Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,580 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Springshimmer 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LolliPup

~2~ …that’s not abnormal. =D
      Personality: Ryleigh is an outgoing person, and is a good problem solver. She enjoys thinking through challenges, although rationality goes right out the window when it comes to her “great ideas” of things to do when she and her friends are bored. She is a really nice person, very talkative around most people, and overall a loyal friend – plus, she’s great to have around if you go to an escape room. =) When forced to wait for anywhere from 25 minutes to an hour, she gets restless, so her mom makes her bring a book wherever a long wait is anticipated. She’s not a big reader, but she enjoys mystery books like Nancy Drew and Encyclopedia Brown, and will often challenge herself to piece together the clues before the detective does. She’s usually pretty responsible, but she sometimes ends up procrastinating (and skipping chores or homework with the excuse that she’ll…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LolliPup

Name: Ryleigh O’Connor
      Species: Clover Cat
      Eye Color: Deep chocolate brown, compliments her green-spattered fur
      Age: Teens, around 14, maybe 14 ½ if you want to be specific
      Appearance: Ryleigh is very tall and thin, and has a large, “floofy” tail with emerald-green highlights. She wears long, side-swept bangs with a green streak or two, a touch more on the mint side. When she is thinking hard, she gets a little bit cross-eyed and her face scrunches up. She wears comfortable, ok-to-mess-up clothes when she feels like it, but mostly wears cute, casual dresses and the occasional skirt. Overall, she is a very pretty young girl – er, cat – and extremely photogenic. (Lucky… =D)
      Family: Not much to say, except that she is an only child with both parents, and is treated very well although she is not spoiled. Well, except for her grandma, who spoils her a little bit, but…

LolliPup

Ok, now that my Clover Cat has arrived, I guess I’ll go ahead and post her bio. Here goes…..

LolliPup

The cat finally came at like 6pm KT/ET, it’s really cute!!! I’ll post the bio in a few minutes.

TaffyKitty12

Yay, I’m glad your clover cat arrived, LolliPup! ^-^ I’m glad she looks cute, hehe! :D Do you think you’ll ever draw a picture of her, someday? =] At any extent, I hope you enjoy your awesome new ‘kinz! ;D And I know I said this earlier, but I’ll try to respond to her bio soon, as well! Might not be until tonight or tomorrow, though, ’cause I’ll have to get off of here pretty soon, eheh… ‘^^ (Oh! And I recently posted some stuff about that “Adventure Roleplay” at the bottom of this page, in case you still want to join ;) )

LolliPup

I’m going to work on a picture of her soon, but haven’t figured out how to make her look like a cat and not a squirrel like she’s been turning out =P And I’ll check out the stuff for the Adventure Roleplay, thanks for the info!

Oh, that’s nice to hear that your Clover Cat arrived! I think that pet is pretty adorable! ^-^

LolliPup

Aww a black sheep! How cute X) Nice job, Lollipup!

ilovemoonie

Aww, I absolutely love your black sheep drawing, Lollipup! =D It is so cute!! ^-^ I just love its fluffy body, and it’s adorable face with it’s big eye…ah, how precious!! :,) I would honestly love it if Webkinz made a black sheep that looked similar to this one, because it’s just so cute XD Thanks for drawing my request! You did a great job on it, and it might even be one of my favorite drawings of yours of the pets I suggested! =)

LolliPup

Thanks!! Oh, and later I might post a picture I’m currently drawing of Ryleigh (the Clover Cat, if you didn’t see the final name post, but I think everyone did) so keep an eye out for that. (^O^)

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome! :) Ohh, and nice– I can’t wait to see the drawing of your new Clover Cat, when you’re able to post it! =D “Ryleigh” is such a cute name for her, by the way! ^-^ I saw that you’d decided on that name, but I don’t think I ever replied, oops ‘^^ I think it’s very fitting, though, from what you said, and it just sounds really cute! I like the more uncommon spelling, too! =] Just curious, has your new Clover Cat arrived, yet?

