What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  redwolfgirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazzy

What is the craziest/funniest/weirdest name you’ve given to one of your pets? For me, I’d have to say my Snowy Owl. I named his Alabaster because it sounded cool and turns out the definition of the name refers to a white mineral that is often used to carve ornaments. Ornaments and snowy owls sorta relate to winter time, right?

polly2940

i named my bubblegum dino gubble bum because it is the opposite of bubble gum. I thought it was cool.

Bgos; You reminded me of another pet! my black arabian’s name was Black buity….. spelled the same way!! she is a girl.

I can see some one has read “Black Beauty” If I ever get a black stallion I am gonna name it darkie from the original name

onesmarty

Black Beauty was such a sad depressing boring book and it took me like 3 months to read!

I feel it really talks about the life that some horses have to go through. You found it boring but I like it due to the fact that it represents horses lives.

onesmarty

I understand that,and that was the sad part. I love animals and know that they have to go through torture and mistreatment but don’t want to be reminded of it in a book. Books are for pleasure. Although I might I’ve been a bit too young to read it. I was in 3rd grade then.

Well, I think that it is nice just because it does make it emotional. I am a major animal lover myself but for books the fun is the emotion of it, It brings it to life when they do it.

UniMagic

i named my Black Beauty its not crazy but if you want silly you should here my sister whos 4 names floarlia , bunny hole ,and Sweetie Strawberry. there might be some more she said but then changed. i named her carrots hamster carrot but then after i loged it in she deciced to name it bunny hole the strangest name i gave my pet was the gray arabian was Apple I changed it so his name is John but everybody calls him Apple he also was a girl but i wanted him to be a boy so i pretend. Apple is the Crazziest pet name i gave.

UniMagic

mine not my in less i add black stallion

mollyberger

I have a lot of strange ones! my arctic polar bear I named rostern. my lion is ernest. my freog is beany. one of my dogs is tubles. one of my birds is la la. my huskie is named linclon. I have a horse named gravel. I have a pink poodle named rainbow curls! I have to say even though they are pretty weird names they kinda grew on me! but my newest pet has a name I absolutely love! she is a brown lil kinz horse and I named her sarah jean! I love that name!

Hi Hazzy! When I was adopting my Love Puppy several years ago( I got it as soon as it came out :D ), I wanted her name to be Sweetie, but I didn’t know my keyboard was in caps, and her name became SWEETIE instead. :( Oh, and since this is a rare retired pet, if anyone wants the PSF( sweet heart tart ), just let me know, and I can send it for free. :) Have a sweet and happy New Year!!! :D~SC

Boisen-berry for one of my blufadoodles. I love to name though

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.