget about the bio, and I definitely wouldn’t be angry with you just ’cause I wasn’t sure when you’d be able to reply!), but if you have time or if you’re up to it, I think it would be nice! :)
              Anyway, as I’ve said, don’t worry about responding to this quick, but I’ll certainly keep a lookout for your reply, whenever you’re able to get around to typing and posting it! ;)
              Thanks again for reading Dahlia’s bio, buddy (I appreciate it!), and I hope you have a great rest of your day! =]
              (Oh, and thanks for reminding me! Awh gosh, I am so sorry I never replied back to…

TaffyKitty12

… last week! DX I saw your question, and meant to respond right away, but I guess it just slipped my mind… XP Anyhoo, yep– to answer your question I’m definitely alright with you posting your update on Thursday, moonie! :) It’s been a while since you’ve posted one, and besides, I really wanna hear what you have to say! ^-^ Nah, don’t worry about the bio XD Just ’cause I post something big doesn’t give me the right to hog up the whole week! And about busyness and stuff, it’s fine, really =] Unfortunately, I’m not *quite* sure if I’ll be able to finish my response to your update before the weekend, ahah… ‘^^ [Though I'd of course start my response and probably post some of it soon after you put it up] Buuut, if I can’t get it done by Friday afternoon, I should be able to finish the rest on Sunday! :) At any extent, I’d be sure to have it done by or on Monday, since I don’t plan on really being on here much at all next week.
              But yeah, post away, my friend! ^-^ I can’t wait to read and reply to your update!

Hiya, Taffy! Ah, wow Dahlia’s bio is pretty interesting, I like it! I can’t reply to all of it because of how long it is ^^; sorry! I think you did a nice job describing her though! ^-^ And ah, thanks for letting us know how active you’ll be for the next upcoming days! I hope you have a nice time with your grandmother! I hope to see you here around here more often after Thanksgiving week! Oh, and I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving! (I can’t believe that’s near now o.o) ^-^ It’s fine, take your time, I understand! By the way, thanks for responding to my RML list! I’ll try to respond to your response as soon as I can! ;D And it was pretty fun getting to chat with you yesterday as well! XD I’m still pretty surprised you started to watch Gumball. X’D Well anyway, I hope you have a nice week, Taffy! See yah! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring!
            Thanks a bunch for letting me know, pal– I’m glad you found Dahlia’s bio interesting, and I’m happy to hear that you liked it, too! ^-^
            Ah, and it’s fine… no worries at all! :) I do know it was awfully long, eheh ‘^^ I think it was the longest biography I’ve ever wrote, actually o.o (Believe it or not, there used to be a time when my bios were like, only four comments in length, on average ,XD But that era is long gone, oof :P I guess I just like to elaborate more, nowadays?)
            Still, thank you for reading it, though! =] It means a lot! ;D
            And no problem! Awh well, thanks, Spring <3 I'm sure I'll have a nice time with her! ^-^ I only get to see her a few of times a year, so I'm pretty excited for her to come next week :3
            Ah, well, I'm almost certain I should be around more after the holiday, so… you guys should be seeing more of me, then!
            Oh, and thank ya! :D I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too, bud! ;) (I know, right? Dang, the holidays are…

TaffyKitty12

… comin’ up fast this year o.o I can hardly believe it’s almost December!)
              And sweet, I’m glad you saw my response to your list! =] Okay! Don’t worry if something happens that you can’t reply to it for a little while, though. I’ll totally understand! Nonetheless, I’ll definitely keep a lookout for your reply ;)
              Heheh, it was! XD Thanks for chatting with me, bud! :) Haha, yeahhh… I honestly forgot all about that show until I found that they had it on that place the other day ,XD I know I promised you a few months ago that I’d watched it, so I decided to try it out! And to be honest, I actually really liked it X,D If I end up seeing more of that (or RML or PPG) soon, I’ll definitely let ya know!
              Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to read Dahlia’s bio, Spring, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week, too! ^-^

Hiya, Taffy! Oh my goodness, awh, I love Dahlia! XD I also love the voice you chose for her pff haha XD I looked it up and it’s so fitting. This is making me want to draw her oof lol. And her story with her cousin made me so sad, I literally cried a little.. =’} She is so sweet and innocent and silly.. It makes me wish we had her in the ball roleplay, ya know? I guess it’s kinda late for that though. And it’s alright, eheh.. I know it’s so easy to make long bios, isn’t it? I’ll probably keep my reply shorter to make sure I can reply to it fast! Oh yeah? I guess you did kinda mention that you’d be busy later. =P I hope you don’t get too>/I> busy that you aren’t here at all, but either way, I’m glad you’ll be more active in December again! Oh and I hope you have a nice time with your grandmother! =) Anywho, I’ll be back soon to reply to the rest of this! Dahlia is a great character!

