Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,201 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Personal Notice Sent From Elijah Anderson the Kiwi Bird: Ummm, hello everyone! How are all of you? So, my fellow Applh0nsik participant, Monrose, has sent some of you a weird gift… it might be evil? Yeah, I think it is. It has vegan macaroons that are blue(what??), daisies(ACHOOOO!!!), and… GASP… vegetarian DAISY cupcakes!!! Please be aware of this and DO NOT eat them. I repeat, DO NOT EAT THEM. Monrose was going to send some to Duncan and Pikachu, but she couldn’t because she didn’t have the WarriorCat1010 ID on her list in the KinzPost, so she sent them to Brooke… at bbdol11. =/ I am so sorry for all the trouble my Tulip Pony acquaintance has caused!! Also, HELP!! Kadow has become a thing and so has Travmint!! =O AND, Wintermint is a PRO at pool and she and Xenneth have SPECIAL EYESIGHT, AAAHHHH!!! Okay, goodbye. Lumpy the Heffalump says I need to go, so BYEEE!! -Your Kiwi pal, Elijah Anderson

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, Alex! Oh my gosh, Elijah Anderson the kiwi’s “note” made me laugh so hard X,D It looks like that monstrous Monrose is at it again, huh? XD I love how she turned from an innocent little Tulip Pony you got as a gift, into this rude and malicious gardener who isn’t at all considerate of other people’s seasonal allergies X,D I guess Applh0nsik isn’t called the “evil apple” for nothing XD Anyway, it looks like Brooke wanted to reply to Eli’s letter, so here we go! XD)
        Hi Elijah,
        Thanks for letting us all know about Monrose’s package! Wow, she seems like a real bully, huh? Is she trying to get revenge on someone?? Good thing Duncan and Pikachu aren’t in this house. Poor innocent little Pikachu would totally try eating the cupcake :0 Anyway, don’t worry, we have the package contained and secured. Guards have been posted on all four sides of the box. Sergeant Cynthia Calhoun the husky pup has even joined us from WarriorCat1010 in helping to protect us from Monrose’s evil goodies. It looks like we’re all good here…
        … Wait, WHAT?

TaffyKitty12

What was that, Fleetfoot?? Someone just opened the package?! AND SOMEONE JUST ATE THE BLUE MACAROONS?? AHHH!! Sorry, I have to go now… we’re gonna need to get AARP ASAP O.O Thanks again for the letter, Eli!
          (Also, Hope Ledger says ‘hi!’ She encourages you to leave “the evil apple” as soon as you can, on your kiwi hot air balloon.)
          Best wishes, Brooke

(That was fun XDD Also I did see the ominous Applh0nsik package on my bbdoll11 account and am debating whether I should open it and feed the blue macaroons to one of my pets X,D Oh! And by the way, I’ll try to respond to our other conversations on here soon!! I don’t think I have enough time to reply today, because I’ll be gone for a while this afternoon XP But I promise that I’ll work on those over the weekend! I think I might have finally thought of a few pet options for Resolution’s Snowbelle ,XD I’ll let you know about them as soon as I can!
          Have a good weekend, buddy! :) And beware of Monrose XD)

FoxesRule612

Wintermint: BLUE MACAROONS?? Are they poisonous?? Hmmm actually I dunno if I even like macaroons….

(Hahaha, I’m glad. XD YEP, SHE’S NOT INNOCENT!! SHE’S eViL. >=] and yup, she’s an evil apple. XD) Elijah: Hi Brooke, yes, she is. It scares me!! She’s in the same pet care room as me on Applh0nsik & it’s even called “Sounding Dead Militia”! =O I think so? She said something about a weird cow names Nicholas? No.. Sylvester? No.. Silas? She said he ruined her night & that a dumb Signature German Shepherd really bugs her! Yeah, that’s good. Uh-oh, Pikachu shouldn’t eat it!! Hi Calhoun! Vanellope Von Schweetz breaks break with Monrose!! That’s a warning!! OH NO, who ate them? YIKES!! Yes, call Miss CraftyEmi!! She works at AARP!! Also, I believe two idiots named Alexandria & Taffina wrote an AARP supported song! =O (And okay! Thank you! I’m on my way to bbdoll11 right now!!)

