Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

4BubbaGump

Thanks for the building kit! I was wondering if you could send one to my friend sfs2002, I could send a thank you gift back if you do.

LambTyler

Hi Bubba! Your welcome for the kit and I will send you friend one when I get it! Nothing needed in return. Lamb

elsun6

Hi Lamb, is there any chance I could get a haunted house building kit? I’m not deluxe, so I missed out on it. I’d be happy to send something in return, just lmk what you are in need of and hopefully I have it. User name is the same as here. Thanks!

LambTyler

I will send one as soon as it’s done! And I don’t need anything back, but thanks! Lamb

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, thank you for the gifts. I have put some of my clothing on my Sterling Cheeky Cat Cheeks. DF, so you don’t think I am wasting your items, I used half of the KC to finish my dancing with the stars room. I need advice though of what other items to put in it though because it still looks not that full. Then I finished my Outdoor Halloween Room, trying to make it like yours, and I bought a room to hold some of the Medevil stuff you sent me! Thank you so much and hopefully will talk to you on my forum so I don’t clutter Lamb’s kit sending forum! Lamb do you have any log cabin kits? If you dont thats ok because I bought one in July, but haven’t started. It shouldn’t take long with great friends like you plus 180 others! Thanks for everything. PLMK if there is anything you need me to do, ok! -Atom

LambTyler

Hi Atom! Sure I have a cabin for you! And don’t worry about cluttering up my forum, it bothers me more when people say that then if they actually do. LOL. It doesn’t matter to me! I will send when I get on. Lamb

LesMisLover

btw, i can help you build things if you want :-)

LambTyler

Hi! Your welcome for the kit! I don’t need anything back! LT

LesMisLover

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! IT IS AWSOME!!!!!!! do you want anything in return :-)?thanks again!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.