LolliPup

Uh, as of right now, no. >_< Its status was "out for delivery" last time I checked, but it still hasn't come yet and I'm getting antsy =P. Once it comes I will be posting her bio, although this (and her bio as well) won't be moderating until Monday morning, as I posted this after the time when moderating seems to stop. Plus, nothing moderates on the weekend, I think. I do hope I'm wrong, though! ^_^

TaffyKitty12

Awh, what a cute drawing, Lollipup! :) Thanks for sharing it with us! ^-^ Your sheep looks so adorable and fluffy, haha X)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, @Lollipup! ^-^
        Alrighty, so, I know we talked about this on the other page, but because that one is starting to get filled up with comments… I hope you don’t mind me posting this here, instead?
        So, here is a brief synopsis of my “Adventure Roleplay”, as well as the character list and some links to the roleplay itself so you may read it. Hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you’re interested! =]
        Synopsis: So, the roleplay began back in the May of 2016 with my fennec fox character, Pikachu, discovering an old treasure map in his front yard. After he finds it, he tells his best friend, Tall Shadow, and (much to her chagrin, I may add), invites a bunch of other Webkinz (who are everyone else’s characters) to his house that evening so he could tell them the news. He also tells them to pack a lot of stuff, since they’ll be going with him to find the treasure.
        Once his friends arrive (which happened after a few mishaps), the group ate dinner together and Pikachu told them about the map, as well as…

TaffyKitty12

… how they were gonna go about their treasure-hunting business. After they were done eating, they all slept over at Pikachu’s house, then left the next morning after he made them all breakfast.
          Once they left, the group headed towards the distant rainforest, but before they could approach it, a few of the characters left and went home (something that happened because two of the users who participated left the forums, and that was the only way I could properly exit their characters ‘^^ ).
          When they finally reached the rainforest, the remaining animals explored as they trekked deeper into the dense rainforest. At one point, Samwise (my old friend’s fennec fox) stumbled onto a screaming turtle, and at another, my fennec fox, Pikachu, goes crazy because he thought he had seen a tarantula.
          As of my last reply, the group– while they were in the midst of eating a quick lunch– found out that they were being followed by Moon Shadow, the little brother of Tall Shadow, who had revealed himself after being heard rustling around amongst the foliage.
          And… that’s about it, so far ,XD We haven’t progressed very much…

TaffyKitty12

… in the past year or so, but I hope to eventually get to the point where our characters will find the treasure.
            Characters:
            •) Pikachu [15-year-old boy fennec fox with turquoise eyes]: He’s one of my most-used characters on here XD Pikachu is super friendly, nice, optimistic, and extremely outgoing… but he is gullible :P He loves cookies, and has an irrational fear of most insects. Also, he’s not the absolute brightest, and often comes up with ideas that turn out rather bad.
            •) Tall Shadow [older-teenage girl signature snow leopard with golden-brown eyes]: She’s Pikachu’s older best friend. Unlike him, Tall Shadow (who is often called “Tall” for short) is extremely shy, and doesn’t like being put in stressful social situations. They make her pretty uncomfortable. She has a bad stutter when she talks in front of animals she doesn’t know very well, but is definitely smarter/more realistic than her fennec fox buddy.
            •) Moon Shadow [10-year-old boy regular snow leopard with grayish-blue eyes]: He’s Tall Shadow’s little brother. Moon Shadow is friendly, outgoing, adventurous, loves baseball, but is a little reckless and does some kind of dumb things…

TaffyKitty12

… He also loves candy and is terrified of fire.
              And… here are emi and moonie’s characters (little note here, but I’m just describing them the way I view them based on my characters interactions with ‘em; ilovemoonie and emi could describe them much more accurately than I can)…
              •) Lightning [ilovemoonie's boy signature cougar with pale green eyes; I'm pretty sure he's a young adult?]: Lightning is kind of arrogant and obnoxious, and doesn’t seem to care an awful lot about other people’s feelings. He can even be a little annoying. He also likes my character, Tall Shadow, but she really doesn’t like him. At all ,XD
              •) James [ilovemoonie's boy signature siberian husky with blue eyes; pretty sure he's an adult]: James is responsible and friendly, from what I’ve learned. He’s definitely a lot nicer than his friend, Lightning XD Also, I think he’s a police officer?
              •) Violet [_emiemiemiemiemi_'s girl signature ocelot with light purple eyes; I think she's either an older teen or a younger adult? I'm not totally sure '^^ ]: A very sweet and motherly gal who appears to be rather responsible. Emi sometimes refers to…

