Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 4,154 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas! :3
      Ah, sorry if I’m being a bother! ‘^^ I would’ve waited to post this, but I figured I should probably do it before I forget.
      I know this isn’t really important, however, I wanted to let you guys know that I got a new webkinz :)
      I was looking at eBay last week (yes, now that I have money again, I’ve gotten back into that bad habit ,XD ) and I saw that someone was selling a Golden Pegasus—without tag— for only about $8!
      I was super excited when I saw that, because the Golden Pegasus has always been one of my “dream ‘kinz”, but I’ve never been able to get it due to the price. I think it’s usually around $80 with tag, and $20-$25 without? Either way, I’m not willing to pay that much for a non-signature webkinz ,XD
      Anyhoo, to make a long story short, I ended up taking advantage of that deal, and I got the Pegasus in the mail a few days ago!
      I have to say, it’s a pretty awesome webkinz! I’ve got all the other plush pegasi, but…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… I think this one may be my favorite :3 It’s got such pretty blue eyes, and I love all the gold accents! (It’s got gold hooves, gold ribbons in its mane and tail, and even a bunch of gold flecks all over the face and body— they almost look like freckles, haha XD ) And, considering it was marked as “used”, it’s actually in pretty good condition!
        All in all, I’m really happy with my new ‘kinz! :)
        I’m not sure what I’m going to name it yet, though… ,XD I just know it’ll be a girl. I kinda want to take my time on this one, since it’s a webkinz I’ve wanted for so many years. I don’t wanna rush and end up picking a name I may not like later!
        If you guys have any name ideas you want to leave me, however, feel free to do so! :3 I’m open to any and all suggestions ^-^
        With any luck, maybe I can send in a pic of my new pegasus (as well as some pictures of my other new ‘kinz and…

TaffyKitty12

… maybe a drawing or two) before the end of the month? I’d like to try to do that before September, since I’ll have two classes then and expect to be a whole lot more busy. But of course, that’s only if you guys would wanna see those, anyway! If not, I’ll understand ,XD
          ~Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a nice day! :) How’s everyone been?

Chocomese

Wow! That’s amazing! A Golden Pegasus for $8! I hope you have a great time with this new pet. I definitely wouldn’t mind some drawings either (^.^) have an awesome day!

Chocomese

I just did a drawing of Marshmallow! Haha, I hope it’s not too terrible. I’ll be submitting it now.

Ohh, you drew her? You should post it to the SC and show it to us! =) I love seeing artwork!

Chocomese

It’s been successfully uploaded, so you can all go check it out now if you haven’t. I also uploaded a picture of my Bullfrog!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! :) No worries, you’re not being a bother at all! Thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz! ;)
        Ahh, oh my goodness, that’s amazing that you were able to get the Golden Pegasus!! 8D Congrats!! I was so excited when I read your update, hehe! I know you’ve wanted that pet for years, so I’m thrilled that you were finally able to get one! \^-^/ (Also I can totally relate to the looking on eBay thing; I probably search for Webkinz on there a lot more often than I should ,XD )
        Anyway, wow, it only costed $8?? That’s a real bargain! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one selling for that low (and I check it fairly often XD ), at least not one in decent condition! I definitely don’t blame you for taking advantage of that deal, considering it usually costs like close to 10 times that much new ,XD $80 is a little too much for a non-Signature if you ask me, ahah :P
        Ah, and I’m so glad to hear that you like it so much, too! =] I imagine it’d be pretty disappointing if the plush wasn’t as good…