Peppermint Mocha Joy: UGGGHHH.. Peppermint Mocha Joy aka Minty here of Starlight.. how DARE that Monrose go have fun & ruin Clyde’s night without ME. Also, have you seen that monster Travis??? I need to go give him a PIECE OF MY MIND. Who the HECK does he think he is? HUDSON? How dare he weld me like that!! Whatever, Wintermint aka Unofficial Minty had a right with that pool stick.. I wonder if Travis ever learned how to play pool? That night in the games room was CRAZY!! I can’t believe he DID THAT!! I’d MUCH rather become re-besties with Kailie, HMPH! Also, those cupcakes aren’t evil.. they’re from Levi’s patio plant & he’s in the same household as I. Monrose merely just STOLE THEM, hmph. GOOD DAY. (HAHA, oh please do feed them to one of your pets. XD it’s okay & ty! You too & LOL! XD)

FoxesRule612

Wintermint: *proceeds showing Travis how to play Pool* Aaaaaand so the object of the game is to hit all the balls into each hole–but you can’t sink the 8 ball go down until last, otherwise you LOSE! And don’t go sinking the cue ball either, cause otherwise I get to put the ball WHEREVER I want!! *Wintermint smiles smugly*

(Hopefully this goes through! Xenneth: Mmhmm. Pool is so easy. How could you possibly not like it?

xxabcxx

I adopted a deluxe pet Sweet Pea Dragonfly It said my Deluxe Account would be Extended for another Year. It still says My Deluxe Account will expire today May 3, 2022. Please Help… My username is catnip777

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Adopting a pet extends your Full membership. The only thing that extends your Deluxe membership is the purchase of another Deluxe membership.

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does ANYONE have a free spin Vacation Wheel coupon for Vacation Island??? If they do, I need one by FRIDAY. I have lots to trade for in return!! ^^’ My username is Applh0nsik,

TaffyKitty12

Hey, bud! I actually tried to send you an Island Wheel free spin coupon earlier (pretty sure that’s what it’s called on Webkinz? I had an extra so I just wanted to gift it to you, with nothing in return!) but when I went to go send it to your account, I saw that it was blocked out in my dock ‘^^ I still tried dragging it into the package, anyway, but I all I got was that “this item cannot be sent as a gift” message XP I thought that was totally weird, because weren’t we able to send Island Wheel coupons before? At least, I know almost every other coupon seems to be sendable, ahah ‘^^ Unless they used to be sendable, but then they reversed it because it allowed non-Deluxe members to spin the wheel…? I dunno, but I’m really sorry that I can’t send one to you, since I know you need it!! :( Are you trying to complete the April Deluxe challenge? If so, I don’t really want the prize, so I could just send it to you on that account whenever I finish the challenge!

Hey Taffy! Oh my gosh, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Oh wait, really? WEIRD.. hmm, is it tradeable? I’ll message you later to see if we can trade? That is so weird! Ahh yeah, I am. Aww, thanks so much, Taffy! I would really appreciate that! ^-^ You’re the best! Happy Webkinz Day, my friend! Love, Alex

Alsooooo, I would LOVE to see a bio of Duncan soon, too!! =D He & Clyde are really perfect and so country. XD

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! Aw, yeah, I’m pretty bummed out that the coupon wasn’t sendable or tradable :/ I’m glad you at least tried trading for it, though, just to make sure! Also, I sent the Cozy Kinzville Home to Applh0nsik a little while ago! ;) Hope you enjoy! Oh, haha, and thanks XD I just found some of the personality notes I wrote last year for Duncan yesterday, and I’ve already started typing up his bio! I’d love to try to get it done this week, if I can, but I guess we’ll just wait and see ,XD But yeah, those two really are the perfect country duo XD (Oh! By the way, I saw you asked yesterday whether we have any bio or pet suggestions, and I just wanted to say that I’m cool with you posting bios for any of your Webkinz! ;) Have you made any new characters recently? Ooh, if you’ve never posted a bio for Clyde before, it’d be cool if you wrote one for her! XD I also know you said you’re trying to think of a personality for Levi…

TaffyKitty12

… Maybe we could try talking about him at a chat? If you need help developing him or any of your other pers, I’d be happy to help out! OH, yeah, and I almost forgot that I need to post that list of suggestions for White and Snowbelle, too ,XD White is your girl domino cat, right, and Snowbelle is Resonating’s snow soft kitty? I’ll try to remember to do that this week or next week! Do you want the suggestions just to be for other housecats/wild cats, or are you honestly just okay with any kind of animal?) Talk to you soon!

TaffyKitty12

Also, please check CommanderLight soon, if you can! I went on there a little earlier!

Hiylo, Toffee! Yeah, but thank you!! Aww, yay! Thanks so much!! Apple says thank you. XD OOH, I can’t wait! I love him as much as Travis already for some reason, pffft. XD oh yes, they are THE best and perfect count duo!! I can see both of them sitting on hay bales in the back of a Chevy truck with guitars and singing. XD I’d say Kailie & Travis are, but Kailie isn’t exactly a “CoUnTrY gIrL.” XD (Ohh, okay! Hmm, I guess? I have Hibiscus my Signature Red Panda, Radar my Black Wolf, Christine my Beagle Puppy, and several more. And thank you! Ahh, yeah. Poor Levi. XD I really wanna use him, but I have 0 plans. Yep, White is my Dominion Cat! Snowbelle is @Itswebkinztime’s/Resolution265′s Snow Soft Kitty & she is a high maintenance germaphobe and a fashion fanatic. XD Hmm, any pets work? Cats are fine, too! I really don’t mind, lol. Ahh, everyone confuses Resonatingthunder and Resolution265, haha. Both are some of my bestest friends though. XD TTYS, Taffy!

