March Event Calendar 2020

What do the Webkinz Fashion Week, St. Patrick’s Day, Meet the Mayor event and Dex Dangerous Challenge have in common? They are all Webkinz events that are taking place in March!

Check out the calendar below to see what else we have planned for the month:

Which event are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comment section below…

34 Responses to March Event Calendar 2020

1. lynnt says:

Its been a fun month so far! I hope webkinz can add even more fun activities, codes, and prizes so that while we are all at home we have fun stuff to do!

2. Gigi1076 says:

I can’t find my 2 new pets that came with the deluxe membership

3. rudybub says:

Wow, lots of cool stuff happening this March! I can’t wait to try to win Blanche’s convertible!

4. LPSfriend says:

If anyone has extra lovely lavender dining chairs, could you please send them to me, LPSfriend? I would really appreciate it!

5. sparklysnail says:

i think i’m most excited to find the leprechaun! i can’t remember if i’ve ever played Webkinz around St. Patrick’s Day so i’m excited! and i love the sound of the challenges!

6. emster7 says:

I wonder what the space fighter ride looks like? Sounds fun!

7. TaffyKitty12 says:

Wow, it seems like there’s a lot of fun stuff going on next month! =] Too bad I’m gonna be really busy in March… :c I hope I still have enough time to go on and collect all these awesome prizes.

8. flyinghorse3 says:

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember trying to find a leprechaun last year but failing

• Michael Webkinz says:

Hi flyinghorse3. I think the best way to find the leprechaun is to hang out in one room and just wait for him to show up…

• Alphaowlbear says:

Don’t chase him from room to room – as Michael Webkinz posted, stay in one clubhouse room – I have never waited longer than 5 or 6 minutes. Also, remember to turn your sound on because he announces his arrival with an Irish phrase.

• Beckinz8 says:

Yes, I completely agree! Just pick a room and hang out. He definitely lets you know when he first gets to the room. He doesn’t stay long though, so I always rush right over to him. Once he says his second phrase, he pretty much disappears soon after that. I like to hang out at Daisy’s Diner because I can wash her dishes or cook something while I wait. Good luck!

• flyinghorse3 says:

thanks! I will listen to you guys.