ilovemoonie

…as you thought it’d be, considering it was one of your dream ‘Kinz, so I’m very glad that doesn’t seem to be the case! It really does sound like such a beautiful pet! ^-^ It’s always been one of the ‘Kinz I’ve admired most, hehe. The gold hooves, ribbons, and flecks all sound super pretty! :3 Just curious, how big is the plush? Is it around the size of the other Pegasi, like the Sapphire and Rainbow one? I always kinda imagined it being a big bigger, I guess mostly because the wings seem bigger, but I’ve never actually seen it next to another ‘Kinz for scale, so I could be wrong of course XD I’m glad yours seems to be in good condition, too! It sounds to me like you got yourself a wonderful Pegasus, and for an incredible price! ^-^
          Aw, and it’s okay! I definitely understand that you want to take your time naming your new Pegasus, so you can think of the perfect name for her! After all, you wouldn’t wanna pick something you might regret later, especially for such a special ‘Kinz! Anyway, the Golden Pegasus does seem like…

ilovemoonie

…a kinda tough one to name…I dunno about you, but I always seem to have trouble thinking of good names for the “mythical” Webkinz like unicorns and stuff, heh. Anyway, I did think of a few name suggestions for you, though, in case you want any! Don’t feel like ya gotta use them, by any means, but hopefully they’ll help you out a bit! Here they are: Marigold, Athena, Artemis, Helena, Serenity, Gwendolyn/Gwen, Harmony, Angelica/Angelina, Avalon, Crystal, Arabella, Calista, Celestia/Celeste, Twila, Stella, Olympia, Irene, or Cynthia. (Okay I guess that’s more than a few; I kept randomly thinking of more throughout the day ,XD ) Sorry if these aren’t that great! ‘^^ I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect name for your new Pegasus, though; you’ll have to let us know what you decide on! =)
            Ooh, and yes, I would love to see a photo of her in the Share Center! It’d be really cool to see what she looks like! ^-^ And of course, I would enjoy seeing a photo of your other new ‘Kinz, too! Just curious, have you named the bunny and/or dragon yet? :) …

ilovemoonie

… And, well, you know I always love seeing your drawings XD Feel free to post that stuff whenever you’d like! =3 Ahh, so you’re going to be taking two classes starting in September? I’ll definitely understand if you’ll be more busy, then. What classes are you taking? I hope they go well! <3
              Anyway, congratulations again on your Golden Pegasus, pal; I’m so happy you could get one!! =D Have you been enjoying her, so far? Oh! And I’m doing pretty well, thanks! Not really up to much, but what else is new? XD Of course, all my older sisters are gonna be here for most of the week, as you already know, so that’ll probably be fun! How are you doing? :)
              Thanks for the update, pal, and I hope you have a great week! Enjoy your new Webkinz! ^-^

Heya, Taffy! Ah, no worries, you weren’t being a bother! ^-^ Sorry I posted so soon after you by the way! XP
        Ahh, okay. That’s cool that you got a new ‘kinz! Ooh! That’s awesome that you managed to get the Golden Pegasus! I always thought that one was a pretty cute ‘kinz! Oh gosh, really? Well, that’s very neat that you managed to find a good deal for it!
        Ooh! I’m glad to hear that the plush is still in a good quality! It sounds very cute based on what you described for the details!
        Ahh, right. That makes sense. Good luck on deciding names for it! I totally get that you want to pick a good name for that kind of ‘kinz.
        Ohhh, sure! I totally wouldn’t mind seeing a SC photo of her! And, I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing photos of your other new ‘kinz! Ahhh, right… Oof, it’s pretty sad that you’ll be more busy soon, but well, that’s understandable. Yeah! Go ahead if you want to, I wouldn’t mind. :)
        Yeah! I enjoyed reading about your new ‘kinz! Thanks for letting…

…us know about it! Congrats! I hope you’ve been enjoying her! You too! And, I’ve been doing fine, thanks! Have a good day! ^-^

Hi, Taffy! No, you’re not a bother at all =) Oh gosh XD Yes, it is a bad habit XD But wow! That’s actually really awesome! I can’t believe you found one for that price! It is such a pretty Webkinz too! Yeah, I wouldn’t wanna pay that much for it either. Aww, she sounds so pretty! Maybe I should draw her XD Hmm, yeah.. I hope you can pick out a good name! I’ll leave some suggestions here: Amber (for golden color), Aurelia (Latin for “the golden one”), Marigold, Topaz, Zari or Zorina (means golden),

