Christmas may be over, but you can still celebrate the season with this cute craft from our archive!
What you need:
- Square of printer paper
- Glitter (optional)
What you do:
- Fold the paper in half so it forms a triangle (not a rectangle).
- Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle.
- Fold the triangle again to make a smaller triangle.
- Use your scissors to cut shapes along the edge of the triangle – make sure to leave paper between the cutouts, though. Also, make sure not to cut right through the triangle (or it will fall apart).
- When you’ve got a nice design cut out, open up the triangle to see your snowflake!
- Decorate your snowflake with glitter glue if you want. Hang it up to celebrate winter!