What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

TO: Atom, Snow, and Sweetcupcake, Okay I am planning a party, I’m thinking of adding rares and good stuff to the loot bags. I think I will have it on March 2nd, does that date work for you guys? If not I can schedule again, not making party yet because I don’t want to waste money, I also need you guys to put what times you’ll be able to come on (it is I believe on a Sunday, but I’m not positive) I also need a couple votes, I have some rooms I could do it in, they are my Frozen themed room, my theater (I have the big movie screen YAY!) my chocolate themed room, and my garden(s) (more too, any ideas of rooms I could decorate exclusively for this party?) I hope you’ll all be able to come OH YEAH please put what pet you’ll most likely come as, just so I’ll know who is who, my sister and brother might come too, so this way you’ll know who is who as well. Thanks, and I hope we can find a date and time soon, JesusismyLord YAY soon I’ll be 12 and a half YAY! (P.S. whenever I put yay I usually mean to mimic Lucy from Despicable Me 2 Love that movie YAY!) Sorry more random bursts of energy (literally sometimes I randomly start laughing hysterically out loud for no reason, and then suddenly stop, or sometimes bounce on my bed or do a random weird dance or wink rapidly at someone even if they’re a stranger) :mrgreen:

Hi JesusismyLord! :D I’m so sorry. On March 2nd, I have a birthday party to go to. That’s ok. It will be fun! :mrgreen: I’m usually on webkinz around these times kinz time: 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM, or 8:30-9:00 PM on week days and Sundays( these times are in the afternoon where I am ). I’m not online on saturdays( depends because sometimes I am ). Please don’t sneak on the computer at 1:00 AM. You would most likely get in trouble if sometime catches you awake. :oops: Anyway, I always have my kinz phone on, and sometimes you appear online on there. LOL Despicable Me is hilarious. :lol: Love that show. Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

lol I would definitely be in trouble, I don’t think I want to go that far, especially since I share a room with my sister. I will find another date that works, but like I said, it probably can’t be March 3rd, or February 26th, and maybe not March 8th either. List all the dates that won’t work for you and I can bend around them and find a day that will work.

Hey Snow, thanks for inviting me over to your house, I love how that Easter themed room was decorated! I also loved the heart yard, thanks and sorry for freezing, I’m using the slowest computer in the house. I’d love to invite you again to show you my frozen themed room if you’d like, I have my pets dressed up as the characters, and my snowman as Olaf, also my reindeer as Sven. (the real Sven, not the other one lol) Anyways, thanks again! :D :D :) :) ;) ;) :P :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

XD thanks, the easter theme is actually what I call my kinzaversery room. It is mostly Easter because that’s when I joined. And now Violet sleepsin there. I love my heart yard.I would LOVE to see your frozen room.

Ok that’s a cool name for it, I like that, I joined around Easter as well, I got my first pet on Easter 2007 (when you’re at someone’s house, you can’t see their room names) I would love to invite you over some time soon, and yes I would love to invite you too Sweet Cupcake. The best part of the room is probably their outfits, (though I actually didn’t work hard on Kristoff or Hans’ outfits) but I am still adding the last touches to make it perfect.

Can I see your Frozen room too? :D

I got your friend request, thanks Snow! :D

Snow are we friends yet? If not, my user is JesusismyLord and I would love to be friends if you want to. So sorry if there are spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. errors. -JesusismyLord/a spelling bee winner/loser (I won first place grade-wide, 3rd school-wide, and made it to the district-wide bee, and I didn’t win that one :( :cry: (missed like an extra t or l or something like that in a word, but hey I still won a bronze medal, and a blue ribbon, and the good thing about winning bronze is if you polish it people think you won gold hehehehe :evil: (haven’t tried it yet……….) ) JesusismyLord (by the way Snow, I’m home schooled so I get on a lot, and I’d like to have a party some time, and if you want to be friends (if we aren’t already), I’d love to invite you. SweetCupcake and Atom, I’d like to invite you too, so just tell me a date that would work for you, Feb 26 is my brother’s birthday, Mar. 3 my sister’s birthday, and Saturday from 4:30-6:00-8:00 ish is church, other than those I think I can make it (maybe I can do it on my half birthday Mar. 2nd … YAY (sometimes I get random bursts of energy, so don’t mind me, you know what? cross out sometimes, make it ALWAYS) sorry I didn’t notice how long the post is, please don’t reject it .

We are not. I’m on the mission of friending you know *spy music kicks in* Request sent.

I’m on a mission to figure out Boiled Wyvernacle. 8-) ;) I also want to know the recipes for the speedster cap, true north sweater, and the super funky hoodie. I wanted to try some combinations I made up for the food one, but I keep forgetting to. :oops:

Atomton

Hi JesusismyLord, anytime that I am on would work. We see each other on a lot, almost every week day last week. Going to be more busy with schoolwork but maybe like next Friday? The 28th would be perfect I believe, but it would be okay before that just invite me over if you see me on and I will try not to be in the Clubhouse or Arcade.-Atom

ok, the 28th it is! any specific time? (I will try not to be busy on this day)

I hope the next time we’re online, we can invite without glitching.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.