FoxesRule612

Ah I don’t have any Vacation Wheel coupons I’m afraid! D: If I did I’d send you one!

Foxie, plz check XM (Xintermint)=P

Aww, thanks for looking anyway!

FoxesRule612

Eyyy sorry about that I promise I wasn’t ignoring ya! As previously mentioned from Xintermint, I’ll be attending and preparing for a graduation ceremony from my animation classes on Tuesday, then on Wednesday I’ll be busy with finishing up a final speech and exam for another one of my classes. HOPEFULLY after that I won’t be so busy all the time!

Hi dear Foxie!! It’s okay!! Ever since our fight, I’ve felt really guilty. =P OOH, really? Niceeee, congratulations, pal!! I hope so!! TTYL!! ^-^

OKAY, I PRACTICALLY DIED LAST NIGHT. XD THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I had WAY too much fun with you, Taffy, Emi & Moonie! XD it was just like old times! Wish our older friends could’ve been there! =( Tell Lava I give her my condolences on Woods. XD I AM STILL QUITE TORKED AT TRAVIS FOR WHAT HE DID TO KAILIE, BUT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FROM WINTERMINT & BIG DADDY ORCA. XD I am OBSESSED with Wintermint! Her character is just so funny!! XD See ya soon, pal! We gotta do this again sometime! XD Also, Kailie & Peppermint Mocha Joy.. the way you guys used them PFFFFTTTT, But I guess it is Taffy & Moonie’s fault that Minty & Travis got welded. XD So HA, Kailie had NOTHING to do with it. XD Have a great Thursday, 612!! Your friend, Alex.

FoxesRule612

Late reply but YES SO DID I XDDD I was laughing so hard!!! I need to ask Lava to come join us! The other day emie and I told Heart about Pulse, so she might be able to join the fun soon as well! XDD HE SURE DID PFF In church today I started drawing a few doodles from our silly pool roleplay! I need to go finish them heheheh…AH I’M GLAD! :’D I’ve never played as her before so that’s good to hear you like her XD She’s pretty easy to characterize I think since she’s basically doing what I would do if I were there pfff only of course much sillier! You have a great day too pal!! Maybe we can have another fun chat on Monday night! ;D

Does anyone have the Aqua Butterfly Tank Top?

Also, would anyone be interested in any bios & any pet suggestions? I have a lot of bios/stories/character traits saved in my notes app & I just want the forums to be a l i v e. Oh & happy May!! =D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, bud! I don’t see an Aqua Butterfly Tank Top in my dock, but I do have a Glitter Butterfly Tank Top (it’s a pale blue and white striped tank with a sparkly blue-green butterfly on it). Is this what you’re looking for? Also, I’ll be sure to reply to your other comments on here as soon as I can! I have to read a bit more of my world literature textbook first, but I’ll take a quick break in an hour or two to respond to the rest!

OH YEAH. that’s the one!! Sorry, I must’ve been thinking aqua since it’s aqua, lol. Aw, thanks so much! It’s okay! Do you like literature? Some of it is pretty interesting! I did world literature for last year’s new school year. This year I do English literature?

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! I just wanted to say, I’m sorry I didn’t accept your house invite on Next earlier! ‘^^ I can promise I wasn’t ignoring you! :( I was just in the middle of playing the Fantastic Flower event and I was doing really well, so I couldn’t really quit ,XD I had to log off afterwards because my phone is almost out of battery as I’m typing this, and I’m at a relative’s house so I can’t really charge it :/ I’d like to meet up with you on Next soon, though! It’s been so long since we’ve talked! ,XD Maybe we can try to set up a day and time for us to talk on there? I can’t do this week, but maybe sometime next week, if I finish my schoolwork early enough? I hope you’re doing well, and I hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Taffy!! Hey, not a problem pal!! (Dash Darkrock/Rainbow Stormsilver) Haha, it’s alright! Ooohhhh, awesome! I miss it when we got more cash from those, but I do enjoy them! Ahh, me too! Aw, it’s okay! Same! Maybe we could go on Next or Pulse? RIGHT??!! it’s been so long! Yay, anytime works for me next week, but May 9th I get surgery since I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. =P I hope to talk to you soon, too, pal! I also can’t wait to get my pink & white kitty! XD Talk to ya soon! ~Alex <3

