Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Enjoy life with your sibling!! My username Atomton came to be because of my pet frog Atom and the 3 last letters of my last name. frogsandfly came to be because I love frogs and flies just floated into my head. Your posts have been inspirational!! P.S I don’t want to look greedy or rude but I am looking for the cuckoo clock cat which is a retired exclusive. It retired 3 days before I joined the site and I really want it!!! If any of you have it and are willing to trade via kinzpost my username is frogsandfly. I really appreciate your help!!! In return I have some rares, exclusives, spring items, and PSI’s. I hopefully will have something you want. Also check out Mandisa’s CD What if we were real. It is good, my favorite is #4 The Truth About Me. Thank you again.

I might have that… But I’m not totally sure, I’ll look :)

Atomton

Thank you for looking, OCarinaoftime!!! Also if you have extras from the train, pink swirl, starry night, sweet& treats, Superhero, and Antique themes, could you please send them. I will send you something good in return I promise!!! Thank you all for looking. !- Atomton P.S I would like all of you to add me to your friends lists. Like before my username is frogsandfly. Love this forum!!! Check out Good To Be Alive by Jason Gray!!! It is a really good song!!! -Atomton

Is the starry night theme the new one? If so I’m a deluxe member so I’ll send you some. goldbybrittnicoll

yes i herd about that on the news. my dad was on the internet when i saw the report. it was so funny. my dad just glanced at the picture while i read it. i said ” have they had the baby yet?” he said no. well i read it and it told about the baby. i then said. ” um they wouldn’t know what it was unless it had been born!” i thought that was so funny!  There isn’t any fires where i am just plain hotness and High 90 degree weather.

My Mom just gave birth about 2 hours ago to a beautiful baby girl named Mae Sophia! (or at least I believe it is Sophia. It might be Mae Kathrine.) My siblings, my Dad and I are going to the hospital in a little bit to see her! Please pray for all of us! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Aw, what a blessing! I will be praying for y’all! I am SO happy for you!

Oh, wow! I just got a new cousin the day after George was born :) Her name is Emmy. ~Ocarinaoftime

LadyBeauty

gold: I’m praying for your mom and the baby that everything goes okay and you will have a new little brother or sister soon that is adorable! Stealthy and Angel I am praying for rain for your parts of the country to relieve the suffering from wildfires and drought. I’m also praying for protection for both of you and your families.!

Thanks ladybeauty! We are all back from the hospital and my Mom and my baby sister Mae Sophia are both doing great! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

i think i have heard of all of those. i LOVE Casting Crowns. Chris Tomlin also does good stuff~

I’ve heard of a lot of those too! And angel, I’ll pray for you!!!!! And gals, have any of you heard about princess Kate’s new baby? Its a boy and his name is George! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

whoops! Accidentally logged in as my sister again! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.