TaffyKitty12

… her as a “mom friend” XD Though they’re not depicted in this roleplay, Violet lives with two young fox kits, of whom she adopted.
              There used to be other characters, too, including Samwise (another male fennec fox; he was pretty adventurous), Hope (female signature black bear), Fiona (female skunk), Snowball (male persian cat), Hunter (male signature german shorthaired pointer), Tamara (female donkey), and Woods (male signature red wolf).
              However, the owners of Fiona, Snowball, Tamara, Woods, and Hunter both kinda left the forums a year or two ago… ‘^^ So, I withdrew them from the roleplay, and pretended that their characters had to leave, or something. And, as for Licorice and Samwise… the friend who used them hasn’t been on the forums since last year, but I haven’t quite taken her characters out just yet. So, for now, I’m just pretending that they’re there in the background, being ignored ,XD
              Rules: It’s something all roleplays have, I’m afraid =P My set of rules have changed since I first started the Adventure Roleplay, so here are the current ones I have in place:
              1) No using other user’s characters. That includes making…

TaffyKitty12

… making them say something, as well as performing any actions. For instance, I can’t say something like this in my reply: “… and then as Pikachu finished talking to Lightning [moonie's cougar], Lightning frowned and hissed back: “Oh yeah, well, I don’t think so!” And, moonie couldn’t do a similar thing with mine. But, you can of course have your own characters respond to the actions or words of another person’s animal!
              So yeah, to sum it up, using another person’s character is probably like, the biggest no-no in the world of the WKN roleplays… ,XD
              2) No ‘presuming’ things about other people’s characters. Basically, this kind of thing falls along the line of the first rule, but ‘presuming’ is a little different than ‘using.’ ‘Using’ a character means that you actually use them and make them say or do stuff. ‘Presuming’ means to be presumptuous about someone’s character, even if the presumption might be false. So, for instance, if someone said in their reply:
              “[so-and-so] looked at Pikachu, who was dressed all nice in his suit and tie”, that would be considered ‘presumptuous.’ Unless I specifically stated that he was…

TaffyKitty12

… he was wearing that outfit, it would be wrong for someone to say that he is, especially considering it’s out of character for Pikachu, because he never dresses nice XDD
              3)No going out of turn, unless the host (which in this case, is me) gives permission.
              So, most roleplays have ‘turns’ to keep things from getting crazy and disorganized. As for my Adventure Roleplay, the current ‘turn list’ goes like this: me, ilovemoonie, and emi. Once emi finishes her turn, I go again, and the whole cycle repeats itself.
              For reference, I usually only let people go out of turn if someone is taking too long to reply.
              If you decide to join, you’ll be going after emi in the ‘turn list’. However, since I switched emi and moonie’s turns last time around, it’s currently ilovemoonie’s turn. And, once she goes, you can go, if you still plan on joining :)
              And 4) Have fun! =] That’s what roleplays are all about, after all!
              ~ ~ ~
              Now, I’ve had to move the Adventure Roleplay several times before, due to forums getting filled and stuff. Down below are the links to each part!…

TaffyKitty12

… Currently, the page Part 3 is on is where everyone will reply.
              [Part 1]
              https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/webkinz-general/page/24/
              [Part 2]
              https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/42/
              [Part 3]
              https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/2/
              (My apologies… all the responses I made to parts 1 and 2 were written awfully bad ;P I’m a much better writer now, I can guarantee you that ,XD Just so you have a better idea of how roleplays these days go, here’s a link to the most recent one I started up back in August: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/3/
              Unfortunately, I’m too far into that one to let you in it ‘^^ But, you can always feel free to read that particular roleplay, if you’d like!)
              ~ ~ ~
              So yeah, if you’re still interested and/or if you have any questions, please let me know down below! ^-^
              If you do end up joining, the best way to introduce your character(s) [you're allowed to use up the 3 for this roleplay] is to have them come across Pikachu and his group in the rainforest. And then, from there, I can…

TaffyKitty12

.. have Pikachu greet your characters during my next turn, and he can explain the situation and invite them along with. Also, if you decide you’d like to participate, please let me know whom you are using, and be sure to include their species and whether they’re a boy or a girl!
              Sorry for bothering ya with the long post, but I hope I explained myself somewhat well ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Oh, heheh… sorry for adding more to this ‘^^ But, here are some drawings I made last year of Pikachu, Tall Shadow, and Moon Shadow, in case you want to “see” what they look like ;)
              https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=48992
              https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=48980

Comments are closed.