FoxesRule612

Hey Taffy and Alex! Good to see you guys! Yeah…unfortunately this weekend and the beginning of next week is going to be CRAZY (finals and such are this coming week and I need to study for them) so I probably won’t be on Webkinz as much! Also I should probably let you guys know that my computer has been acting up quite a bit lately which also means not as much Webkinz. But SOON I’ll be getting a new computer anyway so that should fix things! Have a blessed day! ~Foxie

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! Ah, thanks for understanding… still, I’m sorry I missed you the past couple of days!! XP Oh yeah, that game is fun, but it’s too bad it doesn’t award more kinzcash, especially since it seems to be more difficult to earn cash on Next than on Webkinz ,XD Sure, I’m good with doing either one, when the time comes for us to have a chat! :) Maybe we could meet on Next and then take it from there? I’m glad next week should work for you, too! I’m not totally sure about my schedule yet, but I think next Wednesday evening might be a good time for me to talk, if that worked for you? (On weeknights that I can talk, I’m usually available sometime between 7 Kinztime/eastern and 11 eastern, I think?) I’ll let you know for sure no later than Monday! Sorry you’re having to get those teeth pulled next Saturday!! ‘^^ I hope the procedure goes all right! <3 You, too! :) I really look forward to talking again! :3 It’s been so long ,XD (OH, yeah, the pink and white cat! …

TaffyKitty12

… Feel free to let me know when you get it! ;) There are some bonuses, too XD) See ya soon! :)
            Also, hey Foxie! It’s nice to see you! ^-^ Sorry we haven’t talked much recently, by the way!! ‘^^ I just gone done with my super busy term last week… April was quite a challenge ,XD Hope to talk to you more soon, though! Ah, do you…? Yikes, it sounds like you’ll be quite busy next week! ‘^^ I hope those finals go well for you, though! <3 I’m sure you will do great on them!! Sorry, too, about your computer! :( I remember you saying that it was having some issues ‘^^ I’m glad you’re going to get a new one, though! I’m sure you could use it ,XD Have a good Friday, and good luck studying!

Hey Taffy! I’ve read your reply & will try to reply later!!

Okayyyy, HERE I BE!! Dude, I had SO MUCH fun with you & Spring on Friday. XD Logan’s Australian accent KILLED me & it was SOOO funny. XD Lyric is still quite offended, though. XD ALSO, I can’t wait to see Duncan & Clyde!! XD AND the night got BETTER when Moonie showed up & we roleplayed!! =D #TrailieIsAlive It sucks you missed it, but we saved the whole thing. XD Yeah, I know! Ooh, I would love to meet you on Next sometime! Moonie & I use that a lot to talk since it’s easier than KC+ in some ways, lol. Ahhh, next Wednesday for me & you at 7 and/or 11 PM EST? Sure, that totally works for me! Yeah, thanks. <3 I am NOT looking forward to it. =P HEHE, I WILL! I can't wait to see herrr! OOH, I love bonusesss!! It's totally fine. April definitely was quite a month! I'd say it was pretty good for the most of it, but a lot of it was torture. XP And thanks! And hello Foxieeee!! ^-^ Have a great evening, my wonderful friends!! Your cool pal, Alex <3

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Alex! :) I had a great time with you and Spring, too! ^-^ It had been so long since the three of us had last chatted together… I almost forgot how fun that was ,XD OH, haha, thanks XD That was pretty hilarious! It’s fun having a character with a goofy Australian accent XD I also have lots of characters with British and other accents, too… maybe I’ll have to use them, sometime XD Haha, is she? Poor Lyric… it’s not easy arguing with an Australian adventurer dude XD (That reminds me, I should try to post Logan’s bio on here sometime! I actually wrote one up for him a couple of years ago, but my old iPhone deleted it in my Notes right as I was about to post it on the Newz ‘^^ Talk about bad timing :/ I think I still have some personality notes saved him for, though. Maybe I can try rewriting his bio sometime this month?) Oh yeah!! I really like the idea we came up with for Duncan and Clyde XD It’s perfect :,) I also like…

TaffyKitty12

… how Kailie wouldn’t be too happy about it XD I’m glad you got to roleplay with Moonie for a while afterwards! Trailie sounds great XD Aw, yeah… I wish I could’ve stayed longer :( It’d be fun, though, if me, you, and Moonie could all have a chat together, someday! I dunno if just the three of us have ever talked before? I bet that’d be so awesome, though XD Hey, maybe we could roleplay with Duncan, Clyde, Travis, and Kailie? XDD (And it could be fun to use Loki and Clint, too XD Do you remember Clint’s pegasus friend, Cassandra?) I think Moonie’s gonna be busy this week, but maybe we could try chatting together a little later this month? I’ll bring up the idea to her! And all right, sounds good to me! :) Haha, is it? XD I haven’t really talked much in Next before, but I’m sure it’s nice! I will probably have to use my Mac, though, because it’s kind of hard typing on there on a phone ,XD Ohh! Sorry, I meant to say that I’m usually available to talk between 7:00 eastern…

