bugzkinz

Forum Replies Created

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: I Need This Item #2705930

    bugzkinz
    Member

    Hi all, super desperate over here and wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t! I got every other item during the last Tea Party except the medieval tea set. I’m super devastated. If anyone happens to have an extra they are willing to part with, I would be SOOOO grateful. Unfortunately, deluxe or regular playing is not in the budget right now so I will not be able to send anything back as a free player. My user name is flower0223. Thanks so much if you can help ❤️

    in reply to: I Need This Item #2484509

    bugzkinz
    Member

    Hi Guys! Bugzkinz/Flower0223 here. I just wanted to say thank you both (and many others) for your on going friendship! I am a nostalgia player who was around in 2007-2010 and I picked back up during the pandemic. With normal life returning, I can’t manage the forums and WW like I did a few years ago. I am so grateful to my friends on WW who send me things at my requests when I am able to jump on! Without you guys, I would never be able to collect ANYTHING! Thank you all! I hope you are all well! <3