webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

may i please have some estore points? any amount is ok becuase i am just saving up for the whiplash slide and a few clothing. ~Texas Girl

Do you have any neat garden stuff? that would really be apriciated and i am willing to trade though i do not have anything really fancy for trade but i do have some stuff. ~Texas Girl

Anonymous

I MAY HAVE SOME STUFF MAYBE NOT I WILL LOOK . YOU WILL NEED TO FRIEND ME THOUGH.

Hi you may add goodluckcharlie90 on webkinz that’s me. I would like 2000 estore points or wz jeans that I need bad!!! It’s ok if you don’t have. I will add you soon! This is so nice of you I can’t believe people are being this nice it’s amazing :)

crissy135

Hi ladeeda you are super sweet to do this- I hope you get to your grandmas house soon:) I try not to wish for much but I am looking for the pop diva closet and shoe collection. A friend had it in her house and it was super cute- let me know if you can assist and if not, no worries:) ty crissy135

Anonymous

WELL I DO NOT HAVE IT BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT.

Anonymous

PLEASE READ THIS: SORRY PEOPLE IF U WANT POINTS. I CANT SEND THEM MY 10000 POINTS ARE GONE. EVERYONE WHO REALLY WANTED POINTS WILL GET A SUPER BED BOX! I AM VERY SORRY !

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.