TaffyKitty12

… and 11:00 eastern; 11:00 eastern is kind of late for me to actually begin a chat, ahah, since that’s 10:00 my time ,XD (I meant that I would probably have to leave by 11:00, sorry ,XD) But yeah, looking at my schedule, I’m pretty sure Wednesday will work for me now, as long as it still works for you! :) For me, 7:00 or 8:00 Kinztime/eastern would probably be the best times to start our chat…? (If we begin our chat early, I will probably be able to stay for a while!) But I will do whatever works best for you!! Just let me know ;) I look forward to it! :D And no problem! Aw, yeah, I’m sure… XP I don’t even like the dentist to begin with, so the thought of pulling teeth sounds kinda scary to me ‘^^ I pray that it goes well, though, and that you recover quickly! <3 And I’m glad you’re excited to get your new cat! ;) Have you thought about what you might name her yet? Yep, there’ll be some nice surprises for you, hehe XD …

TaffyKitty12

… Hope you’ll like them all! I won’t spoil them XD I’m glad your April was mostly good, but I’m sorry it wasn’t all great! :( It does sound like you got some cool new stuff, though! Congrats on your drawing tablet!! ;D
              ~Take care, and see you soon! ^-^

Hey Taffy! Right? You always brighten up my day! ^-^ haha, YESS! I can do a British accent, but mainly because I’m Jen Ledger-addicted. =P oh YEAHH! Actually, I have Logan’s bio saved because you posted it once. XD That’s sad that Notes deleted it! Apps can be SO frustrating at times. YESSS, Dunclyde is AMAZING! So I started drawing them at like 2AM this morning and I was also listening to a handful of country music just so I could stay inspired. XD Have you heard of Anne Wilson before? She has a new album out and it is SO good! My favorite songs are “Devil”, “Scatter”(the prelude is so good!), “My Jesus”, “Sunday Sermons” & “Mamas” is a great Mother’s Day song. XD “No Place Like Home” really brought tears to my eyes. HAHA, honestly, anything that makes Kailie unhappy is usually amazing. XD AH YES!! I would love a tri-chat with just you, me & Moonie! I was actually thinking about asking you both that last night when I was drooling over some stuff. XD …

.. actually, we did have a chat with just us like 2 times once back in 2018, lol. I think it was at the park & I accidentally ran into you there while you were talking about the new Avengers movie. XD The new Marvel movie comes out soon this month!! Aww, it’s okay! YES, WE COULD JUST ROLEPLAY KAILIE, CLYDE, TRAVIS, DUNCAN, CLINT, AND LOKIII. XD OH YES, I do remember Cassandra/Cassie! I was re-reading the Vacation Roleplay. XD Ahh, yeah. I think she is? Ooh, YES! I would love it if just the 3 of us got to talk! It would be so much fun!! and Kailie will rethink her life Ooh, sometime we should drag emi in for a full group chat like the old days. XD She said she’s been busy with work lately. =P But a chat with just you, me & Moonie(MoonKitty318 XD) will be good enough for now! BLEHH, typing on a phone in Next js a NIGHTMARE @_@ Ahhh, okay! That makes sense!! Sure, 7/8PM CST works for me! Just let me know good dates for us! Thanks, I have to get 8 pulled. …

4 on top, 4 on bottom, including my wisdom teeth. =P after that, I’m going to finally get braces. *facepalm* I think aqua, black, silver & green would be a nice combo, but I’ll get to change them, lol. YAY! Hmm, I was thinking “Taylor”, “Kit Kat”, “Meaghan”, or “Taffy”, but Spring voted Taylor so I guess we’re “Ready For It.” ;P Yeah, most months for me nowadays are really mixed up, ugh. Yeah, I did! And thank you! I started drawing Tanner for emi, and it sadly looks like Lightning disguised as a snowmobile leopard. XD Oh well, I’m still working on it. XD Thank you & see you soon! Moonie got me a Tulip Pony for my birthday & I named her “Monrose” after her nickname that came from a typo(Monroe), so It’s like a pun. XD Have a fantabulous Monday, Taffy!! Hugs, Alex

Wait, what? He’s short? XD Can you make him a little taller so Lyric doesn’t look like a giant? XD She’s 16-18ish, lol. But I guess a lot of my “main” pets are tall since I’m tall. =P

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! I can’t reply to this all right now, unfortunately (I’ll try to tonight!), but I wanted to confirm quickly if you’re good with starting our chat tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:00 KinzTime/Eastern (which is 6:00 my time)? Talk to you soon, and I’ll be back to respond to the rest later! :)

Hey there! Okay, cool! I can’t wait to see you & it’s alright! MY KITTY CAME and OH MY GOSH, I LOVE HERRRR!! <3 She's so soft & thank you for the Trading Card & all of the drawings! I treasure them DEEPLY! XD I put her on Zesty & her name is Taylor Taffy. XD

