Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

SydneyS7

I have another new pig, what should I name it? reply as fast as you can!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mrs. Piggy?

Towens03

I have been trying to adopt a pet my daughter got for Christmas for days now. Every time we try to click the link for Mrs. Birdie, the screen just stays green. Is anyone else having this issue? I have sent an email, but haven’t heard back yet.

Hi, I adopted a Sparkle Harp Seal last night around midnight, and I still haven’t gotten my loot bag. I’ve logged in and out three times and tried switching between pets. Should it have automatically appeared in my dock, or do I need to go to a specific place to get it? I got the normal gift and I adopted a Gingerbread Puppy at the same time and got her gift as well. I adopted both on my iPhone, through the app, but shouldn’t I still get the loot bag? My Webkinz account username is thewebkinzgal.

mysisella

Hi RebekahC! If you log on to your Webkinz account, then go to the “Things To Do” tab you will find the column labeled “Use a Code”. The first choice should be “Adoption Center”. Click that and it will take you to Ms. Bridy’s office. There you will be able to adopt your daughter’s Webkinz pet. If you have any more questions, just ask! Enjoy the new pet! Happy Holidays!!

RebekahC

I signed up and now want to adopt the pet my daughter received for her birthday but can’t figure out how you start the adoption process. Can someone help me???????

prprprprp

Hi there RebekahC, first just open up your Things to Do menu. Then, click the “Adoption Center”, it should have a picture of Ms. Birdy next to it, and it should be in the “Use a Code” section. Just click on it. It will take you to the Adoption Center, and there Ms. Birdy will instruct you in how to start the adoption process. Hope I helped!! :)

Comments are closed.