WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-28 at 04:05 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-28 at 11:35 AM
      polorbear, thats why i came here. to get one. but i can see your hands are full so
      i’ll be on my way. :(

well now i feel all bad n stuff… with that frowny face and how there are no !’s or anything. :/ if i ever get another extra (i want to have at least one gemster with me at all times lol. but with snowy, they are offering points, so maybe i can end up with enough to get a zircon puppy next month and a gemster and the psi and…. yeah. anyway,) if i ever get another extra then i will try to find you and work out a trade with you. hopefully that can be soon. :/ but for now at least, good luck. :/
      snowy– i have the emerald tv, also. how many points would you offer for both items? lmk. ;)
      bailey– so, your piano for my gemster? add me at xhapysmile and yeah. want to kinzpost or meet in the clubhouse? lmk. :)
      -4pb-

thanks. but its not your fault. i’ve had some pretty crumby
      trading recently anyway so yeah. i feal like i’m shooting for something to high, and i’ve
      also been pretty mad latley. i feal like i’m never going to get my first promo item…… well,
      thanks anyway. but i might find my perfect trade. with a promo. who knows? what if someone was
      genourus, (don’t know how to spell…..) enough to send me one! there are many possibilitys.
      so yeah. bye!

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-28 at 07:33 PM

polorbear, thats why i came here. to get one. but i can see your hands are full so

well now i feel all bad n stuff… with that frowny face and how there are no !’s or anything. :/ if i ever get another extra (i want to have at least one gemster with me at all times lol. but with snowy, they are offering points, so maybe i can end up with enough to get a zircon puppy next month and a gemster and the psi and…. yeah. anyway,) if i ever get another extra then i will try to find you and work out a trade with you. hopefully that can be soon. :/ but for now at least, good luck. :/
      snowy– i have the emerald tv, also. how many points would you offer for both items? lmk. ;)
      bailey– so, your piano for my gemster? add me at xhapysmile and yeah. want to kinzpost or meet in the clubhouse? lmk. :)
      -4pb-

YEAHH!!!! no replies!! awesome!!!! :D lol just kidding :)
      all– was green santa shirt and pants for scuba flippers a good trade?
      -4pb-

la, lala, la, lala…. *whistle whistle…* Bailey…? Snowy…? :/

-4pb-

-4pb-

YEAHH!!!! no replies!! awesome!!!! :D lol just kidding :)

all– was green santa shirt and pants for scuba flippers a good trade?

-4pb-

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.