Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

Mintystar322

Hey All Club Members. The Contest ends on Tuesday so get your answer in. All for that… Minty

Mintystar322

Hi candycorn9000……. I will like to be your best friend. That so awesome your birthday is on Halloween. My favorite one direction is Magic. Your so lucky you went to a 1D Concert. No I haven’t seen the movie yet. What are you going to be for Halloween? How many webkinz do you have? Minty …. 1D and webkinz fan

Mintystar322

Hi candycorn9000—-What is your favorite animal, tv show, song, color?

Mintystar322

Hey Candy:) Sure all be your best friend. I think Liam is kool too. My favorite 1D Song is Magic. No I haven’t seen the one direction movie yet. Do you have 1D Books and also do you collect one direction posters? How many webkinz do you have? I have 10 webkinz. That cool your birthday is on Halloween:) Minty

Hi Candycorn9000.. All be your best friend. Wow that cool your birthday is on Halloween and my favorite candy is thin mints. My favorite One Direction song is Magic and also I think Liam is cool too and I didn’t see the new movie yet. Are you going to buy the new One Direction cd?.. I’m going to buy it. How many webkinz do you have? I have 10 webkinz. Minty

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.