Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cat2f

When I adopt a new pet, will it extend my membership a year from the day I adopted it or a year from the previous membership expiration date? @Sally

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cat2f

I also have another question. A long time ago, I adopted a webkinz lemur and named her Hermione after the Harry Potter series. The only problem is that I MISSPELLED her name and it really annoys me every time I play with her. I spelled her name “Hemione” instead of “Hermione”. Is there any possible way I can fix the spelling error? Technically, I am not changing her name…. :D

cat2f

So recently, I purchased a signature moose and logged it onto my account adding another year onto my account. A couple weeks later I purchased a pinktastic peacock, a webkinz that I had been wanting for YEARS and I would really like to log her on soon so I can play with her. If I log her on now after I logged on the moose a few weeks ago, will my account still turn into a free account in 2021 or will it be extended to 2022? If my account will still turn into a free account in 2021, I will just have to wait a full year to log on my peacock. -_-

Adopting a pet will give you full membership for one year from the adoption date, not your current full-membership expiration date.

Sorry @cat2f, I meant to only italicize “adoption” and “expiration” to make them stand out a bit. I’m not sure why so much more got italicized.

marjorie41

Hi! I have a code for a 1yr Delux Membership, but I can’t find where to enter it. I also have one for a 3-month Delux Membership. Also, when I enter the codes, will they extend my current membership or do I need to cancel the auto-renewl and then enter one of the codes? Thanks!

Help! I didn’t get my clydesdale horse’s flooring and wallpaper! Who do I email?

Comments are closed.