What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  redwolfgirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazzy

What is the craziest/funniest/weirdest name you’ve given to one of your pets? For me, I’d have to say my Snowy Owl. I named his Alabaster because it sounded cool and turns out the definition of the name refers to a white mineral that is often used to carve ornaments. Ornaments and snowy owls sorta relate to winter time, right?

PEBBLES1973

named my raccoon Night Crawler and my unicorn Swiftwing

MGFish

Well, I never really gave a pet a CRAZY name, but I did give some rather interesting names, I even helped out with my sisters’ pets names (so the best names on the accounts of GroovyGreeks, AND MGFish, were probally suggested by me). Here are some of ‘em: Zelda – FrooFroo Fox, Harmonia – (my) Pretty Kitty, Sabrina Starr – Black Cat (I don’t have her yet, but, I will get her), Scarlet – Mocha Pup, Prince William – Welsh Corgi Dog.

wildwolfluke

Some of my sister’s Webkinz names are REALLY funny! There is Hedge-O-Rama the hedgehog, Sir Wingston III the deer, Pancake the oriole, Muddy Mable the pig, Figgie the polar bear (after Fig Newtons the cookie) Icecream Lover the wombat, RU the ribbon unicorn, Sammie Guy the calico cat after sandwiches, King of Planet G the gorilla, and finally, my personal favorite, Hashtag Awesomeness the Mocha Pup! I think her strange names were just a faze because now she has a baby penguin named Chilly.

TigerKinzKG

I don’t think these names are the craziest names i got but i named my lil’ kinz cocker spanial Marley,lil’ kinz hound dog sherriff, iguana iggy, chicken clucker, and striped alley cat tabby.

crust678

I named my first pet WOOFY all caps XD

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.