Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,881 replies, has 196 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

57abby

I am having trouble with the bunk bed from the Christmas Cottage Theme. IT says 2 pets can sleep in it, but whenever I try to put my 2nd pet to bed in it when the other one is already in there, It automatically changes to that 1st pet. Can you help me or am I doing something wrong?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi there! I’m really hoping this forum is still checked. The quick events in the Webkinz Stadium is ridden with bots! I keep seeing the same ten contestants at every hour of the day. It also glitches like crazy. It stops the cooking competition in the middle of the first round, and the first competing chef is always one of the same ten bots I see in every other competition. And they always get perfect score and win every race. Can’t remember all of their names, but there’s a hippo named GROOVY and other webkinz named Plaid, Jessie, StickMup, Wally, Princess, KK Slider, Oreo etc. Please fix this. Other than that, I love this game to pieces.

Hi, lilperfectone! It is! Sally Webkinz replies to questions/issues on here usually and I check it, heheh (although me and my friends use a different forum (the Meet My New Pet forum) for chatting now). I’ve noticed this too though! It’s been like that for a while.. like years. Fortunately for me, I have a chance to win, since my pet is well learned in the Academy. But for most people, these “bots” don’t even give you a chance. =/ I hope Ganz has noticed this and is working on fixing it!

funnynunny

hi

Tertulia

I have two questions about the KinzChat phone. First, what do the little gray numbers mean beside a friend’s name on my KinzChat phone? Second, when I click on the + to add friends there is no list, it just says type in someone’s name. I don’t know anyone’s name. What happened to the list of names that you could click on to send a friend request?

CocoaBunny

1.The little grey numbers beside/under a friend’s name is their family score (yours is the number at the top of the screen between the pet with heart on the left and a trophy icon on the right, that you can click on to see what prizes you’ve won/can win from earning family score point). 2.The list of names your thinking of is hiding in a different spot; click on the message center -two icons to the right of the KinzChat phone, at the bottom right of the screen that pops up you’ll see an orange button with “friend finder” on it, and the list that comes up will tell you when they last logged in to webkinz world and what their family score is with a pet + heart next to it. The “send friend request” doesn’t guarantee that they will accept it, but you never know and can always keep sending requests until someone does. Hope this helps!

PEBBLES1973

Titanic part 2 comes out in theaters next year,

Comments are closed.