WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-03 at 09:24 AM

heyyyyy 4pb! i might get another emerald gemster so u can give to snowy! ill LYK if i get a second won and u LMK ur offers or ill trade with snowy instead. LMK!

well, if you get a second one, to make it easier, why don’t we just trade back lol. except i’ll keep cushion and you can keep peridot side table. just we trade back gemster and topaz set. sounds good, or no? lmk! ;) well if you DO get a second one, i mean. but yeah, lmk! :)

-4pb-

WolfWarrior

heyyyyy 4pb! i might get another emerald gemster so u can give to snowy! ill LYK if i get a second won and u LMK ur offers or ill trade with snowy instead. LMK!

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-12-01 at 07:09 PM

-4pb-
      Im sorry! I havent replied in forever. Ive been so busy! Anyway i cant do the trade. I checked my dock and my piano wasnt there! Its just disappeared! Im so sorry! I know you wanted that piano and i REALLY want that gemster. Can we still try to work something out? Again so sorry!

yes, we can try to work something out. but if you could please check one more time in your dock AND in your webkinz house? i probably wanted that piano as much as you wanted that gemster. please lmk!

snowy– unfortunately, i traded my emerald gemster because you didn’t reply and someone wanted it sooo….. :/ but i am still trying real hard to get another. i still have that emerald tv, if you need it. lmk! :)

-4pb-

bailey101010

-4pb-

Im sorry! I havent replied in forever. Ive been so busy! Anyway i cant do the trade. I checked my dock and my piano wasnt there! Its just disappeared! Im so sorry! I know you wanted that piano and i REALLY want that gemster. Can we still try to work something out? Again so sorry!

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:32 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-28 at 04:05 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 11:35 AM
      polorbear, thats why i came here. to get one. but i can see your hands are full so
      i’ll be on my way. :(

well now i feel all bad n stuff… with that frowny face and how there are no !’s or anything. :/ if i ever get another extra (i want to have at least one gemster with me at all times lol. but with snowy, they are offering points, so maybe i can end up with enough to get a zircon puppy next month and a gemster and the psi and…. yeah. anyway,) if i ever get another extra then i will try to find you and work out a trade with you. hopefully that can be soon. :/ but for now at least, good luck. :/
      snowy– i have the emerald tv, also. how many points would you offer for both items? lmk. ;)
      bailey– so, your piano for my gemster? add me at xhapysmile and yeah. want to kinzpost or meet in the clubhouse? lmk. :)
      -4pb-

thanks. but its not your fault. i’ve had some pretty crumby
      trading recently anyway so yeah. i feal like i’m shooting for something to high, and i’ve
      also been pretty mad latley. i feal like i’m never going to get my first promo item…… well,
      thanks anyway. but i might find my perfect trade. with a promo. who knows? what if someone was
      genourus, (don’t know how to spell…..) enough to send me one! there are many possibilitys.
      so yeah. bye!

i felt that way too for a while, but sometimes i just get lucky in the trading room, like for example one time i got a burrowing cliff side slide and i only traded 2 very small dresses and a very small pair of boots! with the gemster, i traded a spot of tea slide for it. for my emerald one, i kind of really wanted to have an extra of some sort so i was kind of desperate and traded another spot of tea slide AND a cats meow garden for it! maybe i can get REALLY lucky and get a third one. :/ so, if you typically only do forum trading, maybe you should try the clubhouse time to time. speaking of, i got silenced i guess WHILE talking to one of my BWF!! (Best Webkinz Friend) anyway, yeah, sometimes the trading room can do great things to you lol. :) and sometimes bad things. :/ like being silenced in the middle of a trade with a friend! :( i will definetely find you when i get an ‘extra’ gemster. (extra as in one that is for trade and not on hold and not my only gemster) but yeah. but thanks for replying, recently pretty much no one replies here except me lol. bailey hasn’t replied in forever, snowy just not for quite a while…. :/

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.