What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Atomton

HI, busy busy busy me. I got geometry, and essay. I probably won’t be on long so if I don’t get on very much it is why. Hope to be on longer on Thursday or Friday because I am off on Friday. Then it is weekend. Hope to play a bit. GTGN-Atom

ugh I am not looking forward to geometry. :???: :| (if the second face worked it should be on my list but it’s not…. :?: )

oh never mind about that second emoticon, it DID work and it IS on my list hehe.

I ran into Mike and Gennelle in the clubhouse restaurant today! I gave them my ideas for a soccer pup, prehistoric gorilla, rockerz googles, octopus, platypus. The toques they wear are really cool, Gennelle was a neon zebra, Mike was a Fire Fawn. I hope they talk about one of the pets on the next podkinz! Ca’t wait!! -JesusismyLord.

Woah, that’s so neat. :) I hope they consider your ideas!

Atomton

Those seem awesome! How about Rainforest Frog, Tangerine Cheeky Cat, and Calculator Cat?-Atom

I love those ideas! If I happen to see them again, I’ll tell them those ideas.

Hi JesusismyLord! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PSF!!! :D I’m SO excited right now!!! I sent you some of my PSF in return. Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

:smile: :grin: :sad: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :mad: :razz: :neutral: :wink: :lol: :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: (those are all the available emoticons for this website, I found a website with a list of all of them) If you want to know how to make them, either ask me, or hilight it and right click, and it might say (based on your computer or browser) “search web for…. (how to make it) ” Hope this helped anyone who was wondering.

I subscribe to follow-up replies via e-mail, so I got all of them. Thank you so much!~Sweetzie

Atomton

Hm. You actually get the emails? I never got one so i just check back everyday. Sorry I was very busy this week!-Atom

Atomton

Sorry JesusismyLord if you wanted to invite me over. Was with grandma most of the day celebrating her 81st birthday. I love my OMA! TTYS-Atom

It’s okay, I have lots of birthdays coming up in my family too, so I understand.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.