Continuing our series about some of the most difficult-to-find items in Webkinz World, here’s a look at some very special trophies!
Many of these trophies were only ever given out once or twice for contests that were run in the early days. Here’s how each of these were originally awarded:
- Crafty Critterz Trophy – Awarded to a player whose craft suggestion was used on our (now-removed) Crafty Critterz posts
- Director’s Chair – Awarded to the winners of the Movie Studio contest (you can still see the winning entries on any Webkinz TV!)
- Master Chef Trophy – Awarded for winning a Secret Recipe design contest
- Member of the Day Trophy – Awarded each day to a player who has set up a My Page profile (you can still win this!)
- Room Design Trophy (Paint Roller) – Awarded for winning a room design contest
- Room Design Trophy (Wallpaper and Scissors) – Awarded for winning a room design contest
- Writing Trophy (Glasses) – Awarded for winning a writing contest
- Writing Trophy (Book) – Awarded for winning a writing contest
- Writing Trophy (Inkwell) – Awarded for winning a writing contest
- Writing Trophy (Typewriter) – Awarded for winning a writing contest
What other ultimate collector’s items would you like to see? Let us know in the comments below!
I miss my page!
What is a My Page Profile?
It was a page where you can describe yourself on webkinz and you can also see others too, but I don’t think it is still up
Is the member of the day trophy still obtainable?
Im not sure
I have all those trophies i will trade them for priceless items.
I wish you would bring back Crafty Critterz. I often look up Webkinz related crafts on You Tube and blogs that others have made such as furniture and clothing. I like to make the pet specific foods for my plush Webkinz. Recently I made a plate of Bad Tempered Tuna for Grumpy Cat and a Nighttime Nibbles set for my Midnight Owl.
On webkinz there is the same member member of the day each day and it won’t change. Do they keep winning the trophy every day?
Ikr? Maybe the member of the day thing retired? Idk!