What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Sent a party invitation for Saturday sent it to your brother and sister cause they’ll wanna come to

Hi Snow! I just got your invitation, but I can’t go. :( I have church at the same time. Have fun with WPL and her sibling, though! :D That’s alright. I already had a Christmas party with you anyway. ;) PLMK if Dec. 23 works for you two please. Have a sweet day!~SC

Cool! :) We will all LOVE to come!

Hey SC and WPL I came up with an idea how about a party on friday at 12:00 am kinztime LMK

So, so sorry…:( I’m going to be extremely busy on that day. WPL and SPQ, is Dec. 23 at any times you two choose( doesn’t matter to me, because I think I’ll be home all day )good for both of you? That’s the only time I’m available. I’m still trying to arrange it where we are all there at the same time( then we can play the games that need a lot a players!!! LOL :D ). It’s hard because I have rehearsals, shopping, and stuff, so yeah…that’s why I’m super busy. :( This Saturday I’m busy. Sunday, well, not until late afternoon in my timezone which is between 3:00 -5:00 PM. Not sure what time that is in Kinzville. I have to figure it out. :P I hope we can still have a party…SC

Snow, I have a question about your raffle before I enter. You know the part about saying about your holiday? What does this mean? Do we talk about our vacation( holiday ), or about Christmas??? PLMK before I enter.

Hi WebkinzPlushLover! I understand. ;) Sometimes my mom all of sudden has to go somewhere like to the store or something, and she’s like ” we’re leaving at 1:00 PM ”. XD Actually, maybe we could do an after Christmas party, or a Christmas party on Dec. 23rd??? IDK. I looked at my schedule this week, and it’s pretty hectic. :( Unless we don’t do a party? OR…maybe I’ll have two parties( one with you and your siblings, and one with just Snow and I ), since you’re a night owl, and Snow is not, plus I think this would be easier, and because I think our time zones and schedules are all different, it would be pretty hard to make a party with all of us there at the same time. Let me know what you think. Oh, and my username is VBS123. PS: I start Christmas homeschool break this weekend( YAY!!! ), which is from Dec. 23-Jan. 3. ~SC

XD well my break schedule is gonna be from Dec. 23- Jan. 2 Maybe their new years resulution is to make school more sensible. XD I get bored with mine like I have never seen it used in life.

Yeah! I think that would be awesome! Although, I did want to see Snowflake pup queen too. Oh well, at least the party is still going on, right? :) (And we can still talk to each other on here. Btw, My username is Sissydoodle27, my sister’s username is Littlepeanut18 and my brother’s is Brotherbear27. You don’t have to capitalize the names, just so you know. ;) )

I still really wanna have one with you :( read the tag it is my idea friend me on webkinz i’m EmiliaGG

Hi WPL! Thanks! I’ll friend and send you and your siblings each a Christmas present next week. :D Also, I’m still thinking about what time and date for the party. o_0 I’ll post when I have some ideas. It will be in the Christmas room in my pet’s house. Merry Christmas!~SC

Okay so over the coming up holiday (post details later) I can stay up later for the night owl (WPL) and do it then so maybe like this friday at 11:00 Kt

Hi, Sweetcupcake16! Could I do this do? (It sounds fun!!) I’m brave, outgoing, kind and shy. My favorite color is pale pink. My favorite food is homemade hamburgers! I love to draw, sing, read and tell stories. My favorite animals are, every single one of them! But mostly Tame and wild cats and dogs. :D (I can’t wait!)

Hi WebkinzPlushLover! You’re a combination of the signature polar bear, signature endangered bengal tiger, and the small signature pug! So, you’ve got pets from ALL THREE CATEGORIES!!! :D By the way, you can do this too, if you want. If anyone else wants to as well, just ask me. ;) By the way, I think you, Snowflake Pup Queen, and I are triplets( personality wise)! You have most of our personalities. XD Mine is on page 7 on here, if you want to read it. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

This….is…..totally….EPIC!!!! :D (Jumps up and down.) This is sooo cool! :D

Okay this just got creepy (0-0) me and sweetcupcake are the same pretty much but now you. Okay sweetcupcake and I are now great friends and you and the two of us might become friends now. I LUV SINGING JUST SO YOU KNOW OMG

Hi Snowflake Pup Queen and WebkinzPlushLover! I want to have a Christmas party with you two some time next week. :D What times ( kinztime ) are you two available? Let me know, and I’ll try to work something out between us. Have a sweet day!~SC

Anytime is fine except; Weekdays from 10:30-1:30, Sunday, Monday, And late hours of a night time (I am not a night owl) for example like 10:00PM for you which for the rest of the U.S. is 11:00PM, 12:00 PM, AND 1:00 Am

I don’t really know if I could come. :( For one I’m not really a early bird and my brother and sister might get a little sad because they can’t come…..but I will not back down. But what day is it going to be? (Just because I said that I maybe can’t go, doesn’t mean I won’t bother at all. Just so you know. ;) )

Yay! I’m in the family now! Wait…maybe, just maybe, we’re triplets. o_0 (Dramatic pause.) And we were given to different families! (Gasp.) Just kidding. :D But we can still be friends!

Hi Webkinz PlushLover! I’m thinking of making the party on either December 16th or 18th, because on the 17th I have a dentist appointment( my mom and I will go shopping after too ), and on December 19th and 20th, I won’t be available. As for the 21st, I just MIGHT be available, but I’m not sure. What’s your time zone? I’m in HI time. Snowflake Pup Queen told me what time zone she’s in( eastern time ). I think this will make it easier to set the time because I don’t why, but kinztime confuses me a lot. o_0 So when it’s 11:00 am where I am, it’s 5:00pm in kinzville. IDK To me it’s kind of awkward. :P Oh, and I can invite your brother and sister if you want. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

Nah actually i’m mountain an hour ahead of you and two behind eastern

I think just about anytime would be fine! :D (Since it’s FREEZING where I live, and we don’t get out much.) But I have to go shopping with my mom and my grandma next weekend or something like that. But a lot of times, my mom does not tell us where we’re going. She just says “Go get in the van, kids!” o_0 But I’ll try to make it. (If school doesn’t get in the way. Btw Do I have to tell you my username, along with my brother’s and sister’s, for you to be able to friend us?)

Okay, um, tomorrow can not do, really. Because I have to go somewhere. And I will probably be there ALL DAY. o_0 But maybe, just maybe, you can make the party tomorrow, but it would have to be late. And our good friend, Snowflake Pup Queen, is not a night owl. (Which I, on the other hand, kinda am. Blushes.) So, most likely, the party would have to be another day. (Yeah, I’m bad when it comes to times and dates. :( )

oops! I made a mistake. XD when it’s 11:am here, it’s 4:00 PM in Kinzville. LOL sorry.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.