Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

LIllith

Where on this page do I got to enter the code. I cannot find anything to link to Ms. Birdie. Please help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

There’s nowhere on this page to do that. You’ll have to go to webkinz.com. If you’re a new player, click I’m New. You will have the option to adopt a free pet or skip to enter your code. If you have an account, you’ll need to log in and then go to the Adoption Center.

I adopted a pet today ,but I didn’t get a new room for some reason. Is this normal? Help!

sally
        Key Master

If you’ve adopted 10 pets already, then it is perfectly normal :) You only get a room for the first 10 pets. If you have fewer than 10 pets, contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

I have been trying to adopt an oatmeal kangaroo, however it is saying my code is invalid. This is very frustrating and disappointing since I purchased this Webkinz (new) at a popular Hallmark store in my area. Now the code is open, so it can’t be returned. I have already submitted a help ticket. I really hope this can be resolved. Thank you.

adb1999

ok so i have litterly 30 webkinz i have had my account for like 3 years and i still play it i was woundering howcome i never got any gifts for haveing 11+up webkinz it says on webkinz that u get that

Janeb

I have adopted 4 pets in the last week and I am not receiving the gifts from each adoption…. Even the cloud lion I adopted online, no cloud car/plain thing.

sally
        Key Master

You will receive your pet’s gift box after you fulfill your pet’s first request.

Comments are closed.