Ooppss sorry for all the italics ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi!
              Thanks a bunch for lettin’ me know, pal– I’m thrilled that you like Dahlia as a character! =D
              Haha, well, thank you XD I dunno why, but when I was developing her personality, I could just see Dahlia having a high-pitched, slightly raspy/squeaky voice like Bellwether’s ,XD Glad you think it’s fitting! :)
              (Do you? That’s funny! Well, you most certainly have my permission to draw her any time, hahah XD I bet she’d look cute in your style, actually! :3 )
              Awh man, though, I just hope I didn’t made that ‘backstory’ too sad for you guys! =( But if it makes you feel any better, I kinda cried a bit while I was writing it, too *sympathetically pats back*
              Awhahah, thanks, though! <3 Ah yeah, she would've been fun to use in the roleplay, but, that's okay. In all honesty, 7 characters might've been a little too many for me to handle ,XD Plus, she would've probably been 'alone', since I doubt I would've used Jeff or another one of my dudes. (Although, you might have noticed that I kinda 'sneaked' Dahlia in there by having her…

TaffyKitty12

… drive Kim to the Manor, heh heh. I hope you don’t mind I did that, by the way! DX I guess I was just looking for something more creative than another “so-and-so exits their house and walks to Stephan’s place” kind of thing, eheh ‘^^ )
              Anyhoo, oh gosh yes, it’s too easy to make a long one especially when you have a long time to think about it haha ;P And it’s alright! I won’t mind if you decide to keep your response shorter =]
              Ahh, and thanks for understadin’, bud! No worries– I should still be on some; probably at least once a day, I imagine, until the latter half of next week. So… hopefully I won’t miss too much? Might be slow replying to things, though ._. (Thank you; I’m sure I will! I haven’t seen her since the summer, so I’m excited :) )
              Anywayyy… thanks again for letting me know that you read Dahlia’s bio, emi, and I can’t wait to read your response, once you’re able to type and post it!! ^-^
              (OH! And unrelated, but speaking of bios, I finally finished my response to Stephan’s a couple of days ago!)

Haha yeah? XD That’s great. I love her voice! (Yeah man pssh, add it to the list of all the things emi wants to draw lol! Oh also, are her freckles darker or lighter than the rest of her brown fur? Just wonderin’ in case I do draw her!) Yeah? That’s true. 7 characters does sound like a lot to handle =P I’m glad you at least got to use her a little with Kim in our roleplay anyway! Oh no, of course I don’t mind. It was fun seeing her! Hah, yeah.. thanks for not minding when my replies are shorter! It just makes it quicker and easier for everyone, in my opinion.. you know? I dunno haha. Ah good! Aw, that’s sweet! It sounds like you have a nice grandma! I hope you have a wonderful time together! (Oh and I saw your response to Steph’s bio! Thank you for the time you took to leave your thoughts, man XD That was real nice of ya! I’m glad you like him so much, and I don’t mind how long you took. It was fine!) ….

… Anyway, onto Dahlia! So I liked the last name for one.. I was wondering what it made me think of and realized.. the Narnia movie, voyage of the dawn treader! Did you get that idea from there? Ah and I like her eye color! How pretty! It’s very fitting for a forest animal like her to have green eyes like that. =) And of course I think the freckles thing is just too cute XD I love freckles, and freckles on a deer is an especially good idea! I like her outfit stuff too. It’s fitting for her! Onto her personality! Hehe, so I gotta say, it’s actually kinda cool how she loves stars and space stuff! I happen to like it too, and my brother loves it! Did you know he owns a big telescope? I think it’s close to a foot wide! Anyway, I just think space is a cool thing to be geeky about XD Huh, and that’s interesting! I wonder why she’s shy around people her age, and boys..? I mean, not that I blame her, I’m kind of the same way. XD Hehe, I love the thought of little kids listening to her, wide

… eyed and absorbed in her story hehe ;P Man, Dahlia sounds really smart though! I’m not surprised she got such good grades. I mean, she even builds her own little robot things lol. It’s pretty cool that she ca make just about anything heh! It’s sweet how loyal, optimistic, and generous she is! Those are some really nice traits, for sure! Aw and she’s not mean back to people? How good of her! ^-^ It’s certainly hard to not be rude back to people, but it’s always the right choice. She sounds very kind! Aw my gosh and here we go.. time to cry I guess X’D It’s really great how persevering she is. I feel so bad for her with what happened with Poppy. She sounded like such a sweet character, and they had so much fun together.. and I feel so bad for Dahlia.. It’s bittersweet how she fueled her love of space, and how she died before she got to go to space… =’( Poor Poppy, ugh.. how did she die..? Was it in some sort of NASA training accident or something? …