OOPS, I accidentally posted that before I was done XD Here, I have more names for you still lol! Those last ones had to do with gold, these are some mythological ones, since a pegasus is a mythical creature: Rhea, Diana, Selene, Calypso, Olympia, Venus, Cynthia, Aubrey, Avalon, Calista. Regular old-fashioned names (cause I feel like those are fitting for some reason? it’s not like Pegasi ever existed, but I imagine them with stuff from like a hundred or so years ago XD): Adeline, Beatrix, Elaine, Nora, Octavia, Rosemary, Margret, Sylvia, and Viola. Uhh.. not sure what else would be good? But let me know if you like any of those! Oo okay, cool! I’d love to see a picture of her and some drawings! PFF of course I wanna see them! Gosh, you’ll be more busy in September? D= Oof, we gotta set up some park chats! I wanna talk with you before you get too busy. Anyway, congrats on your golden pegasus! I’m sure she’s really cute!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! :) Ah, thanks! I mean, I know I haven’t been posting too much lately, anyway, but still ,XD I don’t want to annoy anyone, heh heh :P
            Yeah, I would agree X,D I was finally getting that habit under control, too, ‘till I came back home from vacation and got some extra cash. Then I was all like, “I’m gonna go on eBay to see if I can get myself more ‘kinz hehehe” >:D
            Awh, well thanks! :3 Yeah, me neither! I was honestly kind of shocked to see someone sell it for that low XD The crazy thing is, I wasn’t even searching for that particular webkinz, either! I think it came up in “newly listed” when I was looking for ‘kinz for my brother. Funny how things work sometimes, ya know?
            Thank you! She is, I think ^-^ I’ve always thought it was a pretty pet, but I think it’s even more beautiful in person! Haha, really? XD Well, if you ever wanna draw her, you definitely have my permission! ;)
            Oh! And thanks a bunch for all the awesome name suggestions! :3 …

TaffyKitty12

… I especially like “Marigold”, “Topaz”, “Avalon”, “Aurelia”, “Amber”, “Olympia”, “Beatrix”, and “Octavia” :)
              Ooh boy, with all these great names I got from you guys, I dunno how ever I will chose, haha XD Nah, just kiddin’. I’m sure I’ll settle on one soon! Worst case scenario, that ol’ “write down all the names on paper and blindly choose” trick seems to work well for me. I’ll try to let you all know when I decide!
              Thanks! :) In that case, I think I’ll go ahead and post a few pics next week, then :3 (Since it’s the last week I have before my new classes)
              Aw yeah, I’m afraid so… ‘^^ I only had one class these past two months, English (which still kept me quite busy!), but for my September-October term, I’ll be taking two :P And one of them is a math class, and I can’t say I’m particularly fond of math… ,XD But yeah, I unfortunately expect to be pretty busy most weeks :c I’ll still be around here, though, of course! Maybe just not as often?
              Aww, right! It feels like forever…

TaffyKitty12

… since we’ve last talked at the park! I know I mentioned it on AJ yesterday, but if you and moonie are both free, I’d love to have a Sunday chat with you guys :) As long as I get all my schoolwork done before the weekends, I think Sunday afternoons should usually be free for me to chat! And of course, if you ever want a chat with just me and you, I’m cool with that, too ;) I’ll be off next week, and can do pretty much any morning or afternoon, except for Thursday or Friday, I think.
              Anyhoo, thanks again! I’m definitely enjoying my new ‘kinz ;D