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Alex! Sorry for the late reply! ‘^^ I really wanted to respond to this yesterday, but I ended up being too busy with schoolwork XP (Thanks for letting me know that tonight at 7:00 eastern works for you, by the way! I can’t wait to chat with ya! ;) ) Aww XD Well that’s sweet of you to say! :) Talking to you always brightens my day, too! Haha, can you? XD That’s cool! British accents are fun to do XD They’re probably the easiest for me, but that’s probably because a lot of my current favorite movie characters have British accents and I like to imitate them ,XD I wish I could do a better Scottish accent, but those are hard ‘^^ OH, right! You know, I actually forgot that I had already started posting his bio, before my stupid old Notes app deleted everything I had saved in there ,XD It’s cool that you saved it! Luckily I got a new phone two years ago, so I haven’t had any Notes issues since ,XD I’ll probably try to repost Logan’s bio sometime after I do Duncan’s? …

TaffyKitty12

… I might as well try to write Duncan’s while I’m motivated, pfft XD Yeah! I love Dunclyde :,) Ooh, have you? It’s awesome that you started drawing them! XD You’ll have to show that to me, sometime! ;) I’m sure listening to country music definitely would have put you in the mood to draw some country ‘kinz XD Oh! No, I actually haven’t heard of Anne Wilson before ,XD (To be honest, I don’t really know/follow too many musical artists/bands…? If I hear a song I like, I usually only know it by the beat and lyrics, as opposed to its title or artist. Admittedly, most of what I listen to these days is movie soundtrack music ,XD) I bet she has some great music, though! ;) I take it she’s a Christian singer? I’ll have to listen to some of her songs one day, especially the ones you mentioned! I wonder if Pulse has any of her music? PFFT XD It can be really fun to annoy your characters, though XD I can’t wait to see how Kailie feels about Duncan XD Haha, really?…

TaffyKitty12

… It’s cool that you were just thinking about you, me, and moonie having a group chat!
              That does sound like it’d be a lot of fun! ;) Ohh, did we? ,XD Wow, you must have a really good memory! XD I don’t even remember that, haha ,XD But I definitely remember that moonie and I were super obsessed with Marvel during that time, so I don’t doubt that we once talked about it with you at a park chat XD Oh, yeah! Gosh, I almost forgot that the new Doctor Strange movie comes out soon ,XD You know, it’s kind of funny… I’m actually not really into Marvel that much anymore, ahah ,XD I mean, I still like it, of course, and sometimes I’ll rewatch the older movies, but I haven’t really obsessed over it/followed it since 2019 ,XD (I think I’ve only seen two or three of their new movies since Endgame :P) It’s crazy, considering Marvel was most of what I talked about back in the day! I guess I’ve just gotten into other things…? But don’t worry, I definitely haven’t forgotten about Clint and Loki ;) …

TaffyKitty12

… Moonie and I describe them as “parasitic frenemies”, which I think is very accurate, haha XD They can’t stand each other, yet they can’t live without each other XD YES, it’d be so fun to roleplay with all those characters together XD Anything with Loki and Clint in it is bound to be chaotic, haha XD It’s cool that you remember Cassandra! I almost forgot about that girl for a while… ,XD She was a fun character to use! I wish we could’ve continued that Vacation Roleplay, but I don’t even know if CuteHeart is on the Newz anymore, and I know me, emi, and moonie don’t really stop by too often these days, since we’re busy ‘^^ (Actually, I’m not sure when moonie was last on the Newz, since I was gone almost all of last year ,XD Has it been a long time?) Ah, right! Moonie told me she’s been really busy doing work for her parents, but maybe we can chat in a week or two, if she’s free then? I’ll be kind of busy…

TaffyKitty12

… on the weeks of the 15th and 22nd (lots of family birthdays), and I know that the last week in May/first week of June won’t work for me because I have a big project due then, but hopefully we can figure something out! I’d love to chat with both of you guys! :) (Oh! And I know moonie can’t talk as early as I can, so it’s okay if we need to have a later chat! Depending on how late it is, though, I might not be able to stay more than a couple of hours ,XD) I’ll see if moonie can talk about it with us on the Newz, since that’d probably be easier than us trying to figure out things on our own ,XD Oh, yeah! It’d be fun if we could someday have a chat with emi, too! Ah, right, I remember emi saying she’s been busy with work ,XD It might be kind of hard to find a time that works for all four of us to chat, ahah, but who knows—maybe it’s doable? Oh gosh, it really is ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… I mean, I can actually type pretty fast on a phone, but not horizontally on a little keyboard ,XD I know it’s the best that Ganz could do, but it is much easier on a computer. The only problem is that I’ve been kinda scared to use the Next Mac app since it almost totally crashed my laptop a few months ago, ahah, but maybe it was just a weird bug, since that was back when the app was still really new…? Hopefully they’ve fixed it by now, because it really scared me when my computer froze up like that ,XD Oh yikes, you have to get eight teeth pulled?? ‘^^ Aww DX Is there something wrong with the other ones, that you need to have more than just the wisdom teeth removed? Ah, do you…? ,XD Yeahh, I guess a lot of us do end up getting braces at some point, eheh…
              I think I had my braces when I was 12 or 13? I don’t remember them being too bad, except for the fact that you had to stay away from certain foods like popcorn…

