What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  redwolfgirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazzy

What is the craziest/funniest/weirdest name you’ve given to one of your pets? For me, I’d have to say my Snowy Owl. I named his Alabaster because it sounded cool and turns out the definition of the name refers to a white mineral that is often used to carve ornaments. Ornaments and snowy owls sorta relate to winter time, right?

I name some pets willd names, but not sure crazy. Snowy, Running Winds, NIghtmare, Golden Nightmare, Shining Moon, oh maybe I have a crazy name Captain Sparkey, Pinky, Goldie, Yellow, Love, Fireball and a few more.

LadyBeauty

Let’s see I have a few webkinz that I gave names that are puns or funny to me. My Hop Bunny I named Cadbury Bunny. (Yes, I love chocolate!!) My Tuxedo Cat I named Prrvoratti (pun intended), after a famous Italian opera star because his face was the same shape and with the Tuxedo all he needed was a big white hankerchief since he looked so much like Luciano Pavoratti. My Musical Dalmation’s name is J. S. Bark a pun on J. S. Bach. My Lionfish is named Jean Luc Picard after the captian of Star Trek The Next Generation because of the salt water tank of Lionfish in Captian Picard’s Ready Room. My Black Cat I named Prrsula as a pun on the villian Ursula from Little Mermaid. Most of my cats have names with puns on comman names only using feline things like Prr, Kat, Cat, or Mew as part of their name.

Doglove

Probably Poodleline, Limewoof and Emeraldine are the wierdest named pets I have.

Probably my Fire Swan, who I named Firenze, my Mazin Hamster, Peaches n Cream, or my Love Frog, Wishes. Wishes was originally going to be Birthday Wishes but it got shortened to just Wishes. Oh, also my lil kinz golden retriever which I named Cider.

TinaKitty24

I named my Pink Poodle Sugarfluff. I so wish I could change it-it sounds so weird! I named my Pink pony Genevieve which actually means “white wave”. I thought it would match because her mane looks like a wave and it is white. I named my Persian cat Creampuff lol I think it sounds cute. (Even though she’s not cream-colored.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.