Well, it’s been months since I’ve stopped by, so I just wanted to say hi ‘^^ How is everyone?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Cuteheart! :D Long time, no see! Ooh, yeah, it has been months… ,XD I don’t think we’ve talked since April or May, maybe? It’s been a while, for sure! :o I’ve really missed you, though, and I’m glad you stopped by! <3 Oh, thanks for asking! I have been doing well, for the most part :) I got some new webkinz for my birthday back in May, which was cool! I also went on a short vacation in June; that I really enjoyed, although I ended up twisting my ankle on the third day and had trouble walking for several weeks. Other than that, I’ve mostly just been drawing, reading, writing, and coming on here! (I even sent some of my drawings to the SC, in case you wanna see ^-^ ) Oh, and schoolwork. I don’t get a summer break with my college, so I’ve been working on science and English papers the last few months ;P Anyway, how’ve you been, buddy? Has your summer gone all right? Have you done anything fun? Have you gotten any new webkinz?…

TaffyKitty12

… Will school be starting for you soon? I hope you’ve been doing okay, at any rate! Sorry, by the way, that I haven’t attended any Saturday chats in forever! DX I promise I’m not ignoring you guys! :c Saturdays just tend to be a busy day for me, and also, I suppose I kind of have some anxiety related to large group chats now? I know I always have so much fun with you guys whenever I come, but, I dunno… I guess I just always worry that I’ll be an annoyance, or something? ‘^^ But, I hope to attend one sometime soon, if I can! I know you’re usually there, and I’d love to talk with you again! ~Thanks for stopping by, pal, and I hope to see you around! :)

Hey, Heart! Ahh yeah, it has been a while since you were last on here. Well, it’s nice to see ya on here again! I’ve been doing fine, thanks! Just doing stuff as usual ,XD How are ya doing lately? I hope you’ve been doing well! It’s nice getting to see ya on here again, thanks for stopping by! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Heart! It’s great to see you on here again, pal! =D Aww yeah, it has been awhile, hasn’t it? Well, thanks for stopping by! ^-^ Oh, I’m doing pretty well, thanks! I’ve been pretty busy with school, but other than that I haven’t been up to tons lately, so it can get kinda boring sometimes ahah. But, I find ways to entertain myself XD I’ve been reading, watching shows, playing Webkinz and stuff and coming on here (though probably not as much as I should be ‘^^ ) and yeah! Just all the usual stuff XD How about you? How have you been doing? Have you done anything fun or exciting lately? :) Sorry I haven’t really attended many Saturday chats lately, by the way! XP I always mean to come, but I’m either busy or just get caught up with other stuff and end up forgetting =/ I might be able to come tomorrow, though; I’ll try my best, at least! I’ve missed chatting with you guys as much lately! Anyway, I hope you’ve been doing okay, pal, and thanks again for stopping by! :) It’s always great to hear from ya! …

ilovemoonie

… Hope to talk to you again soon on here or at a chat, and in the meantime, have a great weekend, my friend! ^-^

Hi, Heart!! It’s good to see you here! Well, I think I already mentioned this when we chatted the other day, but I’m doing good =) Did you start playing on Animal Jan mobile yet?

Chocomese

Marshmallow Miase
      Type of Webkinz: Siamese
      Marshmallow is a very kind cat that loves to help out anyone she can. However, she tends to be rather stubborn and sneaky. Also however, those personality traits led her to become a detective. She is very determined and curious, finding out answers whenever and wherever she can. She is rather impatient at times but tries not to let it get the best of her. She is also rather cheerful, funny and clever. She used to be very shy, but eventually came out of her shell. She had came to Kinzville for an escape from her parents, who favored her younger siblings and treated her very badly. She eventually found a Fox who was in some situation and decided to take her under her wing. That’s when everything changed for her. She likes to be called “Marsh” for short (NEVER call her “Mallow”).