… It’s just so awful, man.. Making me cry.. X’D It’s amazing how Poppy inspired her to study space more though. Dahlia really did well pushing through all of those hard times! Pff hehe, I love that Dahlia talks fast and can get in your face when she talks about space, hEY THAT RHYMED. XD I dunno, it just sounds really funny to me, lol. I love the quirkiness. Man, I really understand the not understanding her when she talks fast.. my one sister does that too. XD It can be hard to understand her, she can just go on so fast XD HAH and she’s busybody huh? I just find jay hilarious, I don’t know why. It just makes for a fun character to be poking around and like, “Oh what’s she sayin?” “Ohh heeeyy did you hear about Johnny?” And yeah, you get it. XD I can honestly relate a little bit though! Like, I kind of overhear people talking a lot since I’m a generally quiet person, ya know? And it’s interesting to hear what people are talking about lol! …

… I only do that if I’m like by myself and bored at some busy place though.. I kind of do it unintentionally since I’m bored lol and will mentally comment on the conversation.. I haven’t done that in a while though, so don’t think I do it all the time, please! XD Oh my goodness I can imagine telling Dahlia a secret would not end well. Wow, and it’s funny how messy she is! I mean Kim is so neat and organized haha! (Speaking of which, it makes me wonder what her house would look like.. I’m sure it’s very neat ;P) Does Kim ever come over to help her clean up? Yesss and onto her rover babies! XD I love how she gives them personalities, like.. it makes me think of us, giving our stuffed animals personalities XD Agh, and she talks to them like they’re her friends or kids or something, wow XD It’s so great, I love that little quirky aspect of her! It’s pretty crazy how she builds them all though. She must be very intelligent to know how to build complicated little robots! ….

…. Aww, it is sad how she gets lonely and upset though.. It’s still kinda silly how she talks to her rovers, but I can meet stand how it would make her feel better when she’s lonely or sad. Awh, she should talk to Kim when none of her robots are working. It’s my good for her to get depressed like that! It’s too bad that she’s like, that fearful or unstable that she freaks out when she is alone. Oh so she knows Madison, that’s cool! And FeFe? Hmm.. I don’t think I remember her! She sounds like a fun character though! FeFe is such a girly name, perfect for a rag doll cat and cosmetologist hehe! Lol, and the differences between Kim and Dahlia’s ideas of fun are funny.. XD “Watching NASA tv,” heheh! Hmm maybe we can help Kim and Dahlia make a few friends at the ball, hm? ;P I think Olivia might like both of them, although Anna is a bit strange and quiet sometimes.. and well, ya know, there’s Steph too ;P ….

…. Ahh, yes. That dream does make sense for her! I wouldn’t have expected anything else than for her to work at NASA. I bet she will someday! Cobalt blue is pretty too! blue is the best color so yeah As for her likes, they are certainly fitting! And I found them all pretty great XD I especially liked the cheering on Kim at soccer games thing with her own homemade cheer gear XD And also her “stellar” vocabulary! I noticed you used that in the roleplay already, hehe! That was cute ^-^ Ohh and so we liked Toy Story? I suppose that does make sense! I wonder if she likes WALL-E? I feel like she has to like that! Haha and it’s funny that she isn’t very active or physically fit XD I think that make sense though, as she is a tall and slender deer, who is most often reading, looking at stars, or tinkering with things. Oh and she’s claustrophobic too? Join the club! I’m sure Steph would love to relate with you on that lol XD …

… But yeah.. all in all, I really like Dahlia! She is so fun, upbeat, and quirky! She seems like a very sweet best friend, no matter how geeky or funny she is with her rover friends hehe X) If anything, that adds to her sweetness. Thank you for sharing her with us! It was great learning about Kim’s best friend! I hope I get to see some more Kim/Dahlia action again soon! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy, emi ol’ pal! =] Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response to Dahlia’s bio (awh man, thanks a bunch for replyin’ bud ^-^ I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts– that was very kind of you! ;D ), and I hope to reply back soon, myself! :) I know I’ve said that for like, every bio I’ve posted this year, ahah ;P But… I really would like to actually respond, this time! I dunno if I’ll get around to it this week, though, but if worse comes to worse, I’ll try to work on it over the weekend or sometime next week =) Thanks again, buddy! <3
              (OH! And since you asked– and because I'm not sure exactly when I'll reply– Dahlia actually has freckles that are lighter than the rest of her brown fur, yes :) Probably like a copper or caramel brown, I'd imagine? The freckles are only on her muzzle area, though [which is off-white], so even though her freckles are light, they'd still kind of "stand out")

Comments are closed.