TaffyKitty12

… (Spoiler alert: I still ate most of those foods anyway ,XD I only stayed away from gummies and really sticky stuff, haha) Oh, yeah! It’s neat that you can at least change the colors of the bands! I think I usually got light blue and purple, or black and white XD Aqua, black, silver, and green does seem like a pretty cool combo! :) HAHA XD “Lightning disguised as a snowmobile leopard”… that really cracked me up X,D Aw, I’m sure it’s not that bad, though! Snow leopards can just be hard to draw since they’ve got all those crazy spots ,XD It’s sweet of you to try and draw Tanner for emi! ^-^ Aww, did she? That was so nice of moonie to get you a Tulip Pony! ^-^ She’s a sweet girl! She actually got me a Webkinz pony last year for my birthday, too! (I named her “Forsythia”) Oh my gosh, “Monrose” is a HILARIOUS punny nickname X,D So I take it that autocorrect must’ve once changed “moonie” to “Monroe”? That’s funny XDD You gotta love those goofy typos, haha! Do you remember…

TaffyKitty12

… the whole “detective enchilada” thing some of us used to joke about? XD Yay, and I’m glad your cat came!! :D I’m so glad you like her! ^-^ That pink and white cat is pretty cute, isn’t it? ;) Aw, you’re welcome! :) I wish I had more of those trading card stickers, but that was the only card I had that still had all the stickers on it, haha ,XD I have a notebook decorated with the rest of them XD I’m so happy that you like the drawings, too!! :) I dunno why, but I just remembered Pinkie Pie last week and how funny of a character she was, and I guess I couldn’t resist making a little sketch of her, haha ,XD Aww, and “Taylor Taffy” is an adorable name! ^-^ I feel honored that half of her is named after me :,) Hope you enjoy her! :D (OH! Yeah, I guess Logan is kind of a short dude, haha ,XD Sure, I could maybe make him a couple of inches taller? I just still want to keep him a bit on the shorter side, I guess…

TaffyKitty12

… since I still don’t have tons of short guy characters and I thought the idea of a somewhat short but super adventurous and confident small signature golden retriever was kinda funny ,XD Aw, it’s all right! I get that! I used to make a lot of my characters kinda tall, too, but recently I’ve tried varying their heights a lot more ,XD Currently, my tallest character is a 6’9” black bear, and my shortest character is a two-foot-tall signature pug named Napoleon who has a chipmunk voice and a French accent XD I also have a really tough and kinda gruff Scottish terrier dude who is only 4’10” XD)
              Talk to you later! :) I’ll try to post Duncan’s bio next week, if I can! I had originally wanted to finish it this week, but I dunno if that’s possible anymore, ahah… ‘^^ Also, sorry that my response here is ridiculously long ,XD You don’t need to reply back! (And hopefully this all moderates in order ,XD)

(Hey Taffy! I’ll try to reply to this soon! Yeah, see you at 7EST! =D)

Hey Taffy! Oh no, don’t apologize, lol. I’m the one who’s so late, lol. I SO CAN’T GET OVER LAST NIGHT, THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST. XDDD You missed so much but Foxie said she’d show ya pictures of what happened. XD The was you used Travis was so EVIL!! Like how DARE he?? XD My Minty PLEASE innocent, as she is always. XD You also missed how Big Daddy Orca WON & how Travis can’t play pool. XD We also added Jazzy, Rouge, Woods, Samwise, Tallulah, Tall Shadow, and other old characters, lol. They are! Ahh, Scottish accents sound hard to do, but I do like messing around with my voice. =P Emi said it was cute OOH YES, that sounds great! I can’t wait to see Duncan’s bio! XD HAHAHA, it definitely did! OH WHAT, you don’t? That’s SADDDD… XD Aw, movie soundtracks are good, too! I like them as well! ^-^ Have you heard the soundtrack for I Still Believe? I Can’t Save Myself is my favorite, ahah. Yes, she is! Her music is great! …