Chocomese

Fun facts: Marshmallow was the very second pet I adopted, coming right after Sally. She’s based off of me and is actually a tomboy (due to me also being a tomboy) and has a (friendly) rivalry with Lucy (my Harmony Crane) who is very “girly”. She is around 22 years old. Her favorite color is purple/violet and she has a violet trenchcoat. If you want to know a good way to make friends with her…bring pizza and/or spaghetti. She is my favorite Webkinz of all time and has another nickname “Lemony” which I called her for a while after spilling some sort of oil on her that made her smell like lemons. She still smells like lemons in this specific spot (and it’s been years since it happened).

Ohh, I like Marshmallow! She sounds like such a cool character! I love how she’s stubborn, clever, and sneaky, but cheerful and kind. I think it’s really neat how she’s a detective too. I have a character who is curious and likes mysteries and occasionally plays detective, but she’s pretty quiet and shy. Aw, it’s sad that her family didn’t treat her very well =/ At least she found a friend in Sally. It was sweet of her to help Sally! It’s interesting making that connection from your last bio, heheh. It’s funny that she doesn’t like being called Mallow lol.. I wonder why she dislikes that so much? Ah, gotcha! That’s cool that she’s a bit like you. Lol, ohh a tomboy and girly girl rivalry! Sounds fun! XD Ahh, pretty! I bet she looks just like a detective in her purple trench coat ;P Hehe! I’ll be sure to remember that.. bring pizza if you want to get on her good side.. XD Aw, heh. Do you just call her Lemony, or do your other Webkinz call her that too? …

… And dang, thank goodness you didn’t spill anything stinky on her instead! Lemon is a good smell- That would’ve been annoying if it was something else, considering the smell has lasted so long. ‘XD Anyway, yeah, Marsh is a cool gal! I liked learning about her and it made me want to learn more honestly ha! Her personality is great and she has an interesting backstory, sad as it is.. thanks for sharing the bio with us!

Chocomese

Thank you! I’m thinking of posting her and Sally’s backstories soon. But for now I still have a few !pre bios to get through. She doesn’t like being called “Mallow” due to her parents always calling her that (even when she told them to stop). The lemon smell was because of a special oil we had that helped with bruises and smelled really strong. I hope you continue to enjoy my bios!

Oh okay, cool! How many more of these sort of bios do you think you’ll be posting? Ohh ‘^^ That does make sense.. that’s sad. =/ Knowing that, I definitely wouldn’t call her Mallow! She doesn’t need to be reminded of her inconsiderate parents.. Ahh, interesting! Sounds yummy lol. Yep! I probably will haha =)

Chocomese

I am planning on posting bios for all of my pets (and yes I’m going to more active again now) so…plan on seeing a lot, haha! And thanks for respecting her nickname wishes!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! :) Cool, thanks for posting another bio for us! ^-^ I enjoyed learning about Marshmallow! First off, I think her name is pretty cute-sounding, “Marshmallow Miase” :3 Oh, so she’s a detective, huh? That’s cool, and fitting, especially because you said she’s sneaky and curious! Ah, yeah, it can be hard being impatient… and shy ,XD (Two things I kind of am, haha) Aw, it’s sweet that she’s cheerful and funny! Hopefully she’s able to cheer Sally up whenever she’s grumpy? Wait, what? Aww, poor Marshmallow— I’m sorry her parents treated her so poorly! ‘^^ At least she moved, and at least she now has Sally! I bet they make a cool friend duo, yeah? :) Ohh, “Marsh” is a cool nickname, I think! So, she’s your second webkinz? Neat! :D It’s awesome, too, that you sort of based her off of you :3 Oh my gosh, that rivalry she has with your girly harmony crane sounds hilarious X,D Do you think you’ll ever post a bio for Lucy, sometime? :) …

TaffyKitty12

… Purple/violet is a pretty cool, too— I can see why Marshmallow likes it! Wait, what? She still smells like lemons after all these years? Wow! Well, if nothing else, at least her lingering lemon scent makes her kind of unique, yeah? And it makes for a good story XD ~ Thanks for sharing this with us!

