What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys, i’m getting a signature small dachsund for christmas & need some names. I’m open to boy or girl but kinda want something unusual or exotic, you know? Tx :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

Merry Christmas! I personally like the names Cleopatra, Oregano, Aspen, Velvet, Medley, Napoleon, Sirius, Gemini, Pupcake (haha), Lollipup (HAHA), Pawdrey (okay I’ll stop now), Twister, Harley, Mystique, Petrovich, Macaron, or Baron. Hope you like them!

LOL you have some awesome names!!! I think I’ll go with LOLLIPUP jk :p Seriously though my faves are Aspen, Medley, and Mystique. Thanks!!!!

Fracktail

No problem! I aim to please. And also to throw mildly funny puns in people’s faces. (It’s my superpower.)

LadyBeauty

If you want a German name since the Dachshund breed is from Germany, how about Heinrich (Pronounced hine rik) for a boy or Greta for a girl? ♪♫LadyBeauty♪♫

hollow79

Thanks to anyone who helped me name my webkinz! i ended up naming my silversoft cat Duchess, My bear Honeybee, and i ended up picking Crush for my turtle!

AZMurrays

I’m planning on getting a Gypsy Vanner horse this 17th or 18th and I need some names for it. It will most likely be a boy, but I’m open to any girl names. I’m fine with surnames (like Moonstone or Forestshadow), modern names (like Gilbert or Walter), or descriptive/characteristic names (like Flare or Silk). Just something that really matches the pet.

Fracktail

Well, if you’d like some short and sweet names, then I suggest Tinsel, Banjo, Chester, Flint, Motley, or Jagger. If you prefer more elegant-sounding names, then I like Chiaroscuro, Birchbark, Calypso, Indigo, and Nimbus. Finally, if you want some conventional human names, then I recommend Oliver, Raymond, or Jasper. Hope one of these strikes your fancy!

LabLover2014

I just ordered the Gingerbread Puppy- Any ideas for names?

Sparrow221

Ginger, Cookie, Sprinkle, Ginger Snap, Snappy, Molasses, Snuffles, Grammy, Zot. if you need anymore LMK….\

LabLover2014

I was thinking about Molasses. Maybe a couple more ideas, because I want my new dog’s name to be just right. For now, I’m calling her Kandie (incredible, she got here in 2 days).

LabLover2014

I decided on Candycane as her name.

NMKID

My sister just bought a signature chipmunk. She wants it to be a girl but she isn’t exactly 100% sure. Does anybody have names for it?

AZMurrays

You could name it after one of the chipmunk in Alvin and the Chipmunks. So if it’s a girl you could call it Brittany, Eleanor, or Jeanette, or if it’s a boy you could call it Alvin, Simon, or Theodore. That, or if you don’t really want to name it after one of the chipmunks, you could name it after trees or the nuts it may eat, like Chestnut, Acorn, Hickory, Spruce, or something like that.

Fracktail

If you want some cute or funny names, I like Chipper, Pixel, Nutsy, Tinsel, or Doodles. If you want more elegant names, then I suggest Almond, Cashmere, Cleo, Autumn, or Medley. Finally, if you prefer more conventional names, then I recommend Becky, Patty, Lorelei, Olivia, or Kathy. Hope you like these!

Comments are closed.