What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

I saw your tag Snow, I think you’re definitely someone that’s worth melting for, you’re an amazing friend.

Atomton

BTW, who were the other pets at your party JesusismyLord? Who was the catipillar and the dinosaur? -Atom

Atomton

Hi JesusismyLord, I really enjoyed your party. Your room was decorated very nicely and your koala was very cute. I bet he is cuddly. I got the big Koala for Christmas but didn’t load him yet. I got like 8 more pets to load in my room and more to earn. HA HA! All because those mass buys. I saw like 6 varieties at Wallgreens for $2.50 like the week before Christmas. Then I got one from Christmas 2012 to load; Webkinz Lil’ Bullfrog. I am backlogged on my loading, On the bright side I got new stuff and cute pets coming there way onto webkinz world. Anyways, sorry I could only make expressions. I am assuming it is a new glitch in Webkinz World. However because I felt really terrible, I sent you a little present and a couple letters. Just curious, what was the item with the holes that we were playing Hide-and-go-seek in? That was a really cool item you found! GOOD JOB with your room decorating! I really liked it. Can’t wait to show you mine but a lot are UC right now. Getting clothing for dressers and finishing decorating. By chance do you know any clothing recipes? If you can help let me know with the clothing. Looking for different kinds. I would like to thank everyone for helping me with my Retired Exclusive Collection with your help i finished both that and my current exclusive collection. TTYS-Atom

Hi Atom! :D I wanted to tell you this earlier, but I don’t really need anything in return for the table. ;) However, I just need help finding some stuff. If you or anyone on here know someone who’s trading anything in this list, PLMK. Big Bark Clock Tower( Small Signature Beagle PSI ), Spree Golden Bathtub, Squirrel Monkey PSI( space shuttle ), Country Sensation Stage( Australian Shepherd Dog PSI ), and Grapefruit Symphony( Spring Songbird PSF ). This was just my wish list of things I really want. I have other stuff on my list too, but I just decided to put the important stuff because I want to make a wish list forum in the future. Have a sweet day!~SC

Atomton

I have the Big Bark Clock Tower, got it from Trading Table. It is really cool. A little beagle dog comes out of it. Will try to get another one for you if that is the one? It was also on my wishlist for a long time. Thanks for helping me with the table. I got some stuff to trade. I will try to get all of those for you. You are awesome. Thanks for liking my idea. My mom is home and everything is all better, thanks for praying. That is really interesting. You know one day I saw a Golden Retriever named Toby Mac. That’s it for now. TTYS-Atom

Hi Atom! Yes, that’s the one. ;) One person offered it at the trading table, but I didn’t have what they wanted. :???: Oh well. Anyway, thank you so much. :D I will definitely send something in return to you if you find anything. What’s on your wish list? Have a sweet day!~SC

Here are all the posts I was going to make on UNH2. I’ll make them here in this post. In reply to a post by Snow-Snow, My Aunt has made me some stuff in the past when I was little, and I still have them. I might ask her if she can make me an R2D2 hat because I like R2D2. Bleep, chirp, bleep…LOL :mrgreen: In reply to a post by Atom- That’s cool! I have a few friends that live in foreign countries as well! Also, I prayed for your mom. How is she doing? I really like your idea about e-store points too. In reply to a post by JesusismyLord830- CREAM PIE??? THAT SOUNDS GOOD LOL :lol: I wish there was an emoticon for that. Hee hee hee! And this post is for this forum. Atom( and Gold if you read this ), did you see the post I made about the Rockerz Fox named Britt that I saw in the Kinzville Park? I thought that was one of the coolest things I ever saw. Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

haha I love R2D2, we were just watching part 3, and he’s really funny in it. And I really do wish cream pie were an emoticon. To SweetCupcake’s wish list post: I will get to the mall soon, and if I have enough points, I will get you the tub. In reply to Atom’s comment: YES my koala is very cuddly, and he was the only Webkinz left on the shelves at Target, so I had to get him, and he was only 3.99 (plus tax, minus a discount or two), also, the hole item was some psi, I believe prairie dog. And I “hired” my sister to decorate that room for me exclusively for the party, she is into interior kinda stuff. (hired= I invited her to the party in return) The caterpillar was my sister and the Apatosaurus (spelled wrong probably) was my brother.

Oh thank you! :D You’re so generous. However, I might have enough to buy it on my other account, but I’ll let you know. Just let me know when you’re super close to the mall and if you have enough( it costs 1000 ). If you end up buying it, I’ll buy you something from the mall if or when I have enough. Is there anything you want from there? By the way, you spelled Apatosaurus correctly( I looked it up ;) ). Have a sweet day!~Sweetzie

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.