Chocomese

Aw! Thanks again! I only started giving them last names a couple years ago. I settled on “Miase” since it’s basically the letters in “Siamese” but jumbled up. “Marshmallow” I had named her since the plush was/is really squishy (like a marshmallow). I’m mostly impatient too XD I used to be pretty shy but that was when I was younger and before the almighty TOMBOY SPIRIT™ happened. My favorite color is also purple/violet and I figured that was what matched Marsh’s personality best. Also after becoming a detective she managed to land her horrible parents in jail! So she got a happy ending out of that one. She and Sally DO make a cool friend duo! Sometimes they solve mysteries together. The rivalry is actually rather funny. I actually reference the “lemon incident” a lot (Lucy calls her “Lemony” sometimes and when she gets angry she’s known as “Sourpuss”). I hope you continue to enjoy my bios!

ilovemoonie

Heya, Chocomese! Oof, sorry this reply is really late, by the way! XP For some reason I thought I’d already replied to this, and then I looked back and realized I hadn’t.. ‘^^ I guess I was just planning to reply and then forgot that I actually didn’t yet ,XD
        Well anyway, thanks a bunch for sharing Marshmallow’s bio with us! I really enjoyed it, and Marshmallow sounds like a great character! =D (I love her name, by the way— “Marshmallow” is really cute for a siamese cat! =] ) Aw, that’s nice that she is kind and likes helping people! Ooh, and she’s a detective, huh? Nice! Detective characters are cool XD It’s fitting, too, if she’s curious and determined! I bet she makes a really good detective! ;) Ahh, I can kinda relate to being impatient…it can be tough waiting for things, sometimes, especially if it’s something you’re excited about, heheh. Aw, and it’s too bad that she used to be shy, but it’s good that she was able to eventually come out of her shell! Wait, her parents treated her badly and favored her younger siblings? Aww, poor Marshmallow! =( I’m sure that…

ilovemoonie

…was no fun at all! Well, I’m glad she was able to move away from them, at least, and become friends with Sally! Oh and “Marsh” is a cool nickname! Haha, I’m assuming she doesn’t like the name “Mallow”, then? XD Does she get angry if people call her that? And it’s neat that Marshmallow is kinda based after you! That rivalry between her and your Harmony Crane sounds pretty funny XD Whaat, she smells like lemons? Wow, that’s crazy that she still smells like that years after you spilled something on her! :o Oh well, at least lemon is actually a pretty good smell…it could have been worse, I’m sure! And I think it makes her unique, you know? :)
          Anyway, in all, I really enjoyed reading about Marshmallow, and I’m so glad you decided to share her bio with us! ^-^
          Oh! And this is kinda unrelated, but I saw your drawing of Marshmallow in the SC, and I really liked it! :D You did a great job! I especially like her expression, and her outfit, hehe! Do you plan on posting anymore drawing to the Share Center? :)

Chocomese

Thank you for the positive feedback on my drawing! I’ve never been that good at it but I’m getting better at drawing bodies/clothes and I’ve always been good at expressions (I think). Coming from someone with low self-esteem this really means a lot! And yes, I plan on uploading more drawings when I can. And as always, thank you for liking the bios!

Ayy @TaffyKitty12!
      My recent SC photos got through thankfully, and I posted about them in the Pen Pals thread! Hope you don’t mind that I posted about them now, I didn’t want to delay it any longer ^^; Feel free to take a look at it! I’ll just provide a link to the post to make it easy – https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/33/#reply-2329185
      Let me know what you think about them, if you like! (I’m looking forward to what you think about my new drawing, heheh XD I’m kinda quite proud of that one!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Spring! Thanks for letting me know! :) I’m glad you were able to send your pictures in! ^-^ I replied to them yesterday ;)

heythere13

Hi Sally Webkinz! So my Webkinz won’t turn on my phone and won’t load the Kinzchat rooms and whenever I try to do anything involving other Webkinz friends it says “couldn’t load Kinzchat server list.” what do I do to fix this problem??

Comments are closed.