Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

gibby

where do I go to adopt my pet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

Hi gibby, you need to go to the adoption center. :) To get to it, just open up your “Things To Do” menu. Click on “Adoption Center.” It should have a picture of Ms. Birdy’s face on it. It will be under the “Use a Code” section. Once you are there, Ms. Birdy will guide you through the process step by step, until you have adopted your webkinz! :) But if you are buying a virtual pet from the wShop, then you can adopt it right there. :) I hope I helped! If you are still confused, or have any other questions, just ask, I’ll try my best to explain. :)

tallstar107

Okay, today I learned that I won a fennec fox from the contest that was recently held. I logged on and adopted it successfully. However, later, when I tried to do one of the daily activities for the fennec fox owners, I was told that I needed the featured pet. I logged out and back in again, then tried again. It still told me the same thing. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Tautau

Hi, I was trying to get the Aquarius Retriever, but when I inserted a name and gender and pressed next it would not continue with the process, and I didn’t get any Aquarius Retriever. I have enough estore points, and stuff. Can anyone help?

So I Just Bought A One Year Deluxe Membership And I Don’t Know How I’m Supost to Get The Pet Code For The Rosy Satin Guinea Pig.

tallstar107

The same thing is happening to me! Also, last year when I bought the one year membership, it claimed you would get some other pet with it that I never received.

LaineeDog

MY SECRET CODE WONT WORK!

Comments are closed.