Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

bob15dj

I like your idea Steathy! (can I call you that ?) everybody submit there ideas and I’ll try and choose one okay? Δ bob Δ

I have 2 acounts, but i will tell you the pets on angelgirldog7. Mandy ( border collie) Snowy Girl ( Lil kinz white terrier ) Atti ( Okapi) Lucy ( winter fawn) Wishbone ( jack russell terrier) Dixie ( sapphire pegasus) Dave ( german shepard ) well i will tell you more later ~Texas Girl

chillylily

Oooh I really like the second one Bob! I think you should put it in “Pets”.

Stealthstorm

Forgot to say in my bio, I am a vegetarian! No meat for me :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

bob15dj

Hey everyone! I’m thinking about starting a thread on here about warriors. What do you guys think I should call it ? Like the super “The cool Warriors fan club”, or “Webkinzclan, the clan of weird dogs and and made up animals” and where should I put it? Δ BOB Δ

Stealthstorm

It should be, Clash of the Warriors Clans! Where all Clan cats can unite! Like a Gathering forum!!!! ~*Hakuna Matata*~ ***May StarClan light your path***

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.