Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Just saw a Britt Nicole concert last night!!!!Try to see one some time! So amazing!!!! goldbybrittnicoll

can one of my friends who is a deluxe member send me the new Halloween build kit. It would be very much appreciated! Thanks! goldbybrittnicoll

Hi! :D Here’s the history of my GW usernames: pianoprincess23 and sweetcupcake16. pianoprincess23: I really enjoy and play piano( classical music), I’m my dad’s( well, actually, my mom and dad’s) ”little princess”, even though I’m not a little kid anymore, and my birthday is 5/23. sweetcupcake16: I like cupcakes and sweets, and I turned ”sweet 16” this year. my GW signature, ~sugar rush princess, is from the game ”sugar rush” in Wreck it Ralph( Vanellope is my favorite character :) ), and princess is the same as what I wrote for pianoprincess23. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

I just got on this website so… my username doesn’t really have a “backstory,” It’s just: MRosas for Mark Rosas, JTimberlake for Justin Timberlake, and Love for the fact that I love both of them and I will marry both of them. So yeah. And the 1111 is for my lucky numbers, my favorite number is 11, and you know “it’s 11:11 make a wish.” So. :P xD

REALLY GOLD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.