… unfortunately, Pulse only plays her around Christmastime (She’s a new artist), but you still have WayFM, right? She’s also played on there, too. =D Pulse’s Christmas selections are GREAT. YES, I love annoying my characters SO much. Oh gosh, Kailie is going to h a t e him. XD Clyde will be instantly removed from her “friend trio” with Popstar and be replaced with… *gasp* MONROSE… =O When Foxie entered her in that Tournament, she spelled her name as “Moonrose”. XD I had so much fun in our big group chat! We should really do that again! YESSS, the new Doctor Strange movie is out today! Aww, that’s okay. I know you’re not really big into Marvel lately. Yeahhh, after Endgame things sort of died, but I still really like it! Eternals gives me mixed feelings, but Shang-Chi was good, I guess? HAHA, “Parasitic Frenemies” is GREAT. ,XD NOOO, they CAN’T live without each other, haha. She is! Yeah, CuteHeart has been busy I guess? I haven’t seen her on Webkinz or on Classic lately. …

… Ehhh, true, but it was still a fun roleplay! (Moonie was last on the Newz last year in like September, haha) Yeah, she told me that too. I would love to do more chats again! =D I think we all enjoyed ourselves way too hard last night. XD I was even screaming & laughing SO hard even though I was supposed to be asleep. XD Ahh, it’s fine! I think we’d all appreciate it if you came for any amount of time. =) Yeah, emi has been busy, but she’s also sick, so keep her in your prayers. =P Hmm, no, Webkinz Next on Mac is really odd. Resolution & Foxie say it acts up on them a lot, too. Yep, 8. Okay, so I’m getting my wisdom teeth, then my 4 baby teeth in the back(2 on top, 2 on bottom) so I can get braces once my mouth is healed because the dentist say it’s kind of crowded. =P Ahh, yeah, that really sucks, HAHA, did you? I don’t think I’ll have a problem since I don’t regularly eat sticky things? Of course, do sour gummies count? =P I don’t really eat caramel much either, so there,

… Ooh, those are cool combos for you! AH WHOOPS, did it say “Snowmobile”?? *checks my comment” AH, I just meant “Snow leopard”, but that is really funny. XD Autocorrect, geez. XD Yeah, spots/realistic designs just aren’t for me, but I’ll try to do my best for emi! Moonie is such a sweet girl! <3 ’cause like without her, Kailie’s life would be boring. XD AHH YEAH, I saw you named her Forsythia! That’s such a pretty name! =D HAHA, Tulip Ponies for everyone! I’ll bet you that next year she’ll get EMI a Tulip Pony. XD Moonie must LOVE Tulip Ponies. XD YES, thanks to freaking autocorrect, Moonie turned into Monroe & now Monroe is Monrose!! XD AHHH, DETECTIVE ENCHILADA!! Yes, I DO remember! Wasn’t that a joke with, ahh.. Fennec, Rosy, Dolphinlover, and/or Flip? One of those guys. XD good times, haha! She IS! What’s your Pink & White Cat’s name? Ooh, that’s so cool! I did that once when I was 12! HAHA, yes, you can’t forget Pinkie Pie! XD …

… Aww, no problem! Spring wanted Taylor & I wanted Taffy, so VOILA! Taylor Taffy. XD Okay, thanks! Sorry, I just can’t have Lyric be a GIANT. XD She’s the average height for a black lab, though. Ooh, that’s so cool! WHOA, 6’9? =O Wow, that’s so cool & Napoleon sounds GREAT! XD Ahh, well my Cupcake Puppy Lacey Sturm is 4’11 because the REAL Lacey Sturm is 4’11… does that count? =P Yay, thanks so much! Aww, it’s alright! Anyways, see ya soon, Taffy! =D Your friend, Alex. ALSO, PIKACHU THINKS IT’S EVIL TO BE VEGAN, WHAT. XD I FEEL MOST PETS WON’T REALLY APPRECIATE MONROSE.. XD I also think that she & Kailie *might* get along, but ahhh, I don’t know, lol.

Wow, more typos. In my first comment, I meant “The way you used Travis”, third comment got cut off, so “I don’t really eat caramel much either, so there. ha!!”, & I think that’s all? XD Thanks for sending Ace’s clothes back, btw! I bet Duncan had a fun time cosplaying as Travis. XD Also, I’m glad to know that Applh0nsik is your favorite Webkinz account of mine, and yes… yes, she is a rotten apple. >=D

FoxesRule612

Hey Taff! Thanks for writing me! I got your response about the roleplay and the pictures but I haven’t replied to it yet! Maybe I’ll do that today!

HEY!! Time for the forum fam to be alive– April is almost ending. ;P Emi, let me know what time/day we can chat! Also, would you be interested in doing a private roleplay here?

Hey there! Uhh so I might be able to chat soon! I’ve been pretty busy with work and stuff lately so I haven’t had as much time =T BUT I work during the day today and am off tomorrow so I should be good to chat tonight or tomorrow night! I’ll try to remember to get on and see if you’re there around 8 EST. As for a roleplay.. hmm, maybe? Did you have any ideas?

Comments are closed.